RemedySpot.com

that short workout from yesterday...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

left me oh so sore!!! i didn't think the workout was working nor was i doing it properly(form wise) i was just feeling the cardio but my lats,abs,shoulders,triceps are quite sore. just took the day off and started some of my cleaning for company on wednesday and will start some of the cooking tomorrow. doing christmas eve dinner with both families and then just the 3 of us on christmas day. i think that will be nice :-).kassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will

Awesome Kassia, I love it when DOMS sneaks up on you like that!Your x-mas plans sound nice. Don't work too hard trying to get all done though!!Darcy2008/12/22 Kassia

left me oh so sore!!! i didn't think the workout was working nor was i doing it properly(form wise) i was just feeling the cardio but my lats,abs,shoulders,triceps are quite sore. just took the day off and started some of my cleaning for company on wednesday and will start some of the cooking tomorrow. doing christmas eve dinner with both families and then just the 3 of us on christmas day. i think that will be nice :-).

kassia ldy_solana's fitness blog

ldy_solana's domainScouting for All

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

-Will