RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday - Charlene P O2 in Calories Out/Pilates

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's GREAT news Donna! Now you can consider purchasing Chalene Extreme and using the bands with it! We can be workout buddies JenSubject: Tuesday - Charlene P O2 in Calories Out/PilatesTo: exercisevideos , "fitnbusy moms" <fitnbusymoms >, FitFirmies Date: Tuesday, December 23,

2008, 9:49 AM

Hi Everyone,

My back is almost 100% recovered! Yay! This morning I did 30 minutes of low impact w/ Charlene Prickett doing Oxygen in Calories Out. This workout has 2 30 minute routines on it of typical Charlene low impact aerobics. I like that she throws in some different challenges for your balance into her workouts and she always does a good stretch at the end.

After that, I did most of Perfect in 10 Pilates. got up early today, and she was getting impatient so I just did the "wake up and go" section (10 minutes of stretching,breathin g/posture/ alignment) , the abs section, and the upper body and back section (very good - all body weight - planks, push-ups, etc.) I plan to sneak the lower body section in later as well as the flexibility section.

I think tomorrow I'm going to do 's 5 mile walk and perhaps some quick Pilates or Classical Stretch. Thursday I plan to take the day off unless I happen to find myself w/ time on my hands, then I wouldn't mind doing a little something jsut to keep the muscles warm and my back loose and flexible.

I got some good trades going for some of my workouts - for T-Tapp I'm going to get Ellen Barrett's Fat BUrning Fusion and a Balletone workout, for my Exhale workout I"m getting a Mari Winsor Pilates on the Ball workout, and for Drill Max I'm getting Mari Winsor's original infomercial kit. It feels good to be getting rid of some of the "bad for me" workouts and getting stuff that I can use right now.

Take care,

Donna