RemedySpot.com

Re: A Note from the group Owners

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you, Chris. I joined this group a few months ago because of my friendship with RAK. Although, I consider myself blessed because the universe has provided me with love, family, children, education, and career, I still seek inspiration from others such as yourself and Liane. I appreciate everything you both have done in continuing to send positive energy and to have a forum where a person may ask for prayers. Thank you for bringing to mind the negativity that can so easily be spread, and for putting a stop to it. Much love, light and blessings to you both, <cbaldwinbuck@...> wrote: Dear Humanity Healing Members,I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by what I saw going on in our group. Six new members quit the group because of the behavior of a few.The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a forum for three things:1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for Prayers and/or Healing.2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect with those in need to share their compassion and healing energy.3) A place to share information about Spiritual and Personal Growth.This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of Spiritual matters is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created

this group because we believe that it can do so much good for so many people.To accomplish this purpose, we must act with responsibility and compassion to each other. Going forward, the group will be subject to the following rules:1) Members must treat other members with courtesy and compassion.2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or healing, please give the group time to respond and yourself time for the healing to occur. There are many who need help. Please be understanding of others.3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an aspect of spirituality, be respectful. There are different Paths for different people.Members who break these rules will not be allowed to post without moderation in the future. If the behavior continues, these members will not be allowed to participate.It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided to impose these rules, but it has proven to be

necessary to continue advancing the ideals the group was set up for.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Namaste, & Liane The heart that is generous and kind most resembles God.- Burns

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

THANK U,THIS IS A PLACE OFF LOVE PEACE AND HEALING,THERE IS NO ROOM FOR BITTERNESS,IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING THE GROUP STANDS FOR,U HAVE GIVEN ME SUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT,I AM GRATEFUL.THANK U FOR WRITING WHAT U DID, IT WAS NECESSARYLOVE TO U BOTH,LAURIE Pinzon <lizfromnyc@...> wrote: Thank you, Chris. I joined this group a few months ago because of my friendship with RAK. Although, I consider myself blessed because the universe has provided me with love, family, children,

education, and career, I still seek inspiration from others such as yourself and Liane. I appreciate everything you both have done in continuing to send positive energy and to have a forum where a person may ask for prayers. Thank you for bringing to mind the negativity that can so easily be spread, and for putting a stop to it. Much love, light and blessings to you both, <cbaldwinbuck > wrote: Dear Humanity Healing Members,I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by what I saw going on in our group. Six new members quit the group because of the behavior of a few.The purpose of Humanity

Healing is to provide a forum for three things:1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for Prayers and/or Healing.2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect with those in need to share their compassion and healing energy.3) A place to share information about Spiritual and Personal Growth.This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of Spiritual matters is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this group because we believe that it can do so much good for so many people.To accomplish this purpose, we must act with responsibility and compassion to each other. Going forward, the group will be subject to the following rules:1) Members must treat other members with courtesy and compassion.2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or healing, please give the group time to respond and yourself time for the healing to occur. There are many who need help. Please be understanding

of others.3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an aspect of spirituality, be respectful. There are different Paths for different people.Members who break these rules will not be allowed to post without moderation in the future. If the behavior continues, these members will not be allowed to participate.It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided to impose these rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue advancing the ideals the group was set up for.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Namaste, & Liane The heart that is generous and kind most resembles God.- Burns Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Good Morning,

This is a note of support. Sometimes boundaries must

be set to create freedom to for the spirit to soar.

I have taught classes and workshops for 37 years.

Throughout this experience, occasionally some

participants have made it necessary to redefine ground

rules very clearly.

I have found it challenging and not much fun to do so,

but I have done it anyway, because, well, someone had

to and as it was my class, I was the someone.

I appreciate the committment and leadership and

generosity of heart you both are demonstrating, as

well as your time, talent, expertise and widom. Thank

you.

Namaste,

Kanta

--- <cbaldwinbuck@...> wrote:

> Dear Humanity Healing Members,

>

> I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by

> what I saw going

> on in our group. Six new members quit the group

> because of the

> behavior of a few.

>

> The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a

> forum for three

> things:

> 1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for

> Prayers and/or

> Healing.

> 2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect

> with those in need

> to share their compassion and healing energy.

> 3) A place to share information about Spiritual and

> Personal Growth.

>

> This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of

> Spiritual matters

> is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this

> group because we

> believe that it can do so much good for so many

> people.

>

> To accomplish this purpose, we must act with

> responsibility and

> compassion to each other. Going forward, the group

> will be subject to

> the following rules:

>

> 1) Members must treat other members with courtesy

> and compassion.

> 2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or

> healing, please give

> the group time to respond and yourself time for the

> healing to occur.

> There are many who need help. Please be

> understanding of others.

> 3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an

> aspect of

> spirituality, be respectful. There are different

> Paths for different

> people.

>

> Members who break these rules will not be allowed to

> post without

> moderation in the future. If the behavior continues,

> these members

> will not be allowed to participate.

