RemedySpot.com

Hello Everyone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Happy 4th of July to all! I want to welcome our new members to this group.Please make yourself at home and feel free to share things here, request prayers and healing. We are very proud to be a family and to hold each other's hands during difficult times in our lives. We are so glad you join us in this life Journey,Namaste! Liane

Guest guest

I LOVE U LIANE, HAPPY 4TH,TO U AND ALL.LAURIElianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Happy 4th of July to all! I want to welcome our new

members to this group.Please make yourself at home and feel free to share things here, request prayers and healing. We are very proud to be a family and to hold each other's hands during difficult times in our lives. We are so glad you join us in this life Journey,Namaste! Liane To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Hello Laurie,

How are you woman? How have you been? I have not heard from you in a while and you know I get just worry sick when I don't...

Send me a message, a smoke signal, a message through a pigeon, anything!

I am waiting...Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, ok?

Many hugs and warm love

Liane

> > Happy 4th of July to all!> I want to welcome our new members to this group.> Please make yourself at home and feel free to share things here, request prayers and healing. We are very proud to be a family and to hold each other's hands during difficult times in our lives.> We are so glad you join us in this life Journey,> Namaste!> Liane> > > > > > To worry, is like wishing for > something you don't want !>

Guest guest

How funny! When you open the link to Liane's reply to Laurie you see

Liane telling Laurie, " I have not heard from you in a while and you

know I get just worry sick when I don't... "

Then at the bottom of Laurie's post is her signature..

" To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want! "

I love that line and will use it in my life now!

Thanks Laurie!

> >

> > Happy 4th of July to all!

> > I want to welcome our new members to this group.

> > Please make yourself at home and feel free to share things here,

> request prayers and healing. We are very proud to be a family and to

> hold each other's hands during difficult times in our lives.

> > We are so glad you join us in this life Journey,

> > Namaste!

> > Liane

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To worry, is like wishing for

> > something you don't want !

> >

>

Guest guest

ill call u tonight sweetie, much happening,new meds.....trying to ajust, laur,Sheila <specialeeffexx@...> wrote: How funny! When you open the link to Liane's reply to Laurie you see Liane telling Laurie, "I have not heard from you in a while and you know I get just worry sick when I don't..." Then at the bottom of Laurie's post is her signature.."To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want!"I love that line and will use it in my life now!Thanks Laurie!> >> > Happy 4th of July to all!> > I want to welcome our new members to this group.> > Please make yourself at home and feel free to share things here,> request prayers and healing. We are very proud to be a family and to> hold each other's hands during difficult times in our lives.> > We are so glad you join us in this life Journey,> > Namaste!> > Liane> >> >> >> >> >> > To worry, is like wishing for> > something you don't want !> >> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

I will get in touch, the new meds they put me on leave me brain dead, cant think, i beleave it will get better or i will stop, its an antidepressent in the tricyciline family that helps with nerve pain,I just dont like what its doing to my mind, cant concenterate, cant draw,cause i cant see, but i have to up ther dose every 5 days till im at 3 a day and then stay there, if i dont go crazy from them first,.nightmares,....hate meds love always, oh i am getting a cat scan, doc thinks they screwed up on my last lumbar fusion. Laur,lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Laurie, How are you woman? How have you been? I have not heard from you in a while and you know I get just worry sick when I don't... Send me a message, a smoke signal, a message through a pigeon, anything! I am waiting...Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, ok? Many hugs and warm love Liane > > Happy 4th of July to all!> I want to welcome our new members to this group.> Please make yourself at home and feel free to share things here, request prayers and healing. We are very proud to be a family and to hold each other's hands during difficult times in our lives.> We are so glad you join us in this life Journey,> Namaste!> Liane> > > > > > To worry, is like wishing for > something you don't want !> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Thanks for the 'Welcome' Liane!

I am new to the group and have posted replies but I guess I never introduced myself. My name is Sheila. My journey to find the TRUTH began when I was just a child. My Dad wasn't in my life much while I was growing up but I have him to thank for instilling in me the desire to seek the TRUTH. When I was 10 years old my Dad returned to Michigan. (He was in the middle of a trek that would take him from Michigan to Montana. I don't know all the places he's lived but I know he traveled the Florida Keys, worked on the Alaskan pipeline, canoed down the Yukon river, and lived in a commune in Malibu, California.)

