RemedySpot.com

Kathy -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kathy,

I know that this is odd - but at times my knees have hurt from as well. It is odd b/c it is low impact, but hte motion is very repetitive. I have found that doing 's workouts in my running shoes are better than doing them in my Xtrainers. I think there is more cushioning w/ the running shoes - and even though there isn't the side to side support from a xtrainer, I don't think you do enough lateral movements w/ for it to matter.

Another idea is to try to walk in T-Tapp fashion - basically, making sure your knees don't turn in. I 'm not 100% sold on all of T-Tapp's form (the pelvic tuck killed my back last time I did it!) and I think an exaggerated KLT (Knee to Little Toe) can be bad as well - but I think focusing on keeping the knee aligned and not falling inward may help - it may be why the Exhale workouts work. Which, BTW, I'm *this*close to caving and ordering the one I couldn't find based on your reviews of them! :)

Take care,

Donna

Subject: [FitFirmies] Wed workoutTo: exercisevideos , slimin6 , firmies4life , fitfirmies , CatheFans Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 10:27 PM

Tonight was cardio so I did Sansone's 3 Really Fast Miles followed by the Firm's Day 2 of 5 More Day abs which contains the abdominal routine from the Fat Blaster workout. It was a nice 50+ minute workout.

It's funny that I noticed that my left knee was beginning to feel stiff and painful during and after this walking workout. When I do the Core Fusion workouts, my knee starts to feel better. Hmmmmm.

Kathy