RemedySpot.com

Re: Muscle Endurance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How cool, Darcy!! My DH talks about wanting to try exercising again and I've invited him to try my videos with or without me but so far, no dice. Glad to hear the workout went so well, even with your kids "helping!"

Muscle Endurance

I got my workout in today, AND with my husband! Wow, I can't believe I am able to even type that. He has been on a kick lately where he wants to get in shape. I find it great (of course). We have been together for 15 years, and this is the first I've seen him actually try! (he claims before he knew me he used to run and be in tip-top shape). Anyway, he's been working out in my gym using my treadmill and bowflex this past week. I invited him downstairs for a workout with me tonight. At first he refused, but then accepted :) We had our kids all over us, and I was interrupted like 3 times where I had to leave to help out, but we did it! He was very impressed and said "he doesn't work that hard when he uses the bowflex and treadmill". Of course I was like "SEE!" LOL... He liked Cathe too (who doesn't).Anyway, my workout itself went pretty well. I used a 27lb barbell for part of the crazy 8's even. Normally the highest I can use for those is a 24.. (hubby had that one..hee...hee). So glad I was able to workout, AND enjoy it today. I knew it couldn't be a rest day ;) I burned 608 calories, but I can't recall my average.. It was a high burn though.Darcy (who's back is feeling pretty-darn good yet too - ya-hoo!)