RemedySpot.com

Re: christmas: wii bowling/goals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sure you can do whatever you put your mind to!:) JenSubject: Re: christmas: wii bowling/goalsTo: exercisevideos Date:

Friday, December 26, 2008, 5:40 PM

jen,

i will post them after i think of what my goals are for 2009. have to

decide on things that are possible for me, a 40 year old mother of 4

children, to accomplish.

stacey

My kids are getting a Wii from my dad on Sunday. I know I'll be doing it too. I've eaten way too many Hershey kisses & hugs and allllll the other crappola in this house. I weigh in tomorrow and it is not going to be pretty. The good thing is though, I don't get thrown off for all of the next year anymore, like I used to with this stuff. I'll gain and then I'll take it off in a few weeks, when there is no more stuff here. These are things we only have this time of year, for only a few weeks, then they're gone and I can focus better. Last year and the year before I did a lot better with all the junk around but this year has been more challenging and I've let myself have more. I think it is a way of "making up" for things I'm afraid to spend money on (which is everything). Not a good thing for sure but knowing for sure at least that this won't be a permanent way of eating (like it definitely would have been in the past) I'm okay with it and have still kept it relatively under control (more so than I would have if I weren't involved with WW as a member or staff person). I might not be so okay when I see the number tomorrow morning but then it might also kick me in the butt to keep it more under control while the stuff is still here! ;-)

No workout today. When I got done working at 1 I came home, had lunch, then we went to the bank at 3 to do some stuff then I came home and slept for a couple of hours. I was so tired. We just got done playing Monopoly (the real version for the first time) with the kids. Now it is bedtime for them. I am really sore, especially in my hamstrings and quads from my workout with Crunch Boot Camp from yesterday though (hooray)! Tomorrow I work from 7:45 - 11:30, then run errands and then, might work out in the afternoon or sleep again if I need it! We're doing a movie night with the kids tomorrow so no evening workout then either.

I am working on goals too. I noticed I had 2007 goals but not 2008! Will work on 2009 goals though.

christmas: wii bowling/goals

i managed to do a little wii sports bowling today--hard to get the remote from the kids. they love the boxing!! my mom did some bowling, too!! she said that she would play again the next time she came over. i ate too many hershey kisses. well, back to the weight watchers tomorrow. thinking about my goals for 2009.stacey

Great attitude . I'm sure the scale won't be as near as harsh as you're thinking....Hugs..Darcy

My kids are getting a Wii from my dad on Sunday. I know I'll be doing it too. I've eaten way too many Hershey kisses & hugs and allllll the other crappola in this house. I weigh in tomorrow and it is not going to be pretty. The good thing is though, I don't get thrown off for all of the next year anymore, like I used to with this stuff. I'll gain and then I'll take it off in a few weeks, when there is no more stuff here. These are things we only have this time of year, for only a few weeks, then they're gone and I can focus better. Last year and the year before I did a lot better with all the junk around but this year has been more challenging and I've let myself have more. I think it is a way of " making up " for things I'm afraid to spend money on (which is everything). Not a good thing for sure but knowing for sure at least that this won't be a permanent way of eating (like it definitely would have been in the past) I'm okay with it and have still kept it relatively under control (more so than I would have if I weren't involved with WW as a member or staff person). I might not be so okay when I see the number tomorrow morning but then it might also kick me in the butt to keep it more under control while the stuff is still here! ;-)

No workout today. When I got done working at 1 I came home, had lunch, then we went to the bank at 3 to do some stuff then I came home and slept for a couple of hours. I was so tired. We just got done playing Monopoly (the real version for the first time) with the kids. Now it is bedtime for them. I am really sore, especially in my hamstrings and quads from my workout with Crunch Boot Camp from yesterday though (hooray)! Tomorrow I work from 7:45 - 11:30, then run errands and then, might work out in the afternoon or sleep again if I need it! We're doing a movie night with the kids tomorrow so no evening workout then either.

I am working on goals too. I noticed I had 2007 goals but not 2008! Will work on 2009 goals though.

i managed to do a little wii sports bowling today--hard to get the remote from the kids. they love the boxing!! my mom did some bowling, too!! she said that she would play again the next time she came over. i ate too many hershey kisses. well, back to the weight watchers tomorrow. thinking about my goals for 2009.stacey

heh, heh... we'll see I guess... thanks for your hugs and support though Darcy! I'll let you know what happens in any case.

jen,

thanks!!:) in my mind i can do it...lol!!

stacey

>

> Subject: Re: christmas: wii bowling/goals

> To: exercisevideos

> Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 5:40 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>