RemedySpot.com

Re: Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bravo well spoken Rak .

Love and Light, Debbie>> Dear friends, I just posted this bulletin out on Myspace,> I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the curtains,> I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of the "unhappy > Crowd" will finally see what this group of people is all about.> I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in prayers> in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all building> together, one day at a time.> > > Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.> > How can I serve today?> "God has no other hands than ours."> > -- Dorothee Solle> > > Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for a> movie here: "Even Almighty", I went to see it and I knew instantly that> the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US.> > Even being a comedy , in the same style of "Bruce Almighty" with Jim> Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know, the> story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the new > Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere to> be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it is a> great option for those that would like to have some laughs.> > Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as well> be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again > Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : "Because you > said you wanted to change the World". Seen Even confused, God replies: "> Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of Random> kindness, one act can go a long way.> > I could not help but think, Is Humanity Healing an Ark for RAK?> > I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had a> vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same> goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time.> > Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one goal,: To> Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not chosen> ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has been> just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the talk.> We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual family> formed on the group. There is no ego position there,> just ask any of our active members.> > It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and our> Destinies . To leave the "realm of enlightenment " just re-posting> bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we need> now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands from> our reality has to be faced through the Spiritual perspective.> > The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because we> need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to connect.> This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a matter of> commitment, soul commitment> > I made my choices , I follow my soul , and I just can only wish to> people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the sword> and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally inviting> everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here to> help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source has to> act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability, not > necessarily capability.> > Again, I apologize if I keep re-affirming over and over the same ideas.> But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept. You> consider yourself a Lightworker ?, so now it is time to work for the> LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all being > Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded, we> are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have any> doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors , friends> and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If you> prefer , you may e-mail me privately at> <mailto: .> > We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in Spirit> of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity.> I make my words the words of Humanity healing Family.> > "Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look,> a touch.> It is anything that lifts another person."> **~ C. Neil Strait**> > In much love and respect,> > > Liane>

This post on Myspace is what gave me to join this group and I am very

pleased to be here~thank you so much~

Sandy/Stargazer~

>

> Dear friends, I just posted this bulletin out on Myspace,

> I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the

curtains,

> I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of

the " unhappy

> Crowd " will finally see what this group of people is all about.

> I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in

prayers

> in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all

building

> together, one day at a time.

>

>

> Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.

>

> How can I serve today?

> " God has no other hands than ours. "

>

> -- Dorothee Solle

>

>

> Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link

for a

> movie here: " Even Almighty " , I went to see it and I knew instantly

that

> the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US.

>

> Even being a comedy , in the same style of " Bruce Almighty " with

Jim

> Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know,

the

> story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the

new

> Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere

to

> be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it

is a

> great option for those that would like to have some laughs.

>

> Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as

well

> be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again

> Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : " Because

you

> said you wanted to change the World " . Seen Even confused, God

replies: "

> Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of

Random

> kindness, one act can go a long way.

>

> I could not help but think, Is Humanity Healing an Ark for RAK?

>

> I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had a

> vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the

same

> goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the

time.

>

> Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one

goal,: To

> Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not

chosen

> ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has

been

> just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the

talk.

> We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual

family

> formed on the group. There is no ego position

there,

> just ask any of our active members.

>

> It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and

our

> Destinies . To leave the " realm of enlightenment " just re-posting

> bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we

need

> now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands

from

> our reality has to be faced through the Spiritual perspective.

>

> The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because

we

> need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to connect.

> This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a matter of

> commitment, soul commitment

>

> I made my choices , I follow my soul , and I just can only wish to

> people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the

sword

> and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally inviting

> everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here

to

> help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source

has to

> act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability,

not

> necessarily capability.

>

> Again, I apologize if I keep re-affirming over and over the same

ideas.

> But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept.

You

> consider yourself a Lightworker ?, so now it is time to work for the

> LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all being

> Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded,

we

> are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have

any

> doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors ,

friends

> and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If

you

> prefer , you may e-mail me privately at

> <mailto:> .

