RemedySpot.com

Tuesday - KV!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I tried a new cardio routine (well, not new, but something I haven't done in awhile!) - I did Voight's cardio routine from her Sleek Physique (or Slim Physique) DVD today. Three combos of mostly low impact cardio. I always enjoy 's cardio b/c it is a bit different from what you normally see - hard to explain, but just has her own style. I then added on the upper body work - which was both standing and floor work. I went light on the weights, 5's and felt good - no back issues whatsoever. I'm encouraged that I can branch out a bit more w/ 's workouts now. Yay!I also did her Pilates Ring workout - lots of good lower body work that contains both Pilates exercises and "traditional" floor work exercises. The Pilates Ring increases the intensity, particularly for inner thigh work. There is also work for the abs and a series of push-ups and planks. is very

elegant and a good cuer.

Tomorrow, plan is for some cardio (a bit longer than what I did today) and perhaps some more Pilates, or maybe Classical Stretch (CS is good when my back is okay, but I'm leary of it when it is flaring up b/c some of the stretches are a little tough!)

Hope everyone has a good day.

Donna