RemedySpot.com

OMG

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well i was going to post about our snow tubing fun last night and how that was my only workout BUT...http://www.wset.com/news/stories/1208/581274.html?ref=tw scary,we were coming home from snow tubing around this time and was just getting onto the small bridge that gaps lynchburg/madison heights when we made a curve there was a man walking with dark clothes except white hoodie which covered most of his face. dh made a comment about stupid ppl dressing like that when they walk in the dark.not uncommon for ppl to travel to the store on foot here so we didn't think anything at first and baggy clothes is the style amongst our youngsters here but when i got this link through twitter(i subscribe to most news stations in the area for updated stories) i was stunned. i couldn't give

much info but just gave what i know. that is a nice man that owns smile gas,a hard working honest business man and its a shame good ppl like him have to deal with this stupidity. hope they catch the a--h-le. i hate theives as well. but on another note.saturday did body pump 61. sunday i tried sport step with mindy's cardio toolbox but i had horrible knee pain so i stopped but later in the evening played wii fit with yoga and some cardio. yesterday i did a mix of yoga,strength and cardio on the wii fit. the snow tubing was awesome! they take you back up the hill on this conveyor belt but when i could i walked up the belt so it was like slow walking with incline on a treadmill LOL. sometimes i couldn't walk but hey i made the most of it. one of my times down i hit a nice ice block and my tailbone hurts LOL. i haven't done anything workout wise yet other then clean the kitchen. maybe some more clean max and i will do a yoga workout. my tail

end just hurts so bad LOL. kassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will