RemedySpot.com

Re: Cathe Bootcamp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Darcy!Sorry to hear that Cathe's Bootcamp didn't treat your back well, but I did read other messages from you where you said you were better (yay!) I'm pretty stumped sometimes on what sets my back off. Yes, there are certain things that I know will set it off, but then sometimes, it is set off out of the blue. I think for me, the impact isn't the issue (I can run on the TM) so it may be the kickboxing. I haven't tried kickboxing since going to the chiro, I would like to try it again, since I love it, but I'm going to wait a little longer, I'd like to get at least a few weeks in of feeling good! :)

Take care,

Donna

Subject: Cathe BootcampTo: "exercisevideos" <exercisevideos >, "cathefans" <cathefans >Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 9:48 PM

I did this workout today, and didn't realize until doing it how 'unback-friendly' it was :( I was thinking while doing it that I would find out how my back would like it in the end. It's pretty high-impact, and then there is kickboxing in it as well. GRR.. Well, I was right. My back was feeling almost great today and yesterday prior to the workout. Now, I took a couple steps back again. GRR. I hate that I do it to myself, but I guess I'm finding out what I can and can not do. KIND of. Wish I knew which made it upset..the impact or kickboxing. Anyway, I did enjoy the workout while doing it. I modified the burpee-type exercise because there was no way I was going to chance that one. Anyway, I burned 736 calories with my average being 138.We'll see what tomorrow brings. Today was supposed to have been more strength-focused, but I wanted to do some cardio to put

a teeny dent in the food I consumed yesterday. I could get away w/ strength tomorrow just fine since bootcamp only touches on it. We'll see...Anyway, enjoy your weekends! I'm so messed up on my days. It feels like Sunday to me big-time. I have to train tomorrow, and I think I am going to end up forgetting! LOL..Darcy

Thanks Donna for sharing your experience as well. I did a tiny bit of kickboxing yesterday with ASC 3 and it didn't seem to bother it. Today it feels pretty-good. I just want it ALL better..GRRR...darcy

Hi Darcy!Sorry to hear that Cathe's Bootcamp didn't treat your back well, but I did read other messages from you where you said you were better (yay!) I'm pretty stumped sometimes on what sets my back off. Yes, there are certain things that I know will set it off, but then sometimes, it is set off out of the blue. I think for me, the impact isn't the issue (I can run on the TM) so it may be the kickboxing. I haven't tried kickboxing since going to the chiro, I would like to try it again, since I love it, but I'm going to wait a little longer, I'd like to get at least a few weeks in of feeling good! :)

Take care,

Donna

Subject: Cathe Bootcamp

To: " exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >, " cathefans " <cathefans >

Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 9:48 PM

I did this workout today, and didn't realize until doing it how 'unback-friendly' it was :( I was thinking while doing it that I would find out how my back would like it in the end. It's pretty high-impact, and then there is kickboxing in it as well. GRR.. Well, I was right. My back was feeling almost great today and yesterday prior to the workout. Now, I took a couple steps back again. GRR. I hate that I do it to myself, but I guess I'm finding out what I can and can not do. KIND of. Wish I knew which made it upset..the impact or kickboxing. Anyway, I did enjoy the workout while doing it. I modified the burpee-type exercise because there was no way I was going to chance that one. Anyway, I burned 736 calories with my average being 138.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. Today was supposed to have been more strength-focused, but I wanted to do some cardio to put

a teeny dent in the food I consumed yesterday. I could get away w/ strength tomorrow just fine since bootcamp only touches on it. We'll see...Anyway, enjoy your weekends! I'm so messed up on my days. It feels like Sunday to me big-time. I have to train tomorrow, and I think I am going to end up forgetting! LOL..

Darcy