RemedySpot.com

Re: How to stay positive

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello Deb

thanx for this article it really helps

much love & light

kate xx>> I found this great article that I thought could benefit the team. > Transcend with love and light, Deb> > > How to Stay Positive in Negative Situations: by , > March 13th, 2007 > > The best way to deal with these negative situations is to > accepting completely what they are, not to just us but the universe > as well. The universe is our direct understanding to how thing really > operate. Once you comprehend the universe then you recognize yourself > and the situation of life more clearly. The universe does not observe > things in a `negative' or `positive' way. The universe is always > unbiased and neutral. > > Of course, because of our emotions to a given situation > we label and define our situations based on what we feel about it. If > we feel disconnected from a situation in life and rather not be > experiencing it then we will most often label that situation > as `negative' for the reasoning of not accepting it as a part of who > we choose to be. It is important to do this for the reason of who we > choose to be is a whole part of why we have the experience in the > first place and because each and everyone of us are infinite this is > our way of setting boundaries and borders so we can define ourselves > as something in particular. If you are part of everything then you > cannot define yourself as anything within the everything. As a > result, we can begin to see and experience our infiniteness as parts. > We will see more of our infiniteness as we add more and more parts by > stretching our infinite consciousness past the boundaries that are > filtered through the mind, also known as our `comfort zones'. > > Yes, the boundaries and borders are important for the > purposes stated above, but most often, we do not disconnect for the > reason acknowledged. More times then not an individual will > disconnect from a situation and label it negative given that they do > not see themselves in it or as one of their creations. Yet it is > important to value these `negative' situations as part of the > infinite thus you can realize your infiniteness.> > How are these negative situations my creation or me? When > this question enters your mind you must understand that you are > playing a game with yourself since you are infinite then there is not > anything within the infinite that is not you and no knowledge is > unknown to you. The question to pin point a better perceptive and > perhaps spark the cord within you is to ask questions like, "what > about this am I judging negative?" or "for what reason did I create > this into my life?" in this way you accept the responsibility of > every part of your creation and hence you have the power to change > it. Have you heard the saying or quote "everything happens for a > reason"? Well the reason is for you as an individual to give it > meaning, since you as an individual created it. It does not matter > the reasoning you give it as long as you give it an empowering > reason. If you give it an empowering reason then you allow the > universe to lead you exactly where you need to be and why > that `negative' situation was created. It might feel and sound like > you are making up that reason and you are, just as you made up and > created the negative situation in the first place. The only > difference is that people create the negative situations in their > life on an unconscious or higher self-level but however it was > created, it is a guarantee that it was to empower you therefore you > might as well make it a reason that empowers you. You must have > thought you needed it or you would have not created it. There is a > point in life where you can decide not to experience negative > situations and that can be established by living your joy as a > career, which I wrote an article on how to do that here. > > The whole reason for any experience is to call forth a > remembrance of who you really are as an infinite potential of all > that is and all that is not. Within this infinite potential of who > you are anything is possible and once you stop trying to control, > move past, go beyond, cast out, go above or run from the > possibilities of `negative' experiences then there is no reason for > them to happen anymore. In other words, the instant you realize and > accept that everything is equal, then you recognize you cannot go > beyond or move past negative situations because the negative > situations are equal to you since you are infinitely everything. > Hence, you are accepting to let go and allow the idea that the > possibility of `negative' situations have the potential to happen at > anytime and you are perfectly content with that idea since you > realize every `negative' situation is created by you for you to > empower yourself. All it takes is that realization and negative > situations will eliminate within your existence.> > Reality is a reflection of you and only you. What you see > everywhere in your life and reality is a reflection of you. It is a > lot of responsibility to see that you created it all, but if you do > not take on that responsibility then you do not empower yourself to > change it. If you are taking a victim approach on life then you are > seeing yourself as being the victim not the creator. In a victim > mode, you are disempowering yourself to see that you have the power > to change it. You are saying, "I am the victim and in order to change > this situation I must change the victimizer or the situation not > myself". We have all used this approach and we all realize it does > not work for the reason that the `victimizer' never changes. > > Magicians often use mirrors to perform their illusions because > mirrors reflect a clear image of life making the illusion seem very > real when you are unaware of the mirror that the magician is using. > When you are the magician then there is no illusion, you see the > mirror and you use the mirror as a tool. If reality is a mirror then > you must change yourself in order to see the change in the mirror. If > you desire for your hair to change then you must comb or brush the > hair on your head in order to see the change in the mirror, use must > use the mirror as a tool. More times then not people will try to > change what they see by changing the mirrored reflection. A famous > quote says, "Be the change you want to see in the world" this is > exactly what that quote means. In addition, there is a doctor named > Dr. Joe Vitale who heals patients without ever seeing them in person. > Dr. Joe Vitale heals them by healing the part of his Self that > created them in the first place. He takes the responsibility of > creating not only his life and everyone in it including everything he > sees, hears, tastes, touches, or in any way experiences, because he > realizes that there is no out there. In other words, he is being the > magician and using the mirror of reality (and everyone in it) as a > tool to heal himself and `them'. I use this approach myself as well > and it works surprisingly perfect. When you take responsibility for > all of reality then you give yourself the power to change anything > within reality. > > Adopt this into your reality by first looking around at everything > you see and hear in your reality right now. Next, close your eyes. > When you close your eyes in this moment, you are telling your mind to > refresh your viewpoint. Now open your eyes and look around you again > except this time see everything as if you are looking into a mirror. > Everything you are now seeing or hearing is a reflection of the > mirror within you. Everything starts from within and it reflected > outwardly. Everything in the outward observation is your inner Self, > therefore use your eyes as a mirror. This will give a very accurate > and proper position to everything in your life. Now the difficulty is > keeping that reality into position while under `negative' situations. > Seeing life as the reflection of yourself and not giving into the > illusion. The solution to always being the magician is to remember it > in every moment. There are many ways to do this but the way I find > the easiest is to speak it, breathe it, and live it. I do this > through my website because after all, we speak about that which we > wish to remember and at the same time, I am taking responsibly for > everything in creation by reminding every part of myself about the > infinite potential they are through what I write. My whole life is in > dedication to this process along with everything I think, say, and do > because it is my joy of passion and even if in other moments I decide > to pursue one of my other joys like bowling, I end up remembering > something of my infiniteness and always write about it. An example of > that is this article. > > In conclusion, the easiest way to stay positive in negative > situations is to understand what negative situations are as a > reflection of yourself to empower you as an infinite potential being > in remembrance and the way to heal any negative situations is to heal > yourself by taking responsibility for it as part of you. If you truly > take that responsibility within yourself then it is your > responsibility to help heal all your `other' selves as well. One way > to do that would be to spread this message to others but only if it > has helped you ;)>