RemedySpot.com

Update on me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well since I played volleyball last week I haven't had a chance to see if my heel/ankle is any better. I was planning to start walking on my treadmill this week but now I'm sick with a sinus infection! It started as a dry/sore throat, then nasal and head congestion and now my ears feel like there is cotton stuffed in them....actually so does my brain as it's hard to think. I got a flu shot this year because that has kept me from getting any sinus infections....I'm hoping it will kick in soon so that I don't have this for months like I have in a past. Since it's freezing cold outside here in Michigan, I'm planning to stay inside the rest of today and get some rest. Tomorrow I'm bowling in a fund raiser for summer camp for

deaf kids. I sure hope that I feel better by then so that I can enjoy bowling. When I start feeling better I will walk on my treadmill and maybe try an exercise video. Until then it's drink LOTS of fluids and get plenty of rest. Jen