RemedySpot.com

Jen / the single exerciser/ projected workout itinerary for the week.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jen, we need to start a singles fitness club!

My frustration is that I'm technically a BBW because I'm 190 lbs at

5'4 " , but the fact is I'm very healthy, I eat very well (just too much

- even the personal trainer couldn't believe how healthy my

refrigerator was packed) and I'm quite fit.

The fit men - the trainers, the runners, the ones that can actually

keep up with me and more, aren't interested in me because I'm too fat

for them. Many have flat out said as much. Other men *say* they are

fit and want to work out with me, but when it's time to make a date at

the gym they bail.

I'm not specifically looking for a man who is perfect looking, chisled

or hulk-like, I just want someone who is active 3+ days a week and

walks the talk and has a brain and a heart.

You'd think the gym would be a great pick up place for me, but in

Portland it's really not. A lot of the guys there are gay, and those

that aren't are so into their workouts that picking up on women isn't

their focus; they really are there to work out. I get more flirts,

hugs and pecks from beautiful women at the gym than I ever do from

men! And that's always nice too :)

END OF RANT~

Last night I taught Turbo Kick R15 to the stony faces, and the mic was

broken so my voicebox, in addition to my body, was sore afterwards.

I'm sore from 2 days' worth of teaching, so I plan on doing yoga of

some sort tonite. Tomorrow I have plans, but on Thanksgiving I'd like

to do Ripped or some form of strength training before heading over to

my folks'. Friday will be cardio, and Saturday I think I'm doing a

ball workout with my neighbor. She just got a stability ball and is

itching to use it.

laura

omg laura you are too funny and so like me... I am 5'7" but 176 (use to be 200 +) but pretty fit. I am not the healthiest eater but getting much better from all the info here. I go to the gym teach a spin class that is TOUGH - I try to go with atletic guys but I have PhD in econ so that is intimating. And like you most are gay or not into "someone my size". So I date a computer nerd. He said he liked cycling so that is why I started cycling and he never joined in. He sometimes works out but won't with me........... oh well

that is why I live alone and work out at home! thanks to you guys I have great dvd collection

judy s in MD

To: exercisevideos Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:32:59 PMSubject: Jen / the single exerciser/ projected workout itinerary for the week.

Jen, we need to start a singles fitness club! My frustration is that I'm technically a BBW because I'm 190 lbs at5'4", but the fact is I'm very healthy, I eat very well (just too much- even the personal trainer couldn't believe how healthy myrefrigerator was packed) and I'm quite fit. The fit men - the trainers, the runners, the ones that can actuallykeep up with me and more, aren't interested in me because I'm too fatfor them. Many have flat out said as much. Other men *say* they arefit and want to work out with me, but when it's time to make a date atthe gym they bail. I'm not specifically looking for a man who is perfect looking, chisledor hulk-like, I just want someone who is active 3+ days a week andwalks the talk and has a brain and a heart.You'd think the gym would be a great pick up place for me, but inPortland it's really not. A lot of the guys there are gay, and

thosethat aren't are so into their workouts that picking up on women isn'ttheir focus; they really are there to work out. I get more flirts,hugs and pecks from beautiful women at the gym than I ever do frommen! And that's always nice too :)END OF RANT~Last night I taught Turbo Kick R15 to the stony faces, and the mic wasbroken so my voicebox, in addition to my body, was sore afterwards. I'm sore from 2 days' worth of teaching, so I plan on doing yoga ofsome sort tonite. Tomorrow I have plans, but on Thanksgiving I'd liketo do Ripped or some form of strength training before heading over tomy folks'. Friday will be cardio, and Saturday I think I'm doing aball workout with my neighbor. She just got a stability ball and isitching to use it. laura