RemedySpot.com

Prayer Request Hello Vicky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello my dear Vicky,

First of all, I want to say to you that independently of anything, I will hold you and your family in my personal prayers, in this time of need.

I can give you my perspective on this subject, but again, it is just my point of view. Once somebody told me that it is more then a privilege to be part of somebody ritual of "departing" , rather then be a witness of their arrival on Earth; And that some souls choose before birth who will be there during the end.

To die, I believe is a rite of passage and I believe that is a big one. I guess your ex Mother in law, chose to have her family close in this important moment in her life Journey. We have this idea about death, that is something negative, but actually it is not. It is a transition to another state, a higher realm if you will, even though from our human perspective is very painful to "lose" a loved one. I believe that she decided to visit her loved ones, and she has the opportunity to do so and say her goodbyes. When she showed up to you, you said she was smiling, and this is good, she is showing you that , independently of what you are experiencing happening to her physical body, he soul is free and content and literally soaring. It is a very good thing that she is having this opportunity to do what she is doing, and she is trying to reassure to all of you that it is OK, that she is fine and she is content and that, above all, her love and care for everyone did not change and It will not change after she leaves the physical vest.

Sometimes things are not exactly how they seem to be, and I agree that is a distressing situation to be at the presence of somebody that is departing, but try to bless this moment , return to her the affection and reassurance that she will always be an important part of your life and in the lives of your Children, as a beautiful soul she IS and as the Ancestor of your children.Her legacy will forever live through their bodied, heart and DNA.

I sincerely empathize with your pain, my dear, but know that, she is part of this Immense Universe, and she will always be there for all of you, maybe as a family guardian,or even an Angel. I send you my heartfelt sympathy, and if you wish, please contact me privately and I can send her name to perpetual prayers and masses. I would be more then honored to do so for you and your loved ones.

With deep respect,

Liane

>> Hi Everyone, My former mother-in-law has been very sick for some time > now. In and out of the hospital for one reason or the other. Last > Thursday morning, she suffered a massive stroke while in the > hospital. By the time she suffered the stroke, she was already so > weak, the doctor's prognosis was a bleak one. The family elected to > take home. Although, I feel they made the right decision, the > decision has become one of tortureous consequences for the family. > My children are suffering so much because they are litally watching > their grandmother die. She is deteriating slowly. The family > doesn't believe she is aware of anything. Oh how I pray she isn't.> > I was very close to my first mother-in-law and continued to be even > after I divorced her son. She was an amazing woman. I don't > remember ever hearing her raise her voice to anyone. She was a very > soft spoken and kind person. > > Sunday, I was washing the dishes and all of sudden her face appeared > to me and she was smiling at me. Then her image just faded away. > This was a very profound and comforting experience for me. I called > my son but he said she was still alive. I feel she is gone already. > I have never had an experience like this before.> > I'm sharing this with all of you because I need someone guidance (?) > or your thoughts on this situation. My son says he feels the same > way but my daughter seems angry. I know she is hurting badly.> > Can anyone give some insight on this? It is torture knowing her body > is just starving and dehydrating to death. This is horrible for > everyone. I don't know what else to say. Vicki>