>

> We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in

Spirit

> of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity.

> I make my words the words of Humanity healing Family.

>

> " Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a

look,

> a touch.

> It is anything that lifts another person. "

> **~ C. Neil Strait**

>

> In much love and respect,

>

>

> Liane

>

Thank you, Liane!! *warm tight hug* This is beautiful. *soft smile*We are all the same here...diversity is not a thing to be rejected, but embraced in my humble opinion. There will be times we may not, as individuals, like what another offers or agree, but that does not suggest we do not Love the Soul who made the offering. Literally EVERYTHING becomes an opportunity for us to grow, or so my most humble heart whispers - we can do that together or alone, but it is the key of the gift to follow ones own true calling of the heart to know which is best for each one of us. (To me, we grow together as we grow alone AND through one another ultimately becoming one beautiful amazing organism in unity of vibrational "voice".)I have found that within the

gift of voice I am able to choose or better know my path - by someone's utterance with which I may disagree, I learn what I do not wish, by another's offering I find something new within that fits where I am at on this journey, and yet another still make shift my being from one state into a whole new realm of thought, feeling, hope, insight, etc... We are a veritable buffet of amazing selections here from which to fill our spiritual plates; while we cannot possibly digest all well, we can still open our minds, our hearts and, most importantly, our souls to and for one another.The last thing I humbly offer is so very true...many of us here have no thoughts of being "better" than, or "above" any...only do we see ourselves as those who have more proverbial paperwork by holding titles in this organization - that is all! *grin*With so much Love to you all, infinitely and eternally, humbly, respectfully and gratefully, ~Ali~ *warm hugs of

welcome to our new family members and our cherished "old" ones*lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Dear friends, I just posted this bulletin out on Myspace, I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the curtains, I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of the "unhappy Crowd" will finally see what this group of people is all about.I Humbly come to all of my friends here to

please join me in prayers in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all building together, one day at a time.Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.How can I serve today? "God has no other hands than ours." -- Dorothee Solle Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for a movie here: "Even Almighty", I went to see it and I knew instantly that the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US. Even being a comedy , in the same style of "Bruce

Almighty" with Jim Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know, the story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the new Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere to be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it is a great option for those that would like to have some laughs. Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as well be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : "Because you said you wanted to change the World". Seen Even confused, God replies: " Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of Random kindness, one act can go a long way. I could not help but think, Is Humanity Healing an Ark for RAK? I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had a vision,

and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time. Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one goal,: To Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not chosen ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has been just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the talk. We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual family formed on the group. There is no ego position there, just ask any of our active members. It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and our Destinies . To leave the "realm of enlightenment " just re-posting bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we need now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands from our reality has to be faced

through the Spiritual perspective. The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because we need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to connect. This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a matter of commitment, soul commitment I made my choices , I follow my soul , and I just can only wish to people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the sword and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally inviting everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here to help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source has to act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability, not necessarily capability. Again, I apologize if I keep re-affirming over and over the same ideas. But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept. You consider yourself a Lightworker

?, so now it is time to work for the LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all being Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded, we are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have any doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors , friends and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If you prefer , you may e-mail me privately at gmail .We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in Spirit of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity. I make my words the words of Humanity healing Family. "Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person." **~ C. Neil Strait** In much love and respect,Liane

Beautiful as always Lianne.I have not heard any of the negative words

spoken about the group.But then again,as most of you know I do not

reach out and send the ripple to the same aspect of people that the

magority of the group does.Now I know that I don't post often within

our family but I do always read each and every one of the post.And

always send light and healing in all directions.I find myself

wondering why anyone would have negative feelings about our family?

And how they could sit back and not realize that this group is

about " How we are all connected " .Everything,and

All.Animal,plant,tree,insect,Fish,water,air,and human are all a part

of each other.Everything feels the pain or joy that is created in

this world.I so wish that humans would understand that there world

does not solely exist around them.The Earth and all of her

inhabitants are connected as one.But as a group I know we make a

differance,and someday the closed minded selfish ones will see the

light and smile from

within.

