RemedySpot.com

T-Day workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So, I got up this morning at 5:45 with the plans of working out. Oops, didn't quite happen.. I went to the computer and was drawn in on all the black friday sales. I had to spend some money.. then it was after 7 so I took off to the gas station in my sweatpants outfit (and glasses and uncombed hair..LOL..) After I got my paper with all of the sales in it, I felt better. I tidied up a bit and then started my workout :) DH took care of feeding the kids this morning for me :)

I did 's Kettlebell Way again. Love this workout. Even when I don't feel like working out (mind was wandering at first), I still manage to feel so accomplished and great after this workout :) It kicks my butt. I really push myself to the max. I'm not sure I could get another rep in with most of the exercises. Anyway I burned 607 calories, and I think my average was 133?? I did the whole thing, including the stretch at the beginning.

Now, I am off until Saturday. I already know what I am going to do (unlike me) I am going to do an easier fun workout (or so I've heard). Maybe this will help me get back into the groove after taking tomorrow off..... Hopefully, I will be unphased and can jump right back into it. BUT, I know I will be super-tired on Saturday yet from the shopping and lack of sleep on Friday.. Anyway, I'm rambling, so glad I got my workout in and now I can enjoy myself completely for the next couple of days!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! I am very blessed to have you all in my " virtual " life!! Truly... My life would not be the same without each of you!!!!! HUGS...Darcy