RemedySpot.com

Re: for the record

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOL jen, dh is more upset by it really. i don't mind him so much on the table b/c i can easily wipe off the table. viola thought it was hilarious everytime we did the "sssaaaaammmm" they were playing so much this afternoon poor kitty is so tired. he hasn't jumped on the tables or counter all night thought. we just take him down and say "no sam" other then that he made himself at home quite quickly. ran right up to viola this morning. so cute, i told viola one of her presents were trying to run away and it ran right up to her. she said "meow" i think she speaks kitty. alot of the outdoor cats follow her to the bus stop. he is taking over dh's lazy boy at the moment. might be his new spot LOL.i am going to call the humane society tomorrow to make an appointment for their check up and vaccine clinic. i forgot how old the scout leader said he was so

i am not sure about getting him fixed yet but its in the cards. we have so many outdoor cats and the neither neighboor can remember which they have had neutered or spayed so i don't want no paternity tests on the maury show LOL. also want to see about those pedi paws things where they file down the claws. i don't want to declaw him(might make a good mouse chaser LOL) but don't want to redo the sofa either LOL. kassia

Just a FYI, our cats are not declawed, and they don't touch our furniture, except for ONE chair which we keep around for the dog in the dining room. It's not scratched up either, but I've heard them on it before. I tell them to stop, and they are fine. They don't get on tables or counters in front of us, however, they do when we're not around....GRr.. Oh well, much better than hopping up there when company's here or something though.

Darcy

LOL jen, dh is more upset by it really. i don't mind him so much on the table b/c i can easily wipe off the table. viola thought it was hilarious everytime we did the " sssaaaaammmm " they were playing so much this afternoon poor kitty is so tired.

he hasn't jumped on the tables or counter all night thought. we just take him down and say " no sam " other then that he made himself at home quite quickly. ran right up to viola this morning. so cute, i told viola one of her presents were trying to run away and it ran right up to her. she said " meow " i think she speaks kitty. alot of the outdoor cats follow her to the bus stop. he is taking over dh's lazy boy at the moment. might be his new spot LOL.

i am going to call the humane society tomorrow to make an appointment for their check up and vaccine clinic. i forgot how old the scout leader said he was so

i am not sure about getting him fixed yet but its in the cards. we have so many outdoor cats and the neither neighboor can remember which they have had neutered or spayed so i don't want no paternity tests on the maury show LOL.

also want to see about those pedi paws things where they file down the claws. i don't want to declaw him(might make a good mouse chaser LOL) but don't want to redo the sofa either LOL. kassia

we have a pedi paws and I think it might be good for a cat, I'm

assuming the claws are significantly smaller than nails on a lab

retriever. Currently, the nails on our dog are too long, since he

isn't walking on cement like he does in the summer, that helps to

keep his nails in check, but we went way too long between nail

trimmings and the pedi paws just can't tackle that job. I have a

hard time trimming the nails on him, and last spring my dh cut one

too short and got into the quick and it was a terrible bloody mess

for a good day or 2. So that both has us a bit scared to trim his

nails again. So the pedi paws may be good for maintenance once we

get the nails short, but definitely would not recommend as a tool for

trimming because it is just not that powerful and you would wear thru

the filing strips in no time. Imagine if you had long nails and

wanted to trim them short like a man would wear, you wouldn't want to

get the job done with an emery board, it would take forever and

probably wear the file out!

>

> LOL jen, dh is more upset by it really. i don't mind him so much on

the table b/c i can easily wipe off the table. viola thought it was

hilarious everytime we did the " sssaaaaammmm " they were playing so

much this afternoon poor kitty is so tired.

>

> he hasn't jumped on the tables or counter all night thought. we

just take him down and say " no sam " other then that he made himself

at home quite quickly. ran right up to viola this morning. so cute, i

told viola one of her presents were trying to run away and it ran

right up to her. she said " meow " i think she speaks kitty. alot of

the outdoor cats follow her to the bus stop. he is taking over dh's

lazy boy at the moment. might be his new spot LOL.

>

> i am going to call the humane society tomorrow to make an

appointment for their check up and vaccine clinic. i forgot how old

the scout leader said he was so i am not sure about getting him fixed

yet but its in the cards. we have so many outdoor cats and the

neither neighboor can remember which they have had neutered or spayed

so i don't want no paternity tests on the maury show LOL.

>

> also want to see about those pedi paws things where they file down

the claws. i don't want to declaw him(might make a good mouse chaser

LOL) but don't want to redo the sofa either LOL.

