RemedySpot.com

Hello and Welcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Luna,

I am so glad you are sharing this journey with all of Us and our friends ,

Please feel to post on the group, not only prayers and healing requests, but any

writings you may want to share with all of Us.

I also want to welcome all our new friends,

Please make yourself at home and be sure that we are a family here.

Respect and love to all

Liane

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hello Patti, I know I along with everyone on this site is saddened that you have this mess on your skin. Since you have fought this for almost 3 months now your know how life altering it is.

What you are describing is what many here have noticed on their skin. I never saw anything that remotely resembled a bug and I sure looked. I still don't have an answer for what this "thing" is that seems to be getting on so many people. All I know it is hurts, itches, cause sores that won't heal and makes life just awful.

You are right about using the Clorox. After we put the Clorox on our skin we could use it as a "marker"......the Clorox makes the skin turn red, and the rash shows up every where this "thing" is on the body. We would work on those red and rash areas until one day we poured the Clorox on and no where did our skin turn red or any rash appeared. We felt like birds out of a cage.

I have read that nurses and teachers are the main groups of people who are now catching this. I wish I had better suggestions for treating this mess but what I and my husband went through was a living nightmare. The only thing we found that would get the things up and out of our skin was the Clorox and the Epsom salt. The constant cleaning was awful. I still don't know or understand if the things breed on or in the skin or if they can multiply in the rooms and cars without our bodies being present.

Patti, my situation is different from most because we are retired and can stay home and fight this thing 24/7.......I know how hard it is for people who have to get up and go to work everyday. The only suggestion that I have is to keep putting the Clorox in to a lather up wash cloth and scrub the skin every night with this. If you have the lesions treat them with a qtip dipped in straight Clorox and rub it until the thing in there is dead. Dry the Epsom salt on your skin from head to toe. The car has to be treated. We used CO2 gas tanks. The first tank bought at a welding supply store is expensive but to refill it is cheap. If you can release the entire tank in to your car and let the car set for 1 to 2 days without opening it that works great. But even gassing it for several hours will work. We are all adults on this forum so I think you are aware that you can't breath this gas so be sure to air the car out for several hours before driving it.

In closing, the only other thing that we did which seemed to push the little devils over the edge was soaking everything that touched us or that we touched. I would put our bedding in a big totes and weight the sheets down with empty Clorox bottles that I had filled with water. This held the items down making sure that at least 3 inches of water was over top of the items. We used just pain water but adding Clorox or salt might help even better. We had to soak everything.....everything....shoes, belts, purses, combs, brushes, etc..........had to clean rooms that we knew were spotless everyday. I cloroxed every thing in my house that could withstand the solution. It is a terrible way to have to live but it was better than feeling the things on our skin.

We are still waiting for someone to discover the silver bullet that will kill the things in the environment. Until that time comes I'm afraid we are all in for the fight of our lives. Don't give up and keep us posted on your findings. Keeping in touch, Rita

New and wanting to know how my symptoms line up with others

Greetings. I am fairly new to the board. Have been suffering withsome unknown bug for about 2 1/2 months now. It started with whatappeared to be a spider bite shortly before state testing (I'm ateacher) Then at school I noticed a red spot on my arm that suddenlybegan to bleed. I began to notice more and more of the red spots onmy arms and legs. They would not heal over extended periods oftime.Around the same time I noticed intense itching at night and pinpricks, etc. I thought initially that it must be scabies or body liceas I didn't think anything else existed. Started reading scabies forums and taking borax baths and got somepermethin cream, neither of which helped. Began reading and reading,started thinking maybe I had Morgellon's, since sometimes when Iapplied certain things like tea-tree oil or BugArrest, black or blue(sometimes even glittery blue-green) things would come out of my pores.One really strange thing that happened was that I had a spot on my armand I put some 35% hydrogen peroxide on it and it was like somethingunder my skin went wild. It left tracks under my arm that extendedabout 3 inches in either direction from where I applied the H2O2. Then new sores originated from either end, neither of which have healed.I am really an extremist and have tried so many things to get rid ofthis. In case anyone is thinking about it, cayenne pepper rubbed allover the skin will not get rid of it, but you will feel like you havea heck of a sunburn that lasts for about 5 hours. The only nice thingabout it was that I didn't feel any itching or biting while the burnlasted, which was the one consolation. I had to sleep with my handson an icepack that night.I have been using Rita's recommendation of bleach and epsom salt. Coupled with using the bounce sheets in the bed and menthol in theroom, it has really allowed me to rest at night. I must say, though,that I almost affixiated myself first time round because I misread herpost and thought she said spray bottle and not squirt bottle. Onething I notice whenever I put the bleach on is that thin lines ortracks show up on my body.I feel like the bugs are embedding themselves under my skin, not justbiting me. Does anyone else feel this way?The sad thing is that everytime I find something that seems to work,it only works for a short time and then is ineffective.One thing that seems at this point, knock on wood, to keep them offduring the day is that I pour a fragranceless oil on a sheet of bounceand rub it all over me. Well, if this rings a bell with anyone else, please let me know as itwould be comforting to know that maybe it is bird mites, as it reallydoesn't fit the bill of anything else.Your friend, Patti