RemedySpot.com

Re: January Rotation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Carolyn!

I'm not off to a great start though because we lost power at about 5 or 6 in the morning due to very high winds and were out until 3:15 in the afternoon. We left our house around 1 to thaw out at my dad's (we were planning to have dinner there anyway so we just went early). It was about 60 degrees in our house when we left. Thankfully, it was back on when we got home at 9:30. I ate junk all day and night and did not move much at all. I have a play date planned with my best friend and her kids tomorrow and instead of meeting here, we're going to go to the hotel where her family is staying because their power is not on yet. The kids and I will splash in the pool there for a few hours. I doubt I will get much real exercise since it will be very hard to do laps (small pool anyway) and I don't see myself in there that much with the kids. If the hot tub isn't too hot, that's where you'll find me instead probably! I might get a workout in later in the day but I doubt it. Oh well... Tuesday is probably out too because I work from 8:30-1:30 and then have to take DS to the orthodontist at 4:15. I hate evening workouts and am so out of my regular exercise groove that it will be very hard to force myself to do anything. We'll see though. If I actually make good on what I want to do, I'll post it! ;-)

Re: January Rotation

DeWolf wrote:> Here's what I've come up with for January. wow! looks fabulous nancy, have fun!:*carolyn.

Looks good to me ! Jen - what did you think of our record-breaking 62 degree weather on Saturday? What did you think of the Lions - first team to go 0 and 16!Subject: January RotationTo:

exercisevideos Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 12:03 AM

Here's what I've come up with for January. I planned 6 days of workouts per week but realistically want to get a minimum of 4 in each week, working my way back up to 6. Each week has a theme. I need more ideas for theme weeks though, I was really stretching it towards the end of the month! I want to get a mix of cardio, strength, flexibility and abs in each week. I didn't assign workouts to specific days so I'll feel free to grab the 3rd workout in the week and use it on Monday if I want to, for example. I might end up changing things more as I go along, depending on health, schedule and general sanity level! :-) Also, where a theme didn't have a particular workout type that fit (for example, some didn't have yoga workouts that fit) I slotted in some that don't have anything to do with the theme but at least hit one of my areas of emphasis if it wasn't already hit. Last note, almost all of these are new to me so if I follow this fairly well I'll be getting a lot of virgin workouts out of the way too!

Week of Dec. 28 – Voight Week Strong & Smooth Moves: a body defining workout: 60 min. cardio & strength Streamline Fitness: 55 min cardio, strength, core Half & Half: 66 min. Cardio & strength Slim Physique Wednesday: 30 min, cardio & upper body Great Weighted Workout: 85 minutes, strength Yoga Focus: Yoga for Stretch: 20 min Week of Jan. 4 – FIRM week Crosstrainers Firm Strength: 60 min, aerobic weight training Cardio Overdrive: 45 min, circuit Slim & Sculpt Stability Ball Workout: 30 min, lower body and abs toning Transfirmer Aerobic Body Shaping 60 min, circuit Super Cardio Sculpt 40 min: circuit Yoga: Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Tranquility 30 min. Rainbeau Mars Week of Jan. 11 – Kickboxing Week Blanks Tae Bo Basic Workout: 30 min, Rodney Yee Yoga Abs: 30 min Donna 3-Day Rotation Kick & Jab: 20 min, 3-Day Rotation Circuit Training: 20 min Kathy Kickboxing Workout: 50 min Jillian s: Cardio Kickbox 25 min, Dozois: Upper Body Workout (Next Move): 20 min Lawrence Whitaker: Tai Fit Basics: 35 min, Dozois: Lower Body Workout (Next Move): 20 min Yoga: Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Sweat: 35 min Rainbeau Mars Week of Jan. 18 – Alphabetical Order Week Ana Caban Pilates Beginning Mat Work: 30 min, abs Baron Baptiste Journey Into Power Vinyasa Yoga Level 2: 45 min, yoga Charlene Prickett Start Your Engines: 50 min, cardio Austin The Complete Workout: 60 min, cardio & strength Eoin Finn Power Yoga for Happiness Strong, Free & Happy: 55 min yoga Gin (no “F”s in my collection!) Reebok Best of Step TV: 55 min, cardio Week of Jan. 25 – Try It Week (interspersed with comfortable favorites) Crunch Fat Blaster Goes Latin (Gloria Araya Quinlan): 30 min, cardio Cathe Friedrich Power Hour, 55 min, strength Sansone 4 Really Big Miles, 60 cardio Dawn Pappas Abs of Steel, 30 min, abs Jillian s 30 Day Shred Level 1: 30 min, circuit Rainbeau Mars Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Sweat: 35 min, yoga Workout days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Saturday, Sunday as available) Each week needs cardio, abs, strength, flexibility

