RemedySpot.com

re Merry Christmas, everyone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I'm glad that you are now experiencing the "other side" of winter ie SNOW! We had rain where I live today (Michigan) so maybe we are exchanging climates with you HAHA.....I doubt that. It will freeze over-night and tomorrow we are suppose to have some snow for Christmas YIPPEE! I love snow as long as I don't have to drive in it or especially not on ICE! Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, and let me know when you get ChaLean Extreme, Jen'Subject: Merry Christmas, everyone!To: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 2:20 PM

I've been missing in action again, this time because Portland is under 2 feet of snow and we've been shut in! This will be the first Christmas I've spent alone (it's not safe for anyone to drive here), but the pretty snow is gift enough, and I think I'm going to try and catch a service at the Methodist church up the street from me for something to do - I've been wanting to check it out anyway but I teach on Sundays and can't make it in time. We are going to celebrate it in a week or two from now when it will supposedly be gone.

Santa Claus came early anyway :) Her name is Stacey and boy oh boy am I a happy clam with the CIA tapes she gave me! MEGA HUGS TO YOU, SISTAH! I am in hog heaven!! I am also getting ChaLEAN Extreme for Christmas from a special friend and I'm really excited to try them! Now that I'm an omnivore again I'm excited to try the nutrition program too. I've been a real slug lately and this might be the push I need!

I did do Project You's Power Push yesterday, and that felt good because I hadn't worked out in over a week and I like this workout a lot. It's an "old friend". It's not too long, you get your heart rate up, simple choreography. . I've reviewed it in more detail before so I won't do so again here.

I braved the snow and ice and had to walk 6 extra blocks or so to a main street to find my bus' alternate snow route, and I'll be leaving work soon to head back. I don't have great internet access at home, so if you don't hear from me for awhile, MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you for all the great reviews and and emotional support you give to everyone!

Love,