>

> It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided

> to impose these

> rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue

> advancing the

> ideals the group was set up for.

>

> Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

>

> Namaste,

>

> & Liane

>

>

Hold an image of the life you want, and that image will become fact.

-Dr. Norman Peale

Imagination is only intelligence having fun.

-Albert Einstein

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the

tools to get online.

http://smallbusiness./webhosting

Guest guest

I am curious. There are guidelines and there are rules and I just thought I'd mention the only thing I saw which seemed over the lines was a demand to send financial help, not love and light. Had the message been worded, "please pray that financial assistance be sent soon," I don't think anyone would have a problem with it.

I read the demand more as shout to God, to Divine Providence -- than directed to individual readers. Because that's how I tend to express my frustration when the stress has my bloodpressure soaring and I'm out of patience, humility and ... well, good sense. Desparate people say desparate things.

I have so forgiven her, I don't even remember which name she was. Just for the record, this is my response to the situation.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 6:16 AM

Subject: Re: [] A Note from the group Owners

Good Morning,This is a note of support. Sometimes boundaries mustbe set to create freedom to for the spirit to soar.I have taught classes and workshops for 37 years.Throughout this experience, occasionally someparticipants have made it necessary to redefine groundrules very clearly. I have found it challenging and not much fun to do so,but I have done it anyway, because, well, someone hadto and as it was my class, I was the someone.I appreciate the committment and leadership andgenerosity of heart you both are demonstrating, aswell as your time, talent, expertise and widom. Thankyou.Namaste,Kanta--- <cbaldwinbuck > wrote:> Dear Humanity Healing Members,> > I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by> what I saw going > on in our group. Six new members quit the group> because of the > behavior of a few.> > The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a> forum for three > things:> 1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for> Prayers and/or > Healing.> 2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect> with those in need > to share their compassion and healing energy.> 3) A place to share information about Spiritual and> Personal Growth.> > This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of> Spiritual matters > is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this> group because we > believe that it can do so much good for so many> people.> > To accomplish this purpose, we must act with> responsibility and > compassion to each other. Going forward, the group> will be subject to > the following rules:> > 1) Members must treat other members with courtesy> and compassion.> 2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or> healing, please give > the group time to respond and yourself time for the> healing to occur. > There are many who need help. Please be> understanding of others.> 3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an> aspect of > spirituality, be respectful. There are different> Paths for different > people.> > Members who break these rules will not be allowed to> post without > moderation in the future. If the behavior continues,> these members > will not be allowed to participate.> > It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided> to impose these > rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue> advancing the > ideals the group was set up for.> > Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.> > Namaste,> > & Liane> > Hold an image of the life you want, and that image will become fact. -Dr. Norman PealeImagination is only intelligence having fun.-Albert Einstein__________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.http://smallbusiness./webhosting

Guest guest

Oh this is very sad that some members have left the

group,and of course boundaries have to be set

i hope you enjoyed your stay at the retreat Chris

not a nice thing to come back to for you

love & light to you & liane you have a wonderful place here.

namaste

and blessings to all

kate xx

>

> > Dear Humanity Healing Members,

> >

> > I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by

> > what I saw going

> > on in our group. Six new members quit the group

> > because of the

> > behavior of a few.

> >

> > The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a

> > forum for three

> > things:

> > 1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for

> > Prayers and/or

> > Healing.

> > 2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect

> > with those in need

> > to share their compassion and healing energy.

> > 3) A place to share information about Spiritual and

> > Personal Growth.

> >

> > This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of

> > Spiritual matters

> > is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this

> > group because we

> > believe that it can do so much good for so many

> > people.

> >

> > To accomplish this purpose, we must act with

> > responsibility and

> > compassion to each other. Going forward, the group

> > will be subject to

> > the following rules:

> >

> > 1) Members must treat other members with courtesy

> > and compassion.

> > 2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or

> > healing, please give

> > the group time to respond and yourself time for the

> > healing to occur.

> > There are many who need help. Please be

> > understanding of others.

> > 3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an

> > aspect of

> > spirituality, be respectful. There are different

> > Paths for different

> > people.

> >

> > Members who break these rules will not be allowed to

> > post without

> > moderation in the future. If the behavior continues,

> > these members

> > will not be allowed to participate.

> >

> > It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided

> > to impose these

> > rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue

> > advancing the

> > ideals the group was set up for.

> >

> > Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

> >

> > Namaste,

> >

> > & Liane

> >

> >

>

> Hold an image of the life you want, and that image will become

fact.

> -Dr. Norman Peale

>

> Imagination is only intelligence having fun.

> -Albert Einstein

>

> __________________________________________________________

> Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business

gives you all the tools to get online.

> http://smallbusiness./webhosting

>

Guest guest

It's mysterious why some folks will accuse a behavior they simply don't understand. I am sorry you were mistreated, suffered so mentally -- knocked down by financial shortfalls, having been forced into retirement. I can relate.

