RemedySpot.com

Re: leslie sansone dvd suggestions?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi!

I like anything from her Walk Slim series the best - including 4 Big Miles. The two new 5 milers are okay but not as good as Walk Slim (in my opinion!) is very animated and chatty and sometimes silly, she has grown on me, though.

Take care!

Donna

Subject: Re: leslie sansone dvd suggestions?To: exercisevideos Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 11:11 AM

which leslie videos would you recommend? It looks like the library has a most of her collection (42 dvd's). I think I might find her annoying, so maybe ones where she is toned down a bit? I cant remember the reviews I've read, but I think some here seemed to like the walk at home 5 day slim down.> > > > forgot I

also got a step for xmas, it came with Cathe's basic > step> > > > workout and some cardo weight workout. I quickly previewed some > of > > the> > > > chapters and I don't think I'll be doing any step workouts> > > > > > you got a step and some step workouts, but you wont be using > > > them?? im confused...lol.> > > :*c.> > >> >>