>

> kassia

>

i will keep that in mind. he is a little guy yet. i just bought a stratching board at wal-mart and he is tearing that up having a good ol' time. keeps trying to rub on dh but dh isn't a cat person. LOLkassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to

buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will Subject: Re: for the recordTo: exercisevideos Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 11:02 AM

we have a pedi paws and I think it might be good for a cat, I'm

assuming the claws are significantly smaller than nails on a lab

retriever. Currently, the nails on our dog are too long, since he

isn't walking on cement like he does in the summer, that helps to

keep his nails in check, but we went way too long between nail

trimmings and the pedi paws just can't tackle that job. I have a

hard time trimming the nails on him, and last spring my dh cut one

too short and got into the quick and it was a terrible bloody mess

for a good day or 2. So that both has us a bit scared to trim his

nails again. So the pedi paws may be good for maintenance once we

get the nails short, but definitely would not recommend as a tool for

trimming because it is just not that powerful and you would wear thru

the filing strips in no time. Imagine if you had long nails and

wanted to trim them short like a man would wear, you wouldn't want to

get the job done with an emery board, it would take forever and

probably wear the file out!

I'm allergic to both cats and dogs according to the prick test. We

have a lab and he sheds horribly with his super thick double coat.

Pre-kids I would brush him at least once a week and he'd get monthly

baths, but never really noticed him bothering my allergies. Cats,

however, are a different story. My FIL had 2 siamese cats (both

recently died but were almost 20 years old) and I had to stop going

over to his house because they would trigger my allergies and

asthma. I'm noticing now that when I brush my dog my nose starts to

itch and I get stuffed up. It appears that my allergies shots are

not helping at all after 10 years of getting them...

>

>

> Subject: Re: for the record

> To: exercisevideos

> Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 11:02 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> we have a pedi paws and I think it might be good for a

cat, I'm

>

> assuming the claws are significantly smaller than nails on a lab

>

> retriever. Currently, the nails on our dog are too long, since he

>

> isn't walking on cement like he does in the summer, that helps to

>

> keep his nails in check, but we went way too long between nail

>

> trimmings and the pedi paws just can't tackle that job. I have a

>

> hard time trimming the nails on him, and last spring my dh cut one

>

> too short and got into the quick and it was a terrible bloody mess

>

> for a good day or 2. So that both has us a bit scared to trim his

>

> nails again. So the pedi paws may be good for maintenance once we

>

> get the nails short, but definitely would not recommend as a tool

for

>

> trimming because it is just not that powerful and you would wear

thru

>

> the filing strips in no time. Imagine if you had long nails and

>

> wanted to trim them short like a man would wear, you wouldn't want

to

>

> get the job done with an emery board, it would take forever and

>

> probably wear the file out!

>

Hey Kassia, if Sam get's too wild you could try squirting him with a kids water gun because cats HATE water....if you think Viola won't over-do it.Just an idea, JenDo you and Viola like Sam?Subject: Re: for the recordTo: exercisevideos Date: Thursday,

December 25, 2008, 11:16 PM

LOL jen, dh is more upset by it really. i don't mind him so much on the table b/c i can easily wipe off the table. viola thought it was hilarious everytime we did the "sssaaaaammmm" they were playing so much this afternoon poor kitty is so tired. he hasn't jumped on the tables or counter all night thought. we just take him down and say "no sam" other then that he made himself at home quite quickly. ran right up to viola this morning. so cute, i told viola one of her presents were trying to run away and it ran right up to her. she said "meow" i think she speaks kitty. alot of the outdoor cats follow her to the bus stop. he is taking over dh's lazy

boy at the moment. might be his new spot LOL.i am going to call the humane society tomorrow to make an appointment for their check up and vaccine clinic. i forgot how old the scout leader said he was so

i am not sure about getting him fixed yet but its in the cards. we have so many outdoor cats and the neither neighboor can remember which they have had neutered or spayed so i don't want no paternity tests on the maury show LOL. also want to see about those pedi paws things where they file down the claws. i don't want to declaw him(might make a good mouse chaser LOL) but don't want to redo the sofa either LOL. kassia

Kassia, my cats front paws are declawed but I did get that pedipaws to file their back claws...haven't used it yet though. You can also buy something called "soft paws" from the Vet but I don't know how much it costs. Jen

LOL jen, dh is more upset by it really. i don't mind him so much on the table b/c i can easily wipe off the table. viola thought it was hilarious everytime we did the "sssaaaaammmm" they were playing so much this afternoon poor kitty is so tired.

he hasn't jumped on the tables or counter all night thought. we just take him down and say "no sam" other then that he made himself at home quite quickly. ran right up to viola this morning. so cute, i told viola one of her presents were trying to run away and it ran right up to her. she said "meow" i think she speaks kitty. alot of the outdoor cats follow her to the bus stop. he is taking over dh's lazy boy at the moment. might be his new spot LOL.

i am going to call the humane society tomorrow to make an appointment for their check up and vaccine clinic. i forgot how old the scout leader said he was so

i am not sure about getting him fixed yet but its in the cards. we have so many outdoor cats and the neither neighboor can remember which they have had neutered or spayed so i don't want no paternity tests on the maury show LOL.

also want to see about those pedi paws things where they file down the claws. i don't want to declaw him(might make a good mouse chaser LOL) but don't want to redo the sofa either LOL. kassia