I thank God I can sleep, I can nap. Rest is healing. Trying to keep up with changes thrust upon me (like insurance coverages, ugh!) gets tougher as I age. Such a challenge. Efforts can seem so in vain. The forces working against us so unrelenting. I never got joy being reminded there were starving children in Europe when I was hungry or fed something distasteful, so I don't expect to make you happy by saying, "You are not alone." However, just because we were not the targets doesn't mean we didn't bleed.

I hope we'll all be compensated for some of these imbalances endured. We know life has better to offer. There's a stream, somewhere in the universe, of mercy and goodness. Would that we were ever no more than a mere step away from it.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 11:01 AM

Subject: Re: [] A Note from the group Owners

I received this bulletin after it had been reposted on myspace several times. When I read it, I thought "Such Wisdom" So I posted it on my profile, not just for my friends to read, but also as a reminder for myself. Then I have an incident at the doctors office this morning. I needed to have some blood work done and a follow up appointment tomorrow with the doctor. After being directed to the lab, the lady asked me if I still had the same insurance as before. I honestly couldn't remember because my insurance has changed which lab could do my blood 3 times. I didn't have my card with me to tell her, so I told her I would have to get the card from husband who was sitting in the waiting room. Just after I walked out of the lab, I overheard one of the ladies say to other, "She knows who does her lab work". I didn't say anything, I just continued to the waiting room, got my husband's card and went back to lab, let her draw the blood and left. This woman basically called me a liar and it offended me but still I said nothing back to her because of the bulletin below. I am having trouble distinquishing how this falls into the "wisdom" of the Art of Not Being Offended.

This situation reminds me some what of the post which caused the conflict that happened a few days ago. I agree that people make certain decisions that affect their life financially or otherwise, but sometimes situations arise in life and blow those decisions out of the water. (So to speak) I am a very fortunate person as I have always tried to stay strong and managed to keep a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear and transportation to and from work. However, I was forced to retire at the age of 50 because I am bipolar. That wasn't my decision. It affected our financial situation drastically. It's not my decision to be bipolar. It wasn't my decision to be treated the way I was from the age of 3 to 15. It WAS my dicision to fight the mental disorder for 35 years.

I'm just to tired now. I joined this group because of RaK also. This site and RaK has been better therapy for me than my phsycologist is. I'm sorry but life is just not that easy. I'm sorry for unloading like this on here. Today I am feeling tired, depressed and I guess even a little angry with the woman at the lab. If I'm breaking the new rules then kick me out of group. Meanwhile, could you all pray for me. I'm going to lay down and probably cry or go to sleep or something.

The Art of Not Being Offended By Dr. Jodi Prinzivalli

There is an ancient and well-kept secret to happiness which the Great Ones have known for centuries. They rarely talk about it, but they use it all the time, and it is fundamental to good mental health. This secret is called The Fine Art of Not Being Offended. In order to truly be a master of this art, one must be able to see that every statement, action and reaction of another human being is the sum result of their total life experience to date. In other words, the majority of people in our world say and do what they do from their own set of fears, conclusions, defenses and attempts to survive. Most of it, even when aimed directly at us, has nothing to do with us. Usually, it has more to do with all the other times, and in particular the first few times, that this person experienced a similar situation, usually when they were young. Yes, this is psychodynamic. But let’s face it, we live in a world where psychodynamics are what make the world go around. An individual who wishes to live successfully in the world as a spiritual person really needs to understand that psychology is as spiritual as prayer. In fact, the word psychology literally means the study of the soul. All of that said, almost nothing is personal. Even with our closest loved ones, our beloved partners, our children and our friends. We are all swimming in the projections and filters of each other’s life experiences and often we are just the stand-ins, the chess pieces of life to which our loved ones have their own built-in reactions. This is not to dehumanize life or take away the intimacy from our relationships, but mainly for us to know that almost every time we get offended, we are actually just in a misunderstanding. A true embodiment of this idea actually allows for more intimacy and less suffering throughout all of our relationships. When we know that we are just the one who happens to be standing in the right place at the right psychodynamic time for someone to say or do what they are doing—we don’t have to take life personally. If it weren’t us, it would likely be someone else. This frees us to be a little more detached from the reactions of people around us. How often do we react to a statement of another by being offended rather than seeing that the other might actually be hurting? In fact, every time we get offended, it is actually an opportunity to extend kindness to one who may be suffering—even if they themselves do not appear that way on the surface. All anger, all acting out, all harshness, all criticism, is in truth a form of suffering. When we provide no Velcro for it to stick, something changes in the world. We do not even have to say a thing. In fact, it is usually better not to say a thing. People who are suffering on the inside, but not showing it on the outside, are usually not keen on someone pointing out to them that they are suffering. We do not have to be our loved one’s therapist. We need only understand the situation and move on. In the least, we ourselves experience less suffering and at best, we have a chance to make the world a better place. This is also not to be confused with allowing ourselves to be hurt, neglected or taken advantage of. True compassion does not allow harm to ourselves either. But when we know that nothing is personal, a magical thing happens. Many of the seeming abusers of the world start to leave our lives. Once we are conscious, so-called abuse can only happen if we believe what the other is saying. When we know nothing is personal, we also do not end up feeling abused. We can say, “Thank you for sharing,” and move on. We are not hooked by what another does or says, since we know it is not about us. When we know that our inherent worth is not determined by what another says, does or believes, we can take the world a little less seriously. And if necessary, we can just walk away without creating more misery for ourselves or having to convince the other person that we are good and worthy people. The great challenge of our world is to live a life of contentment, regardless of what other people do, say, think or believe. The fine art of not being offended is one of the many skills for being a practical mystic. Though it may take a lifetime of practice, it is truly one of the best kept secrets for living a happy life. <cbaldwinbuck > wrote:

