RemedySpot.com

Requests for Healing, Prayer, Support & More...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All (yes, again *grin*) Just a few reminders to some (may be new information for those who are just joining the Family here at Humanity Healing)...1. We are always open for prayer requests - this is not just for a single individual or only a group, ANY prayer request is valued and respected. 2. In the VERY near future we will be holding a combo of prayer and meditation sessions for a myriad of topics which YOU will help set the theme for by voting in the polls. (Majority rules.)3. Healing requests are always accepted - there is a true abundance and wealth of amazing healers present in this group. Some have chosen respectfully to practice in their way on their own to send their Energy, Love and Support to those who ask for it, while others have joined in and added to our collective official Humanity Healing Grid. ***This grid consists of a glass plate etched with the Sacred Geometry symbol of The Flower of Life along with specially designated crystals with high healing vibrations placed on the grid and near/surrounding the grid. There are also many healers who have sent their photos along with a written intention to be placed with this grid to empower/energize it by emailing me at: alisonkain444@... . I urge those who are interested in adding your energy to the official grid for HH to send me this info! We also accept private requests there (at the email addy listed above) for those Souls who prefer not to let everyone know they are seeking Healing, rather to be simply added quietly to the grid. This is why I highly encourage those who wish to add their energy and intentions to this grid (who have not yet done so) to please add your Loving Energy there AND on your own!4. If you simply want or feel you need support from the Family here at HH for whatever new (or old) endeavors or issues, please speak up on the board here or, if you prefer, I welcome an email sent privately to me at the email listed above; we can take care of sending you energy for those issues/desires as well by adding you to the HH Grid.I cannot stress enough how much we truly wish your input one and ALL! Thanks so much!! Now I promise I shall stop besieging your poor mailboxes with me missives. *grin* Namaste. Metta. Shanti. Pax. Peace.~Ali~ P.S. Please add all the Souls who perished today in Iraq's largest mortality reporting in some time. Also, I ask humbly that we not forget to pray for all who love those whom have lost their lives for they also are deserving of our remembrance. Thank you!! :: deep bow of respect ::