RemedySpot.com

Another Poem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

(no Title Really)To me you arenot what I wantbut what I need.My reassurances and gentle dreams.My life itself.I have become whole-So many things I have thankfully lost,or thankfully gained.When you speak (or even breathe),the world evaporates,and all that exists is you.Precious you.I have become empty-Because all that I have shed,and all new petals grownwere born of you.Your essence covers me,blankets me,like a cloud which belongs in heaven.You are my mirror.My reflection;so easily seen and understood,for everything I am made oflies within you.-Again, Precious you.I have freely given youmy heart and my soul,with no effort or second thoughts.Such a blessed magicto bring this forth!(taking a

moment to sigh and smile)..........All that is missingis love's embrace.Your soft white skin;the vesselwhich contains your light.Time not given,or takenas of yet. Perhaps never.Time not spentas an offering.A marriage of song.Music to the heavens.A gift to the universe.Yes, I love you far far beyondlove's boundries and definitions.Yes, our oneness is so easily seen;mutually acknowledged,and Yes,one can become two,to become one. ................................................ I hope this was enjoyed. I have been writting since youth. As a teen, I was very inspired by a used book I bought by an author named Walter Benton. His wording and style captivated me. I mainly write love/romantic poetry, some happy some sad, and in honesty, I have never known the words I write about. I just have a very big imagination I

suppose. But, on a good side, others enjoy so it is all still productive. Warmth and Light, brother Randy

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.