Dear Humanity Healing Members,I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by what I saw going on in our group. Six new members quit the group because of the behavior of a few.The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a forum for three things:1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for Prayers and/or Healing.2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect with those in need to share their compassion and healing energy.3) A place to share information about Spiritual and Personal Growth.This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of Spiritual matters is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this group because we believe that it can do so much good for so many people.To accomplish this purpose, we must act with responsibility and compassion to each other. Going forward, the group will be subject to the following rules:1) Members must treat other members with courtesy and compassion.2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or healing, please give the group time to respond and yourself time for the healing to occur. There are many who need help. Please be understanding of others.3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an aspect of spirituality, be respectful. There are different Paths for different people.Members who break these rules will not be allowed to post without moderation in the future. If the behavior continues, these members will not be allowed to participate.It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided to impose these rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue advancing the ideals the group was set up for.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Namaste, & Liane

Prayer isn't a time to give orders

but to report for duty!

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Beautiful- thank youPeace and Love today my happy little group of LOVE and learningYours The Art of Not Being Offended By Dr. Jodi Prinzivalli There is an ancient and

well-kept secret to happiness which the Great Ones have known for centuries. They rarely talk about it, but they use it all the time, and it is fundamental to good mental health. This secret is called The Fine Art of Not Being Offended. In order to truly be a master of this art, one must be able to see that every statement, action and reaction of another human being is the sum result of their total life experience to date. In other words, the majority of people in our world say and do what they do from their own set of fears, conclusions, defenses and attempts to survive. Most of it, even when aimed directly at us, has nothing to do with us. Usually, it has more to do with all the other times, and in particular the first few times, that this person experienced a similar situation, usually when they were young. Yes, this is psychodynamic. But let’s face it, we live in a world where psychodynamics are what make the world go around. An individual who wishes to live

successfully in the world as a spiritual person really needs to understand that psychology is as spiritual as prayer. In fact, the word psychology literally means the study of the soul. All of that said, almost nothing is personal. Even with our closest loved ones, our beloved partners, our children and our friends. We are all swimming in the projections and filters of each other’s life experiences and often we are just the stand-ins, the chess pieces of life to which our loved ones have their own built-in reactions. This is not to dehumanize life or take away the intimacy from our relationships, but mainly for us to know that almost every time we get offended, we are actually just in a misunderstanding. A true embodiment of this idea actually allows for more intimacy and less suffering throughout all of our relationships. When we know that we are just the one who happens to be standing in the right place at the right psychodynamic time for someone to say or do what they

are doing—we don’t have to take life personally. If it weren’t us, it would likely be someone else. This frees us to be a little more detached from the reactions of people around us. How often do we react to a statement of another by being offended rather than seeing that the other might actually be hurting? In fact, every time we get offended, it is actually an opportunity to extend kindness to one who may be suffering—even if they themselves do not appear that way on the surface. All anger, all acting out, all harshness, all criticism, is in truth a form of suffering. When we provide no Velcro for it to stick, something changes in the world. We do not even have to say a thing. In fact, it is usually better not to say a thing. People who are suffering on the inside, but not showing it on the outside, are usually not keen on someone pointing out to them that they are suffering. We do not have to be our loved one’s therapist. We need only understand the situation and move

on. In the least, we ourselves experience less suffering and at best, we have a chance to make the world a better place. This is also not to be confused with allowing ourselves to be hurt, neglected or taken advantage of. True compassion does not allow harm to ourselves either. But when we know that nothing is personal, a magical thing happens. Many of the seeming abusers of the world start to leave our lives. Once we are conscious, so-called abuse can only happen if we believe what the other is saying. When we know nothing is personal, we also do not end up feeling abused. We can say, “Thank you for sharing,” and move on. We are not hooked by what another does or says, since we know it is not about us. When we know that our inherent worth is not determined by what another says, does or believes, we can take the world a little less seriously. And if necessary, we can just walk away without creating more misery for ourselves or having to convince the other person that we

are good and worthy people. The great challenge of our world is to live a life of contentment, regardless of what other people do, say, think or believe. The fine art of not being offended is one of the many skills for being a practical mystic. Though it may take a lifetime of practice, it is truly one of the best kept secrets for living a happy life. <cbaldwinbuck > wrote: Dear Humanity Healing Members,I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by what I saw going on in our group. Six new members quit the group because of the behavior of a few.The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a forum for three things:1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for Prayers and/or Healing.2) Spiritual individuals and healers can