We should Love the earth and All things that grow and Live upon It!We

should Love the soil and sit upon the ground often,feeling close to

it's great Mothering power,allowing it to Strenthen and Heal Us....

Love,Light,and Peace,my Family.We are on the right path and no-one

can tell me otherwise...

Hugs and Brightest Blessings,

Your Pagan Sister,

Jen

>Within Nature is the adventure of the occult- that which is

hidden.Through the sacred quest and cycles of the season,we discover

that we are not part of the world.We are the World......

> Ted s

>

> Thank you, Liane!! *warm tight hug* This is beautiful. *soft

smile*

>

> We are all the same here...diversity is not a thing to be rejected,

but embraced in my humble opinion. There will be times we may not,

as individuals, like what another offers or agree, but that does not

suggest we do not Love the Soul who made the offering. Literally

EVERYTHING becomes an opportunity for us to grow, or so my most

humble heart whispers - we can do that together or alone, but it is

the key of the gift to follow ones own true calling of the heart to

know which is best for each one of us. (To me, we grow together as

we grow alone AND through one another ultimately becoming one

beautiful amazing organism in unity of vibrational " voice " .)

>

> I have found that within the gift of voice I am able to choose or

better know my path - by someone's utterance with which I may

disagree, I learn what I do not wish, by another's offering I find

something new within that fits where I am at on this journey, and yet

another still make shift my being from one state into a whole new

realm of thought, feeling, hope, insight, etc... We are a veritable

buffet of amazing selections here from which to fill our spiritual

plates; while we cannot possibly digest all well, we can still open

our minds, our hearts and, most importantly, our souls to and for one

another.

>

> The last thing I humbly offer is so very true...many of us here

have no thoughts of being " better " than, or " above " any...only do we

see ourselves as those who have more proverbial paperwork by holding

titles in this organization - that is all! *grin*

>

> With so much Love to you all, infinitely and eternally, humbly,

respectfully and gratefully,

> ~Ali~ *warm hugs of welcome to our new family members and our

cherished " old " ones*

>

> lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...>

wrote:

curtains,

the " unhappy Crowd " will finally see what this group of people is

all about.

prayers in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are

all building together, one day at a time.

>

>

>

> How can I serve today?

>

> -- Dorothee Solle

>

>

> Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for

a movie here: " Even Almighty " , I went to see it and I knew instantly

that the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US.

>

Jim Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not

know, the story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to

be the new Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that

was nowhere to be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my

opinion and it is a great option for those that would like to have

some laughs.

>

well be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again

Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God

says : " Because you said you wanted to change the World " . Seen Even

confused, God replies: " Do you know, how you can change the world?

Through ARK, Acts of Random kindness, one act can go a long way.

>

>

vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same

goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the

time.

>

goal,: To Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There

are not chosen ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the

beginning has been just people that are willing to walk the walk,

not only talk the talk. We are as of right now, 237 souls, together

under the Spiritual family formed on the group.

There is no ego position there, just ask any of our active members.

>

our Destinies . To leave the " realm of enlightenment " just re-

posting bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors.

What we need now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The

new demands from our reality has to be faced through the Spiritual

perspective.

>

we need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to

connect. This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a

matter of commitment, soul commitment

>

people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the

sword and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally

inviting everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are

all here to help each other, because we are the only hands the

Divine source has to act here on Earth. I believe that what God

wants is availability, not necessarily capability.

>

ideas. But apparently people are having problems grasping this

concept. You consider yourself a Lightworker ?, so now it is time to

work for the LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all

being Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been

upgraded, we are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily

lives.If you have any doubt about this Project, please ask. We have

our Ambassadors , friends and members all over the Spiritual

community here on Myspace. If you prefer , you may e-mail me

privately at

> .

