RemedySpot.com

Re: Need Prayers for me and my family ( reply)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My dear sister ,

11:28 ~ Come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. you and your family will be in our prayers my friend, we've ask for the angels you watch over those who are in need and for there protection . May the love, light and energy be sent to you from this room and may you know my friend, we are praying for you.

You have a blessed and safe weekend love ,

Debbie

> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > I am so sorry that I have not been able to keep up with messages and> > participating on the group like I should. I have alot of very serious> > problems going on in my life right now. If I listed them all we would be> > here for awhile. Needless to say I am asking all of you to please pray> > for me and all of my family. We are in need of lots of prayers said now> > and during the upcoming months ahead.> > I am seriously upset. I am sorry! Know that I love and adore each of> > you! Please have a good weekend all of you! warm hugs,> > > >>