RemedySpot.com

NANCY - Airdyne Bike Re: Jen's exercise for Tuesday 1/01/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I wish I could say the bike is that HARD but it isn't really I just want to build up to it because I'm doing a lot of walking and I don't want to hurt my knees. I want to ride the bike because it's suppose to be good cross training for walking. Here is a picture of an Airdyne bike: It has a fly wheel. which means that when you ride it there is a fan that goes around and blows air on you as you ride. Before you think THAT'S GREAT, I need to tell you that the fan makes it harder to pedal the bike (more resistance.) At the same time you pedal, you also

push the handles back and forth, so you are exercising your arms AND your legs. At one time I could ride it for 30 mins without stopping. I'm trying to slowly work up to 30 minutes right now. I posted my Wednesday workout, did you see it? Jennancydewolf wrote: WOW Jen!!! What a workout!!! What is an Airdyne bike? Sounds like a very challenging

ride if you're having to start at 2 minutes. Way to go Jen!! What did you today (Wednesday) and what do you have planned for Thursday? It is so much fun reading about these kinds of workouts from you! Go Jen!! Jen's exercise for Tuesday 1/01/08 Jen's exercise for Tuesday 1/01/08 Well the first day of the year got off to a GREAT start for me exercise-wise.... Here is what I did: 1. 30 minute treadmill walk following the 2002 Self Challenge Month 1, Week 1, Workout 1. 2. 2 minute ride on my Airdyne bike (I'm going to slowly work my way up to 30 minutes.) 3. 30 minute treadmill walk using my Debbie Dee Powerbelt workout

video. 4. Beach Body's Power 90 Sculpt Video for 28 minutes. Yah, I ROCK! Jen p.s. I will post more details about my workouts later