So, my Dad, my 7 year old brother, and I headed to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan one summer to camp and visit some friends of his on Drummond Island. We stayed in the woods beside Lake Huron, we dived naked off giant rocks into the lake to swim and bathe, we picked berries and ate native plants my Dad harvested and cooked. I was miserable! I wanted to be home with my friends, eating junk food, and watching TV. My Dad was a stranger to me. He seemed weird and I was embarrassed of him. He had long hair and beard and didn't wear a shirt or shoes when we went places. I was bored but was an avid reader so I read "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" book my Dad had in his jeep. I asked my Dad a lot of questions about it and he talked with me about his beliefs.

My Dad became a part of Clare Prophets organization ('Summit Lighthouse' or 'Church Universal and Triumphant'). He would send me a lot of information and long letters about spirituality. I was young and wanted my Dad to be interested in what was going on in my life and for him to tell me about him not his 'church'. When I was 13 I got into trouble and my Mom sent me to California to live with my Dad. I lived in a dorm at the church's school in Pasadena and he lived in Malibu. He picked me up at the airport when I arrived and handed me a jug of orange liquid. I thought it was orange juice and took a big swallow and it was warm carrot juice. YUK! (I love carrot juice now but like it cold) I rebelled against everything and everybody at the church and was sent back to Michigan a few months later. The best memory I have of California is my Dad taking me to dinner at The Inn of The Seventh Ray in Topanga Canyon and Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood to see the premier of Star Wars! Wow!

The things I learned from my Dad were always inside me. I married a fundamentalist Christian when I was 18. In 1987 I became very ill and was close to death when I was given the book, "Life After Life" by Moody. I devoured the book and was filled with JOY and HOPE. I read every book I could find on Near Death Experiences and then every book about reincarnation. I later became a 'born again' Christian but always questioned the churches teachings. I started attending Unity church after my divorce in 1999 and finally felt like I was being taught concepts that made sense to me, rang TRUE to my heart and mind. I took alot of classes at Unity and learned alot about things like..positive thinking, affirmations, creating your own reality, living in the moment, and codependency. One of the authors of "I'm Not Crazy, Lazy, or Stupid" went to Unity and I attended a class the authors gave on Attention Deficit Disorder that changed my life. Using their coping skills I was able to attend college later and recieve a 3.99 GPA.

I met my soul mate last November and moved to Kentucky to be with him. He has always been interested in the Mayan culture and so we are learning about it. We took a cruise to Mexico in May and toured the Mayan ruins at Chaccoben. It was amazing! I had spine surgery in December and haven't really gotten out to meet anyone here in Kentucky. There are no Unity churches here so I'm depending on the internet to socialize and learn new things. I was lead to this group and know I will learn a lot from all these wonderful people. I feel the LOVE and LIGHT here very strongly! I will strive to be a positive asset to the group. !NAMASTE!

Guest guest

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to the group!!!!

About words that are mis~spelled, mis~used or even

mis~placed - do not worry and join the club. I'm latin

- cuban, but grow up in South Florida so sometimes i

can explain it in spanish and other times in english

and of course both are not perfect!!!

Carino y luz,

Tere

About missspe

--- booangelxoxo2 <BOOANGELXOXO@...> wrote:

>

> Sheila,

>

> My name is Debbie, please excuse my bad

> manors....Welcome

> [:D] . I'm new as well. I to am on a journey to find

> truth and inner

> peace. As most know (and for those who do not) my

> spelling is horrable

> so sorry if words are mis~spelled, mis~used or even

> mis~placed. I too

> posted replies and just figured I'm a pain in the

> butt, but hope they

> love me anyway. It's nice to meet you and I hope we

> can be friends. Have

> a blessed and safe weekend all.

>

> Blessings,

>

> Debbie H.

>

>

>

> >

> >

> > Thanks for the 'Welcome' Liane!

> >

> >

> > I am new to the group and have posted replies but

> I guess I never

> > introduced myself. My name is Sheila. My journey

> to find the TRUTH

> began

> > when I was just a child. My Dad wasn't in my life

> much while I was

> > growing up but I have him to thank for instilling

> in me the desire to

> > seek the TRUTH. When I was 10 years old my Dad

> returned to Michigan.

