RemedySpot.com

Re: Kassia / for the record

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'll second that on kittens liking to "play" with my workout toys. I've gone through 3 yoga mats and 2 balls this year because of my kittens getting into my space. But dogs are worse! I have to replace both of my weight benches when I get my gym built because apparently large puppies can chew them up. I have no padding left on either of them and my son has a dog that is finally learning to stay out of my workout space. Although, I think she thinks her name is "Baby NO!" instead of just Baby. LOL

Tonya

Kassia / for the record

Oh... a BABY KITTY! I hope you will post pics of Sam in your album?Yes, they are a handful, but oh so worth it! I'm still struck withkitten fever and when I look into Junior's cute fuzzy face I can'tstay mad at him too long. Last night he knocked a plant off the windowsill and this morning myShape magazine was knocked off the bathroom counter into the toilet. Junior's nickname is "The Destructor". But then he purrs really loudand my heart just melts into a puddle . My nickname is "Sucker". I'm slowly catching up on posts. Kitties like to tear up yoga matsand and foam rollers too, so be sure and kitten proof your workoutarea if you haven't already!Whiskers on kittens,