Okay, it is midnight, I'm yawning. Off to bed, but I feel better for having put this together first!

Thanks Jen!

I didn't enjoy the weather because it was raining so much and then so icky outside because of it.

0 & 16 is sad but kind of funny. I saw two t-shirts on TV tonight... "Perfect Season 0-16" and "The Lions need a government bailout"!

Did you have power all day? We were out for about 13 hours. Thankfully we were asleep or not home for a lot of it. Lots of people will be out until Wednesday or Thursday. My prayers are with them, I know we've gone without power for a few days before and it has been really tough, especially in the winter. My best friend (in Washtenaw County) is one of those still out tonight (her family is staying at a hotel, too cold at home).

I hope you are warm and enjoying the convenience of electricity, I am now!

January RotationTo: exercisevideos Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 12:03 AM

Here's what I've come up with for January. I planned 6 days of workouts per week but realistically want to get a minimum of 4 in each week, working my way back up to 6. Each week has a theme. I need more ideas for theme weeks though, I was really stretching it towards the end of the month! I want to get a mix of cardio, strength, flexibility and abs in each week. I didn't assign workouts to specific days so I'll feel free to grab the 3rd workout in the week and use it on Monday if I want to, for example. I might end up changing things more as I go along, depending on health, schedule and general sanity level! :-) Also, where a theme didn't have a particular workout type that fit (for example, some didn't have yoga workouts that fit) I slotted in some that don't have anything to do with the theme but at least hit one of my areas of emphasis if it wasn't already hit. Last note, almost all of these are new to me so if I follow this fairly well I'll be getting a lot of virgin workouts out of the way too!

Week of Dec. 28 – Voight Week

Strong & Smooth Moves: a body defining workout: 60 min. cardio & strength

Streamline Fitness: 55 min cardio, strength, core

Half & Half: 66 min. Cardio & strength

Slim Physique Wednesday: 30 min, cardio & upper body

Great Weighted Workout: 85 minutes, strength

Yoga Focus: Yoga for Stretch: 20 min

Week of Jan. 4 – FIRM week

Crosstrainers Firm Strength: 60 min, aerobic weight training

Cardio Overdrive: 45 min, circuit

Slim & Sculpt Stability Ball Workout: 30 min, lower body and abs toning

Transfirmer Aerobic Body Shaping 60 min, circuit

Super Cardio Sculpt 40 min: circuit

Yoga: Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Tranquility 30 min. Rainbeau Mars

Week of Jan. 11 – Kickboxing Week

Blanks Tae Bo Basic Workout: 30 min, Rodney Yee Yoga Abs: 30 min

Donna 3-Day Rotation Kick & Jab: 20 min, 3-Day Rotation Circuit Training: 20 min

Kathy Kickboxing Workout: 50 min

Jillian s: Cardio Kickbox 25 min, Dozois: Upper Body Workout (Next Move): 20 min

Lawrence Whitaker: Tai Fit Basics: 35 min, Dozois: Lower Body Workout (Next Move): 20 min

Yoga: Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Sweat: 35 min Rainbeau Mars

Week of Jan. 18 – Alphabetical Order Week

Ana Caban Pilates Beginning Mat Work: 30 min, abs

Baron Baptiste Journey Into Power Vinyasa Yoga Level 2: 45 min, yoga

Charlene Prickett Start Your Engines: 50 min, cardio

Austin The Complete Workout: 60 min, cardio & strength

Eoin Finn Power Yoga for Happiness Strong, Free & Happy: 55 min yoga

Gin (no “F”s in my collection!) Reebok Best of Step TV: 55 min, cardio

Week of Jan. 25 – Try It Week (interspersed with comfortable favorites)