connect with those in need to share their compassion and healing energy.3) A place to share information about Spiritual and Personal Growth.This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of Spiritual matters is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this group because we believe that it can do so much good for so many people.To accomplish this purpose, we must act with responsibility and compassion to each other. Going forward, the group will be subject to the following rules:1) Members must treat other members with courtesy and compassion.2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or healing, please give the group time to respond and yourself time for the healing to occur. There are many who need help. Please be understanding of others.3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an aspect of spirituality, be respectful. There are different Paths for different people.Members who

break these rules will not be allowed to post without moderation in the future. If the behavior continues, these members will not be allowed to participate.It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided to impose these rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue advancing the ideals the group was set up for.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Namaste, & LianePrayer isn't a time to give orders but to report for duty! Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Hi Everyone, I would like to apologize to all of you for venting this morning. Especially on Chris' post. This morning a woman at the doctors clinic really offended me by virtually calling me a liar. Unfortunately, instead of telling her a thing or 2 I vented on Chris' post. I have apologized to him as well. I am bipolar and something as little as that can set me off. Even though I was trying to remember the post titled "The Art of NOT Being Offended". LOL I didn't do to well in remembering that one did I? The post below, titled The Art of NOT Being Offended, author unknown, was sent to me by a dear friend. Thanks everyone, I hope you understand and each of you have a blessed day, Vicki Vicki Crouse <meekomomemt@...> wrote: I received this bulletin after it had been reposted on myspace several times. When I read it, I thought "Such Wisdom" So I posted it on my profile, not just for my friends to read, but also as a reminder for myself. Then I have an incident at the doctors office this morning. I needed to have some blood work done and a follow up appointment tomorrow with the doctor. After being directed to the lab, the lady asked me if I still had the same insurance as before. I honestly couldn't remember because my insurance has changed which lab could do my blood 3 times. I didn't have my card with me to tell her, so I told her I would have

to get the card from husband who was sitting in the waiting room. Just after I walked out of the lab, I overheard one of the ladies say to other, "She knows who does her lab work". I didn't say anything, I just continued to the waiting room, got my husband's card and went back to lab, let her draw the blood and left. This woman basically called me a liar and it offended me but still I said nothing back to her because of the bulletin below. I am having trouble distinquishing how this falls into the "wisdom" of the Art of Not Being Offended. This situation reminds me some what of the post which caused the conflict that happened a few days ago. I agree that people make certain decisions that affect their life financially or otherwise, but sometimes situations arise in life and blow those decisions out of the water. (So to speak) I am a very fortunate

person as I have always tried to stay strong and managed to keep a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear and transportation to and from work. However, I was forced to retire at the age of 50 because I am bipolar. That wasn't my decision. It affected our financial situation drastically. It's not my decision to be bipolar. It wasn't my decision to be treated the way I was from the age of 3 to 15. It WAS my dicision to fight the mental disorder for 35 years. I'm just to tired now. I joined this group because of RaK also. This site and RaK has been better therapy for me than my phsycologist is. I'm sorry but life is just not that easy. I'm sorry for unloading like this on here. Today I am feeling tired, depressed and I guess even a little angry with the woman at the lab. If I'm breaking the new

rules then kick me out of group. Meanwhile, could you all pray for me. I'm going to lay down and probably cry or go to sleep or something. The Art of Not Being Offended By Dr. Jodi Prinzivalli There is an ancient and well-kept secret to happiness which the Great Ones have known for centuries. They rarely talk about it, but they use it all the time, and it is fundamental to good mental health. This secret is called The Fine Art of Not Being Offended. In order to truly be a master of this art, one must be able to see that every statement, action and reaction of another human being is the sum result of their total life experience to date. In other words, the majority of people in our world say and do what they do from their own set of fears, conclusions, defenses and attempts to survive. Most of it, even

when aimed directly at us, has nothing to do with us. Usually, it has more to do with all the other times, and in particular the first few times, that this person experienced a similar situation, usually when they were young. Yes, this is psychodynamic. But let’s face it, we live in a world where psychodynamics are what make the world go around. An individual who wishes to live successfully in the world as a spiritual person really needs to understand that psychology is as spiritual as prayer. In fact, the word psychology literally means the study of the soul. All of that said, almost nothing is personal. Even with our closest loved ones, our beloved partners, our children and our friends. We are all swimming in the projections and filters of each other’s life experiences and often we are just the stand-ins, the chess pieces of life to which our loved ones have their own built-in reactions. This is not to dehumanize life or take away the intimacy from our relationships,

