RemedySpot.com

Sore from R35 today!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I taught R35 yesterday for the first time, and boy am I sore today! R35 is quite punch intensive, and logically I'm sore in the rear delt area and forearms of all places (or maybe that's from lugging a heavy gym bag around?). One thing I really, really appreciate about Turbo Kick is that each round works the body a little differently so that your body never 100% adapts to it. Each routine comes out just in time to shake the system up! R15 emphasized blocks, R32 emphasized skis, and R35 really seems to emphasize punching.At the gym where I work they have branded formats, but you might only get 2 new routines maximum per year. For example, there is another kb format they have there called Everlast, and we still only have 1 routine for that format and it's been out for almost a year. Getting around 4 new TK

workouts per year really is a treat, and keeps members' interest up. I look forward to taking R35 from my friend on Thursday and experiencing it again without having to worry about the choreography and just following someone else's lead for a change!Hup hup!