RemedySpot.com

Traction Harness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Looking for a company that sells just the harness, does anyone know who makes a good head and neck support for tractioning that does not destroy the TMJ? Something made with quality, like leather, rather then just a simple cloth over the door type. Give me a company that makes a complete kit and I can call to see if they sell the harness alone. Thank you.

Doc Wiese

Eagle Point

Guest guest

Doc....... I'm not sure if you are looking for over the door traction or what....but check out Mark Payne, DC. Has some different tractioning units, and may be a contact person for you. He's at www.Matlinmfg.com.

He makes the Dakota traction units for home or office use, and also has some seated extension/compression harnesses for that type of traction.

Also, the CBP people at on Supply Company have several different type of traction devices. Visit www.harrisonchirosupply.com They have the seated extension compression harnesses that don't put any pressure on the TM joints. Also has the "Parts" for the usual Universal Head Halter for over the door traction (about $10)

HOpe that helps.

Don WHite, RN, DC

Beaverton, OR

Looking for a company that sells just the harness, does anyone know who makes a good head and neck support for tractioning that does not destroy the TMJ? Something made with quality, like leather, rather then just a simple cloth over the door type. Give me a company that makes a complete kit and I can call to see if they sell the harness alone. Thank you.

Doc Wiese

Eagle Point