but mainly for us to know that almost every time we get offended, we are actually just in a misunderstanding. A true embodiment of this idea actually allows for more intimacy and less suffering throughout all of our relationships. When we know that we are just the one who happens to be standing in the right place at the right psychodynamic time for someone to say or do what they are doing—we don’t have to take life personally. If it weren’t us, it would likely be someone else. This frees us to be a little more detached from the reactions of people around us. How often do we react to a statement of another by being offended rather than seeing that the other might actually be hurting? In fact, every time we get offended, it is actually an opportunity to extend kindness to one who may be suffering—even if they themselves do not appear that way on the surface. All anger, all acting out, all harshness, all criticism, is in truth a form of suffering. When we provide no Velcro

for it to stick, something changes in the world. We do not even have to say a thing. In fact, it is usually better not to say a thing. People who are suffering on the inside, but not showing it on the outside, are usually not keen on someone pointing out to them that they are suffering. We do not have to be our loved one’s therapist. We need only understand the situation and move on. In the least, we ourselves experience less suffering and at best, we have a chance to make the world a better place. This is also not to be confused with allowing ourselves to be hurt, neglected or taken advantage of. True compassion does not allow harm to ourselves either. But when we know that nothing is personal, a magical thing happens. Many of the seeming abusers of the world start to leave our lives. Once we are conscious, so-called abuse can only happen if we believe what the other is saying. When we know nothing is personal, we also do not end up feeling abused. We can say, “Thank you

for sharing,” and move on. We are not hooked by what another does or says, since we know it is not about us. When we know that our inherent worth is not determined by what another says, does or believes, we can take the world a little less seriously. And if necessary, we can just walk away without creating more misery for ourselves or having to convince the other person that we are good and worthy people. The great challenge of our world is to live a life of contentment, regardless of what other people do, say, think or believe. The fine art of not being offended is one of the many skills for being a practical mystic. Though it may take a lifetime of practice, it is truly one of the best kept secrets for living a happy life. <cbaldwinbuck > wrote: Dear Humanity Healing Members,I

just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by what I saw going on in our group. Six new members quit the group because of the behavior of a few.The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a forum for three things:1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for Prayers and/or Healing.2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect with those in need to share their compassion and healing energy.3) A place to share information about Spiritual and Personal Growth.This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of Spiritual matters is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this group because we believe that it can do so much good for so many people.To accomplish this purpose, we must act with responsibility and compassion to each other. Going forward, the group will be subject to the following rules:1) Members must treat other members with courtesy and compassion.2) Once you have

placed a request for prayers or healing, please give the group time to respond and yourself time for the healing to occur. There are many who need help. Please be understanding of others.3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an aspect of spirituality, be respectful. There are different Paths for different people.Members who break these rules will not be allowed to post without moderation in the future. If the behavior continues, these members will not be allowed to participate.It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided to impose these rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue advancing the ideals the group was set up for.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Namaste, & Liane Prayer isn't a time to

give orders but to report for duty! Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Prayer isn't a time to give orders but to report for duty!

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Thank you for understanding. It gets more difficult as I grow older. When I was younger and stronger, I could fight this and carry on with a decent life. I was able to take care of myself financially. I performed well at work to point of receiving awards, monetarily and awards that helped to get promotions. Then I just got tired of fighting it. Now I have to depend on my husband for everything. I'm thankful I have him for that....but I've always been independent. I feel that has been taken away from me. I wish though I hadn't posted this, especially to Chris' post. I was venting. I feel better for venting here than confronting that lab tech. Anyway, I've always said that the Lord has taken care of me all through my life. I believe that with all my heart. I need prayers as I will pray that the Lord will guide me as He always has. Thank you for your encouragement. God

Bless, Vicki EVELYN BELL <beleve2005@...> wrote: It's mysterious why some folks will accuse a behavior they simply don't understand. I am sorry you were mistreated, suffered so mentally -- knocked down by financial shortfalls, having been forced into retirement. I can relate. I thank God I can sleep, I can nap. Rest is healing. Trying to

keep up with changes thrust upon me (like insurance coverages, ugh!) gets tougher as I age. Such a challenge. Efforts can seem so in vain. The forces working against us so unrelenting. I never got joy being reminded there were starving children in Europe when I was hungry or fed something distasteful, so I don't expect to make you happy by saying, "You are not alone." However, just because we were not the targets doesn't mean we didn't bleed. I hope we'll all be compensated for some of these imbalances endured. We know life has better to offer. There's a stream, somewhere in the universe, of mercy and goodness. Would that we were ever no more than a mere step away from it. ----- Original Message ----- From: Vicki Crouse Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 11:01 AM Subject: Re: [] A Note from the group Owners I received this bulletin after it had been reposted on myspace several times. When I read it, I thought "Such Wisdom" So I posted it on my profile, not just for my friends to read, but also as a reminder for myself. Then I have an incident at the doctors office this morning. I needed to have some blood work done and a follow up appointment tomorrow with the doctor. After being directed to the lab, the lady

