RemedySpot.com

Uriel's Message-- Combining the Energy Trininty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Uriel's Message-- Combining the Energy Trininty

Each of you represents a trinity of energy which you call mind, emotions and spirit. Each of these parts of your being has its own separate energy which operates independently of the other, creating confusion and sometimes chaos in your lives, until you learn to resolve them. Each is important and does not operate independently of the other. Learning to understand, work with and combining these energies will bring you spiritual, material and emotional peace.

Your mind operates from a logical perspective and its energy is centered in your beliefs and perceptions. It is what enables you to function in the material world and is necessary to your life experience. Your experience of your spiritual lessons begins with the mind so you cannot be effective on a spiritual level until you are able to work with this energy.

Through your emotions you are able to move past the mind's logic and incorporate your lessons in your heart chakra. This enables you to remember lifetimes of emotional connections and heal them. Sometimes you allow this energy to become the dominant one and you do not allow the energy to move into and out of your heart so you can heal and release it. The spiritual energy provides you with the knowledge to understand and resolve your lessons. You can use it when you move past logic and emotion by remaining detached and without judgment.

Each aspect of your energy provides you with tools to manage your life experience. They work best when they work together and all are equally important to your spiritual journey. When you can use your mind's logic, together with your emotional energy to experience your lessons and then apply your spiritual knowledge and understanding to heal and resolve them you will have learned to combine the energy trinity and will experience true peace, joy and unconditional love in your life.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Liane,

Uriel is a special angel as are you! There have been so many

synchronicities in my life that led me to this group. I have had a

conversation with my b/f's brother about the angel coming to

him and setting his mind at ease and we spoke also of Uriel. He did

not have a visit from Uriel, it is just something that stood out to

me as significant at the time..I have these moments when my spirit

says, now, remember this...hehe Now I know why!!! Thank you my

dear, this was such a beautiful post and the pictures you include are

wonderful...How do you add them, hehe...I love them, especially the

others you have sent to me in welcome and thanks...You are truly a

sweetheart and a blessing and I am so glad to be part of this

family/group!! Om Mani Padme Hum,

LUNA

>

>

> Uriel's Message-- Combining the Energy Trininty

> Each of you represents a trinity of energy which you call mind,

emotions

> and spirit. Each of these parts of your being has its own separate

> energy which operates independently of the other, creating

confusion and

> sometimes chaos in your lives, until you learn to resolve them.

Each is

> important and does not operate independently of the other. Learning

to

> understand, work with and combining these energies will bring you

> spiritual, material and emotional peace.

> Your mind operates from a logical perspective and its energy is

centered

> in your beliefs and perceptions. It is what enables you to function

in

> the material world and is necessary to your life experience. Your

> experience of your spiritual lessons begins with the mind so you

cannot

> be effective on a spiritual level until you are able to work with

this

> energy.

> Through your emotions you are able to move past the mind's logic and

> incorporate your lessons in your heart chakra. This enables you to

> remember lifetimes of emotional connections and heal them.

Sometimes you

> allow this energy to become the dominant one and you do not allow

the

> energy to move into and out of your heart so you can heal and

release

> it. The spiritual energy provides you with the knowledge to

understand

> and resolve your lessons. You can use it when you move past logic

and

> emotion by remaining detached and without judgment.

> Each aspect of your energy provides you with tools to manage your

life

> experience. They work best when they work together and all are

equally

> important to your spiritual journey. When you can use your mind's

logic,

> together with your emotional energy to experience your lessons and

then

> apply your spiritual knowledge and understanding to heal and resolve

> them you will have learned to combine the energy trinity and will

> experience true peace, joy and unconditional love in your life.

>

Guest guest

Hello again Luna,

I love Jenifer Hoffman and Uriel's message. I have some problems and restrictions with some "channels", but Like Celia Fern, I can feel the truth and The energy of the divine through their messages.Even though I read most of those that Channels from the Ascended Masters, I try to keep myself on an independent attitude towards most of those channelings.

Bless your heart

Liane

> >> > > > Uriel's Message-- Combining the Energy Trininty> > Each of you represents a trinity of energy which you call mind, > emotions> > and spirit. Each of these parts of your being has its own separate> > energy which operates independently of the other, creating > confusion and> > sometimes chaos in your lives, until you learn to resolve them. > Each is> > important and does not operate independently of the other. Learning > to> > understand, work with and combining these energies will bring you> > spiritual, material and emotional peace.> > Your mind operates from a logical perspective and its energy is > centered> > in your beliefs and perceptions. It is what enables you to function > in> > the material world and is necessary to your life experience. Your> > experience of your spiritual lessons begins with the mind so you > cannot> > be effective on a spiritual level until you are able to work with > this> > energy.> > Through your emotions you are able to move past the mind's logic and> > incorporate your lessons in your heart chakra. This enables you to> > remember lifetimes of emotional connections and heal them. > Sometimes you> > allow this energy to become the dominant one and you do not allow > the> > energy to move into and out of your heart so you can heal and > release> > it. The spiritual energy provides you with the knowledge to > understand> > and resolve your lessons. You can use it when you move past logic > and> > emotion by remaining detached and without judgment.> > Each aspect of your energy provides you with tools to manage your > life> > experience. They work best when they work together and all are > equally> > important to your spiritual journey. When you can use your mind's > logic,> > together with your emotional energy to experience your lessons and > then> > apply your spiritual knowledge and understanding to heal and resolve> > them you will have learned to combine the energy trinity and will> > experience true peace, joy and unconditional love in your life.> >>