Crunch Fat Blaster Goes Latin (Gloria Araya Quinlan): 30 min, cardio

Cathe Friedrich Power Hour, 55 min, strength

Sansone 4 Really Big Miles, 60 cardio

Dawn Pappas Abs of Steel, 30 min, abs

Jillian s 30 Day Shred Level 1: 30 min, circuit

Rainbeau Mars Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Sweat: 35 min, yoga

Workout days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Saturday, Sunday as available)

Each week needs cardio, abs, strength, flexibility

Okay, it is midnight, I'm yawning. Off to bed, but I feel better for having put this together first!

We lucked out and didn't lose power! Driving to bowling tonight there were two street lights out (7 and 8 mile on Merriman.) My bowling teammates who live in Detroit were without lights or low power. I'm glad that we didn't lose power, I HATE being without it..especially in the winter! Funny about the t-shirts. Sharon on my team saw one on tv that showed a person with a bag over their head..underneath it says "hear the roar!" I was actually hoping that they would lose so that they will be forced to fire everyone and start again. I'm not really a football fan and the only team I ever liked was the Nebraska Corn Huskers because that's where most of my family if from. Jen

From: DeWolf <nancydewolf@ sbcglobal. net>Subject: January RotationTo: exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 12:03 AM

Week of Dec. 28 – Voight Week

Strong & Smooth Moves: a body defining workout: 60 min. cardio & strength

Streamline Fitness: 55 min cardio, strength, core

Half & Half: 66 min. Cardio & strength

Slim Physique Wednesday: 30 min, cardio & upper body

Great Weighted Workout: 85 minutes, strength

Yoga Focus: Yoga for Stretch: 20 min

Week of Jan. 4 – FIRM week

Crosstrainers Firm Strength: 60 min, aerobic weight training

Cardio Overdrive: 45 min, circuit

Slim & Sculpt Stability Ball Workout: 30 min, lower body and abs toning

Transfirmer Aerobic Body Shaping 60 min, circuit

Super Cardio Sculpt 40 min: circuit

Yoga: Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Tranquility 30 min. Rainbeau Mars

Week of Jan. 11 – Kickboxing Week

Blanks Tae Bo Basic Workout: 30 min, Rodney Yee Yoga Abs: 30 min

Donna 3-Day Rotation Kick & Jab: 20 min, 3-Day Rotation Circuit Training: 20 min

Kathy Kickboxing Workout: 50 min

Jillian s: Cardio Kickbox 25 min, Dozois: Upper Body Workout (Next Move): 20 min

Lawrence Whitaker: Tai Fit Basics: 35 min, Dozois: Lower Body Workout (Next Move): 20 min

Yoga: Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Sweat: 35 min Rainbeau Mars

Week of Jan. 18 – Alphabetical Order Week

Ana Caban Pilates Beginning Mat Work: 30 min, abs

Baron Baptiste Journey Into Power Vinyasa Yoga Level 2: 45 min, yoga

Charlene Prickett Start Your Engines: 50 min, cardio

Austin The Complete Workout: 60 min, cardio & strength

Eoin Finn Power Yoga for Happiness Strong, Free & Happy: 55 min yoga

Gin (no “F”s in my collection!) Reebok Best of Step TV: 55 min, cardio

Week of Jan. 25 – Try It Week (interspersed with comfortable favorites)

Crunch Fat Blaster Goes Latin (Gloria Araya Quinlan): 30 min, cardio

Cathe Friedrich Power Hour, 55 min, strength

Sansone 4 Really Big Miles, 60 cardio

Dawn Pappas Abs of Steel, 30 min, abs

Jillian s 30 Day Shred Level 1: 30 min, circuit

Rainbeau Mars Sacred Yoga Practice Vinyasa Flow Pure Sweat: 35 min, yoga

Workout days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Saturday, Sunday as available)

Each week needs cardio, abs, strength, flexibility