RemedySpot.com

Re: For Debbie and anyone else who thinks spelling counts...Can you read this?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sheila, I have to thank you and let U know I started crying half way threw. All my life I have been judged according to my disabilitys ( dyslexia and audio and visual comprehention) this has weighed me down, know I feel like you have lifted that heavey burdon. When I read what you wrote it was clear and I was able to laugh for real at myself about how others made me feel. Thank you for setting me free ^*^ Thank you.

Many many blessings of Love & Light,

Debbie

w >> Here's why I said I beleive spelling doesn't count, it only matters > what the words are intended to say and the spirit with which they are > written! > Can You Read This...> > Olny srmat poelpe can. > > I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. > The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at > Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it denos't mtater in waht oredr the ltetres in a > wrod are, the olny iprnoatmt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be > in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed > it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not rae d > ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and > I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! > > if you can raed tihs psas it on !!>

Guest guest

Debbie, I am so sorry that you have been made to feel that way. As my mother says, we all have to deal with something. It's a shame that people made you feel "less than" because of your particular "something." My youngest daughter has epilepsy and is also ADD. She is a wonderful young woman, but went through some very hard times in middle school. The students treated her like a pariah because she had a few seizures at school. It saddens me that it had such an affect on her. She had been a popular girl, outgoing, always doing things with friends, and those two years really caused her to pull back into a shell. On the plus side, she has learned to be very strong and would never cave to peer pressure to be accepted, because her experience taught her how little that means. She has also learned to be kind to everyone, although she was pretty much that way before. But I'm rambling a bit....I am glad that Sheila's spelling example lifted that burden for you. When you think about important qualities in a person, are good speller or reader even on the list? I'm fairly certain you have the qualities that truly matter.Brightest Blessings,TammyOn Jul 7, 2007, at 12:22 PM, booangelxoxo2 wrote:Sheila, I have to thank you and let U know I started crying half way threw. All my life I have been judged  according to my  disabilitys ( dyslexia and audio and visual comprehention) this has weighed me down, know I feel like you have lifted that heavey burdon.  When I read what you wrote it was clear and I was able to laugh for real at myself about how others made me feel. Thank you for setting me free ^*^ Thank you.                                             Many many blessings of Love & Light,                                                                                                                       Debbie. 

Guest guest

Tammy my sister, I can relate to your daughter it sounds as if you were talking about me. My son and I also have ADHD/ ADD it's a tough world out there for those who are not perfect, as you believe so do I that we are who we are and we are all here for a reason ( small world) and I thank you & everyone here for your kind words, your understanding, your Love and your help with my spirituial growth one day I hope to be there for U.

God's Blessings of Love and Light to one and all, Debbie> > >> > Sheila, I have to thank you and let U know I started crying half > > way threw. All my life I have been judged according to my > > disabilitys ( dyslexia and audio and visual comprehention) this has > > weighed me down, know I feel like you have lifted that heavey > > burdon. When I read what you wrote it was clear and I was able to > > laugh for real at myself about how others made me feel. Thank you > > for setting me free ^*^ Thank you.> >> > Many many blessings of > > Love & Light,> >> > > > Debbie> >> > .> >> >>

Guest guest

wow!!!!

thank you!!!!!

--- Sheila <specialeeffexx@...> wrote:

> Here's why I said I beleive spelling doesn't count,

> it only matters

> what the words are intended to say and the spirit

> with which they are

> written!

> Can You Read This...

>

> Olny srmat poelpe can.

>

> I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd

> waht I was rdanieg.

> The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to

> a rscheearch at

> Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it denos't mtater in waht

> oredr the ltetres in a

> wrod are, the olny iprnoatmt tihng is taht the frist

> and lsat ltteer be

> in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and

> you can sitll raed

> it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid

> deos not rae d

> ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

> Amzanig huh? yaeh and

> I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

>

> if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

http://autos./new_cars.html

Guest guest

Sheila,

I shared this with my son and his friend last night, they to are impressed and feel (lack of a better word) more comfoted in who they are ( accepted). many thank you's again.

Namaste

Debbie > > > Here's why I said I beleive spelling doesn't count,> > it only matters > > what the words are intended to say and the spirit> > with which they are > > written! > > Can You Read This...> > > > Olny srmat poelpe can. > > > > I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd> > waht I was rdanieg. > > The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to> > a rscheearch at > > Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it denos't mtater in waht> > oredr the ltetres in a > > wrod are, the olny iprnoatmt tihng is taht the frist> > and lsat ltteer be > > in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and> > you can sitll raed > > it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid> > deos not rae d > > ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.> > Amzanig huh? yaeh and > > I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! > > > > if you can raed tihs psas it on !!> > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Don't pick lemons.> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.> http://autos./new_cars.html>