>

Spirit of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity.

>

look, a touch.

> **~ C. Neil Strait**

>

>

>

> Liane

>

Dear Liane,

I am unaware of an undercurrent of dissatisfaction with this group. All I read and feel is loving togetherness, I am so very happy to be a part of this group. If this group is threatened by this discontent on myspace. I for one would be very willing to offer a counter reply of very contented about this group. There is always opposition to change. We are all grouping together and preparing for change. And yes it is time for action in many areas. We are about love and it is time for the world to hear our side. As a group of loving healers, peacemakers, we are also called to be God's warriors. We personally, fight against the darkness every day. As a group we empower each other with support and encouragement. We remind each other what we already know in our hearts. Bravo this group, Bravo!

Namaste,

Mitakuye Oyasin,

LOL,

T

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:52 PM

Subject: [] Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.

Dear friends, I just posted this bulletin out on Myspace, I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the curtains, I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of the "unhappy Crowd" will finally see what this group of people is all about.I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in prayers in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all building together, one day at a time.Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.How can I serve today? "God has no other hands than ours."-- Dorothee Solle Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for a movie here: "Even Almighty", I went to see it and I knew instantly that the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US. Even being a comedy , in the same style of "Bruce Almighty" with Jim Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know, the story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the new Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere to be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it is a great option for those that would like to have some laughs. Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as well be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : "Because you said you wanted to change the World". Seen Even confused, God replies: " Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of Random kindness, one act can go a long way. I could not help but think, Is Humanity Healing an Ark for RAK? I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had a vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time. Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one goal,: To Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not chosen ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has been just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the talk. We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual family formed on the group. There is no ego position there, just ask any of our active members. It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and our Destinies . To leave the "realm of enlightenment " just re-posting bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we need now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands from our reality has to be faced through the Spiritual perspective. The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because we need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to connect. This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a matter of commitment, soul commitment I made my choices , I follow my soul , and I just can only wish to people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the sword and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally inviting everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here to help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source has to act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability, not necessarily capability. Again, I apologize if I keep re-affirming over and over the same ideas. But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept. You consider yourself a Lightworker ?, so now it is time to work for the LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all being Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded, we are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have any doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors , friends and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If you prefer , you may e-mail me privately at gmail .We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in Spirit of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity. I make my words the words of Humanity healing Family. "Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person."**~ C. Neil Strait** In much love and respect,Liane

My Sweet Liane,

I am soooooooo very happy being part of this family and I feel

that if there is tension among some people on myspace, I agree, this

family we have here can grow together. I do not understand why they

feel the way they do. I feel such love and have " met " so many

wonderful, compassionate people here, I cannot fathom someone

thinking of this group Humanity Healing as anything but miraculous

and life changing in the grandest most beautiful of ways! I am

blessed to be part of this group and thank you, Liane and for

your gift to me...This family of unconditional love!! Namaste, my

very dear friend! Please know I am here for you & keep smilin! LUNA

>

curtains,

the " unhappy

prayers

> in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all

building

>

>

>

> How can I serve today?

>

> -- Dorothee Solle

>

>

> Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link

for a

> movie here: " Even Almighty " , I went to see it and I knew instantly

that

>

Jim

> Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know,

the

> story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the

new

> Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere

to

> be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it

is a

>

well

> Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : " Because

you

> said you wanted to change the World " . Seen Even confused, God

replies: "

> Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of

Random

>

>

> vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the

same

> goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the

time.

>

goal,: To

> Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not

chosen

> ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has

been

> just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the

talk.

> We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual

family

> formed on the group. There is no ego position

there,

>

our

> bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we

need

> now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands

from

>

we

>

> people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the

sword

> everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here

to

> help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source

has to

> act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability,

not

>

ideas.

> But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept.

You

> Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded,

we

> are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have

any

> doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors ,

friends

> and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If

you

>

Spirit

>

look,

> a touch.