asked me if I still had the same insurance as before. I honestly couldn't remember because my insurance has changed which lab could do my blood 3 times. I didn't have my card with me to tell her, so I told her I would have to get the card from husband who was sitting in the waiting room. Just after I walked out of the lab, I overheard one of the ladies say to other, "She knows who does her lab work". I didn't say anything, I just continued to the waiting room, got my husband's card and went back to lab, let her draw the blood and left. This woman basically called me a liar and it offended me but still I said nothing back to her because of the bulletin below. I am having trouble distinquishing how this falls into the "wisdom" of the Art of Not Being Offended. This situation reminds me some what of the post which caused the conflict that happened a few days ago. I agree that people

make certain decisions that affect their life financially or otherwise, but sometimes situations arise in life and blow those decisions out of the water. (So to speak) I am a very fortunate person as I have always tried to stay strong and managed to keep a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear and transportation to and from work. However, I was forced to retire at the age of 50 because I am bipolar. That wasn't my decision. It affected our financial situation drastically. It's not my decision to be bipolar. It wasn't my decision to be treated the way I was from the age of 3 to 15. It WAS my dicision to fight the mental disorder for 35 years. I'm just to tired now. I joined this group because of RaK also. This site and RaK has been better therapy for me than my phsycologist is.

I'm sorry but life is just not that easy. I'm sorry for unloading like this on here. Today I am feeling tired, depressed and I guess even a little angry with the woman at the lab. If I'm breaking the new rules then kick me out of group. Meanwhile, could you all pray for me. I'm going to lay down and probably cry or go to sleep or something. The Art of Not Being Offended By Dr. Jodi Prinzivalli There is an ancient and well-kept secret to happiness which the Great Ones have known for centuries. They rarely talk about it, but they use it all the time, and it is fundamental to good mental health. This secret is called The Fine Art of Not Being Offended. In order to truly be a master of this art, one must be able to see that every statement, action and reaction of another human being is

the sum result of their total life experience to date. In other words, the majority of people in our world say and do what they do from their own set of fears, conclusions, defenses and attempts to survive. Most of it, even when aimed directly at us, has nothing to do with us. Usually, it has more to do with all the other times, and in particular the first few times, that this person experienced a similar situation, usually when they were young. Yes, this is psychodynamic. But let’s face it, we live in a world where psychodynamics are what make the world go around. An individual who wishes to live successfully in the world as a spiritual person really needs to understand that psychology is as spiritual as prayer. In fact, the word psychology literally means the study of the soul. All of that said, almost nothing is personal. Even with our closest loved ones, our beloved partners, our children and our friends. We are all swimming in the projections and filters of each

other’s life experiences and often we are just the stand-ins, the chess pieces of life to which our loved ones have their own built-in reactions. This is not to dehumanize life or take away the intimacy from our relationships, but mainly for us to know that almost every time we get offended, we are actually just in a misunderstanding. A true embodiment of this idea actually allows for more intimacy and less suffering throughout all of our relationships. When we know that we are just the one who happens to be standing in the right place at the right psychodynamic time for someone to say or do what they are doing—we don’t have to take life personally. If it weren’t us, it would likely be someone else. This frees us to be a little more detached from the reactions of people around us. How often do we react to a statement of another by being offended rather than seeing that the other might actually be hurting? In fact, every time we get offended, it is actually an opportunity

to extend kindness to one who may be suffering—even if they themselves do not appear that way on the surface. All anger, all acting out, all harshness, all criticism, is in truth a form of suffering. When we provide no Velcro for it to stick, something changes in the world. We do not even have to say a thing. In fact, it is usually better not to say a thing. People who are suffering on the inside, but not showing it on the outside, are usually not keen on someone pointing out to them that they are suffering. We do not have to be our loved one’s therapist. We need only understand the situation and move on. In the least, we ourselves experience less suffering and at best, we have a chance to make the world a better place. This is also not to be confused with allowing ourselves to be hurt, neglected or taken advantage of. True compassion does not allow harm to ourselves either. But when we know that nothing is personal, a magical thing happens. Many of the seeming abusers of

the world start to leave our lives. Once we are conscious, so-called abuse can only happen if we believe what the other is saying. When we know nothing is personal, we also do not end up feeling abused. We can say, “Thank you for sharing,” and move on. We are not hooked by what another does or says, since we know it is not about us. When we know that our inherent worth is not determined by what another says, does or believes, we can take the world a little less seriously. And if necessary, we can just walk away without creating more misery for ourselves or having to convince the other person that we are good and worthy people. The great challenge of our world is to live a life of contentment, regardless of what other people do, say, think or believe. The fine art of not being offended is one of the many skills for being a practical mystic. Though it may take a lifetime of practice, it is truly one of the best kept secrets for living a happy life.

<cbaldwinbuck > wrote: Dear Humanity Healing Members,I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by what I saw going on in our group. Six new members quit the group because of the behavior of a few.The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a forum for three things:1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for Prayers and/or Healing.2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect with those in need to share their compassion and healing energy.3) A place to share information about Spiritual and Personal Growth.This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of Spiritual matters is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this group because we believe that it can do so much good for so many people.To

accomplish this purpose, we must act with responsibility and compassion to each other. Going forward, the group will be subject to the following rules:1) Members must treat other members with courtesy and compassion.2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or healing, please give the group time to respond and yourself time for the healing to occur. There are many who need help. Please be understanding of others.3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an aspect of spirituality, be respectful. There are different Paths for different people.Members who break these rules will not be allowed to post without moderation in the future. If the behavior continues, these members will not be allowed to participate.It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided to impose these rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue advancing the ideals the group was set up for.Thank you for

your understanding and cooperation.Namaste, & Liane Prayer isn't a time to give orders but to report for duty! Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Prayer isn't a time to

give orders but to report for duty!

