RemedySpot.com

Kassia - kitty present

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kassia!How cool that you guys got a cat! I have two, and a dog, and a bunny. My cats are sneaky, they do not jump on the table or counters when we are around, but they will do it when we're not home. They sleep in the basement at night b/c they are too noisy and make lots of noise during the night - I have heard that if you put tin foil on the place that you don't want them to go that will deter them. I'm not sure if that works or not, I think cats tend to be pretty stubborn and always seem to find a way to get what they want!

Take care,

Donna

oh i am sure he was having a ball while we were after xmas shopping. probably doing a dance on the counter top LOL. i have alot of stuff on there right now but i am going to start packing some decorations up at least makes it easier to clean and wipe up after kitty,make dh feel better LOL. he is just playful though and purr machine. still young yet so like any young'un just getting into mishief. ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for

All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will Subject: Kassia - kitty presentTo: exercisevideos Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 1:15 PM

Hi Kassia!How cool that you guys got a cat! I have two, and a dog, and a bunny. My cats are sneaky, they do not jump on the table or counters when we are around, but they will do it when we're not home. They sleep in the basement at night b/c they are too noisy and make lots of noise during the night - I have heard that if you put tin foil on the place that you don't want them to go that will deter them. I'm not sure if that works or not, I think cats tend to be pretty stubborn and always seem to find a way to get what they want!

Take care,

Donna

Hi Donna, I have two crazy Siamese Cats - Mia (16 yo girl) and Gizmo (1 yo boy). Mia is good, Gizmo is not, he is into everything and wants to be held like a baby ALL THE TIME! If I put tin foil down on the kitchen table, I bet Gizmo would play with it rather than be deterred by it! He's a crazy lovable boy.Merry Kitty Christmas to all you cat owners out there!Btw, what did you buy your pets? FESS UP! JenSubject: Kassia - kitty presentTo: exercisevideos Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 1:15 PM

Take care,

Donna

Hi Jen,

I got my dog (Shenan) these snacks she likes from the "gourmet" pet store. She is the pickiest eating dog I have ever met, so I was surprised that she liked these. They are really expensive though - so only good for special occasions. The cats got some "Pounce" treats and the bunny got some mineral chews. What did your cats get?Kassia - one of my cats is named Sam, too!Donna

From: Donna M-P <donna112520@ yahoo.com>Subject: Kassia - kitty presentTo: exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, December 26, 2008, 1:15 PM

Take care,

Donna

Hi Donna, my cats got two small toys each - stuffed mice and two other animals. I sprayed cat-nip scent on them so they LOVED them! Still nothing compares to putting a sack or box on the floor!LOL, Jenp.s. When I heard Sam I thought of that character on One Life to Live!

From: Donna M-P <donna112520@ yahoo.com>Subject: Kassia - kitty presentTo: exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, December 26, 2008, 1:15 PM

Take care,

Donna

My dogs got special bones from the butcher! They love raw bones.

fyi - I use a dremmel (low speed) which is like a pedipaws on my dogs. Works so much better than clippers. With dremmel the issues is getting them use to sound. I would treat every time I turned it on and so they thought the sound meant treats, so they are pretty good with it!

hope all had a merry Christmas - I taught spinning today and PiYo. I love PiYo - I don't have this as regular class (nor Tubokick yet). PiYo is a mix of Pilates and Yoga from Powder Blue (i.e. Chalene) nice for those of us (like me) who have a hard time relaxing

To: exercisevideos Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 4:50:56 PMSubject: Re: Kassia - kitty present

Hi Jen,

I got my dog (Shenan) these snacks she likes from the "gourmet" pet store. She is the pickiest eating dog I have ever met, so I was surprised that she liked these. They are really expensive though - so only good for special occasions. The cats got some "Pounce" treats and the bunny got some mineral chews. What did your cats get?Kassia - one of my cats is named Sam, too!Donna

Take care,

Donna