> (He

> > was in the middle of a trek that would take him

> from Michigan to

> > Montana. I don't know all the places he's lived

> but I know he traveled

> > the Florida Keys, worked on the Alaskan pipeline,

> canoed down the

> Yukon

> > river, and lived in a commune in Malibu,

> California.)

> >

> > So, my Dad, my 7 year old brother, and I headed to

> the Upper Peninsula

> > of Michigan one summer to camp and visit some

> friends of his on

> Drummond

> > Island. We stayed in the woods beside Lake Huron,

> we dived naked off

> > giant rocks into the lake to swim and bathe, we

> picked berries and ate

> > native plants my Dad harvested and cooked. I was

> miserable! I wanted

> to

> > be home with my friends, eating junk food, and

> watching TV. My Dad was

> a

> > stranger to me. He seemed weird and I was

> embarrassed of him. He had

> > long hair and beard and didn't wear a shirt or

> shoes when we went

> > places. I was bored but was an avid reader so I

> read " The Tibetan Book

> > of the Dead " book my Dad had in his jeep. I asked

> my Dad a lot of

> > questions about it and he talked with me about his

> beliefs.

> >

> > My Dad became a part of Clare Prophets

> organization ('Summit

> > Lighthouse' or 'Church Universal and Triumphant').

> He would send me a

> > lot of information and long letters about

> spirituality. I was young

> and

> > wanted my Dad to be interested in what was going

> on in my life and for

> > him to tell me about him not his 'church'. When I

> was 13 I got into

> > trouble and my Mom sent me to California to live

> with my Dad. I lived

> in

> > a dorm at the church's school in Pasadena and he

> lived in Malibu. He

> > picked me up at the airport when I arrived and

> handed me a jug of

> orange

> > liquid. I thought it was orange juice and took a

> big swallow and it

> was

> > warm carrot juice. YUK! (I love carrot juice now

> but like it cold) I

> > rebelled against everything and everybody at the

> church and was sent

> > back to Michigan a few months later. The best

> memory I have of

> > California is my Dad taking me to dinner at The

> Inn of The Seventh Ray

> > in Topanga Canyon and Grauman's Chinese Theater in

> Hollywood to see

> the

> > premier of Star Wars! Wow!

> >

> > The things I learned from my Dad were always

> inside me. I married a

> > fundamentalist Christian when I was 18. In 1987 I

> became very ill and

> > was close to death when I was given the book,

> " Life After Life " by

> > Moody. I devoured the book and was filled

> with JOY and HOPE. I

> > read every book I could find on Near Death

> Experiences and then every

> > book about reincarnation. I later became a 'born

> again' Christian but

> > always questioned the churches teachings. I

> started attending Unity

> > church after my divorce in 1999 and finally felt

> like I was being

> taught

> > concepts that made sense to me, rang TRUE to my

> heart and mind. I took

> > alot of classes at Unity and learned alot about

> things like..positive

> > thinking, affirmations, creating your own reality,

> living in the

> moment,

> > and codependency. One of the authors of " I'm Not

> Crazy, Lazy, or

> Stupid "

> > went to Unity and I attended a class the authors

> gave on Attention

> > Deficit Disorder that changed my life. Using their

> coping skills I was

> > able to attend college later and recieve a 3.99

> GPA.

> >

> > I met my soul mate last November and moved to

> Kentucky to be with him.

> > He has always been interested in the Mayan culture

> and so we are

> > learning about it. We took a cruise to Mexico in

> May and toured the

> > Mayan ruins at Chaccoben. It was amazing! I had

> spine surgery in

> > December and haven't really gotten out to meet

> anyone here in

> Kentucky.

> > There are no Unity churches here so I'm depending

> on the internet to

> > socialize and learn new things. I was lead to this

> group and know I

> will

> > learn a lot from all these wonderful people. I

> feel the LOVE and LIGHT

> > here very strongly! I will strive to be a positive

> asset to the group.

> > !NAMASTE!

> >

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545433

• 7 months later...

LOL!! I wasn't expecting that!!

Cute!

wrote:

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.0/1296 - Release Date: 2/24/2008 12:19 PM