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Hello there my dear Vicky,

How are you today?

I am here again to reassure you this IS a support and sharing group, you are allowed to vent and to rant anytime, since we are family here.

What and I wanted to reinforce was the GOLDEN RULE, to treat others the same way we want to be treated. Everybody has bad days and nobody here is perfect, we are all learning through life lessons that, sometimes are very difficult to bear alone. The task to Heal Humanity start with ourselves,and in this journey of life, we interact and share companionship and experiences. That is what this group is all about.

Please feel free to share your daily experiences with us, because there is one thing and I , We are very proud about... this group certainly has many compassionate souls.We are very happy because we have here a real "virtual" family.

May you be blessed today and everyday,

Namaste!

Liane

Dear Humanity Healing Members,> > I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by what I saw going > on in our group. Six new members quit the group because of the > behavior of a few.> > The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a forum for three > things:> 1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for Prayers and/or > Healing.> 2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect with those in need > to share their compassion and healing energy.> 3) A place to share information about Spiritual and Personal Growth.> > This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of Spiritual matters > is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this group because we > believe that it can do so much good for so many people.> > To accomplish this purpose, we must act with responsibility and > compassion to each other. Going forward, the group will be subject to > the following rules:> > 1) Members must treat other members with courtesy and compassion.> 2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or healing, please give > the group time to respond and yourself time for the healing to occur. > There are many who need help. Please be understanding of others.> 3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an aspect of > spirituality, be respectful. There are different Paths for different > people.> > Members who break these rules will not be allowed to post without > moderation in the future. If the behavior continues, these members > will not be allowed to participate.> > It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided to impose these > rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue advancing the > ideals the group was set up for.> > Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.> > Namaste,> > & Liane> > > > > > > Prayer isn't a time to give orders> but to report for duty!> > ---------------------------------> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast > with the Search weather shortcut. > > > > > > > Prayer isn't a time to give orders> but to report for duty!> > > ---------------------------------> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.> Visit the Auto Green Center.>

Guest guest

Thank you Liane, I appreciate your reassurance and encouragement. I do like this group. All of you are angels. Much love and appreciation. Vickilianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello there my dear

Vicky, How are you today? I am here again to reassure you this IS a support and sharing group, you are allowed to vent and to rant anytime, since we are family here. What and I wanted to reinforce was the GOLDEN RULE, to treat others the same way we want to be treated. Everybody has bad days and nobody here is perfect, we are all learning through life lessons that, sometimes are very difficult to bear alone. The task to Heal Humanity start with ourselves,and in this journey of life, we interact and share companionship and experiences. That is what this group is all about. Please feel free to share your daily experiences with us, because there is one thing and I , We

are very proud about... this group certainly has many compassionate souls.We are very happy because we have here a real "virtual" family. May you be blessed today and everyday, Namaste! Liane Dear Humanity Healing Members,>

> I just got back from a retreat and I was aghast by what I saw going > on in our group. Six new members quit the group because of the > behavior of a few.> > The purpose of Humanity Healing is to provide a forum for three > things:> 1) Those in need to be able to send out Requests for Prayers and/or > Healing.> 2) Spiritual individuals and healers can connect with those in need > to share their compassion and healing energy.> 3) A place to share information about Spiritual and Personal Growth.> > This is Liane's and my group. Liane's knowledge of Spiritual matters > is incredible. I am a Reiki healer. We created this group because we > believe that it can do so much good for so many people.> > To accomplish this purpose, we must act with responsibility and > compassion to each other. Going forward, the group will be subject to > the

following rules:> > 1) Members must treat other members with courtesy and compassion.> 2) Once you have placed a request for prayers or healing, please give > the group time to respond and yourself time for the healing to occur. > There are many who need help. Please be understanding of others.> 3) If you disagree with another's thoughts about an aspect of > spirituality, be respectful. There are different Paths for different > people.> > Members who break these rules will not be allowed to post without > moderation in the future. If the behavior continues, these members > will not be allowed to participate.> > It is with deep regret that Liane and I have decided to impose these > rules, but it has proven to be necessary to continue advancing the > ideals the group was set up for.> > Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.> >

Namaste,> > & Liane> > > > > > > Prayer isn't a time to give orders> but to report for duty!> > ---------------------------------> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast > with the Search weather shortcut. > > > > > > > Prayer isn't a time to give orders> but to report for duty!> > > ---------------------------------> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.> Visit the Auto Green Center.> Prayer isn't a time to give orders but to report for duty!

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.