> **~ C. Neil Strait**

>

>

>

> Liane

>

Hello Precious Ones;

I caught the tail-end of this topic and the acceptance must be; no

matter how good our intentions and motivations, there will always be

those who disagree or are offended. This is the human condition here.

Relative duality- the truth that we are all sparks of light in the

grandness of oneness, yet the other side of the truth which is that

we all have our seperate minds, habits, and uniquenesses. As hard as

I try, I also cannot guarantee that my words have not or will not

offend someone. This is far from impossible. Hey, if the heart's

intent was purity, regreat nothing and simply let it go. And if we

read something we do not agree with...see this as the opinions,

beliefs, and path of another. Someway, somehow, it does all connect

down the road. (smiles).

Compassion To All,

Randy

>

> My Sweet Liane,

>

> I am soooooooo very happy being part of this family and I

feel

> that if there is tension among some people on myspace, I agree,

this

> family we have here can grow together. I do not understand why

they

> feel the way they do. I feel such love and have " met " so many

> wonderful, compassionate people here, I cannot fathom someone

> thinking of this group Humanity Healing as anything but miraculous

> and life changing in the grandest most beautiful of ways! I am

> blessed to be part of this group and thank you, Liane and for

> your gift to me...This family of unconditional love!! Namaste, my

> very dear friend! Please know I am here for you & keep smilin! LUNA

>

>

> >

> > Dear friends, I just posted this bulletin out on Myspace,

> > I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the

> curtains,

> > I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of

> the " unhappy

> > Crowd " will finally see what this group of people is all about.

> > I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in

> prayers

> > in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all

> building

> > together, one day at a time.

> >

> >

> > Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.

> >

> > How can I serve today?

> > " God has no other hands than ours. "

> >

> > -- Dorothee Solle

> >

> >

> > Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link

> for a

> > movie here: " Even Almighty " , I went to see it and I knew

instantly

> that

> > the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US.

> >

> > Even being a comedy , in the same style of " Bruce Almighty "

with

> Jim

> > Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not

know,

> the

> > story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be

the

> new

> > Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was

nowhere

> to

> > be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and

it

> is a

> > great option for those that would like to have some laughs.

> >

> > Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may

as

> well

> > be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again

>

> > Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God

says : " Because

> you

> > said you wanted to change the World " . Seen Even confused, God

> replies: "

> > Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of

> Random

> > kindness, one act can go a long way.

> >

> > I could not help but think, Is Humanity Healing an Ark for RAK?

> >

> > I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had

a

> > vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the

> same

> > goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at

the

> time.

> >

> > Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one

> goal,: To

> > Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not

> chosen

> > ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has

> been

> > just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the

> talk.

> > We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual

> family

> > formed on the group. There is no ego position

> there,

> > just ask any of our active members.

> >

> > It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and

> our

> > Destinies . To leave the " realm of enlightenment " just re-

posting

> > bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we

> need

> > now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new

demands

> from

> > our reality has to be faced through the Spiritual perspective.

> >

> > The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just

because

> we

> > need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to

connect.

> > This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a matter of

> > commitment, soul commitment

> >

> > I made my choices , I follow my soul , and I just can only wish

to

> > people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down

the

> sword

> > and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally inviting

> > everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all

here

> to

> > help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source

> has to

> > act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is

availability,

> not

> > necessarily capability.

> >

> > Again, I apologize if I keep re-affirming over and over the

same

> ideas.

> > But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept.

> You

> > consider yourself a Lightworker ?, so now it is time to work for

the

> > LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all being

> > Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been

upgraded,

> we

> > are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you

have

> any

> > doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors ,

> friends

> > and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If

> you

> > prefer , you may e-mail me privately at

> > @ <mailto:@> .

> >

> > We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in

> Spirit

> > of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity.

> > I make my words the words of Humanity healing Family.

> >

> > " Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a

> look,

> > a touch.

> > It is anything that lifts another person. "

> > **~ C. Neil Strait**

> >

> > In much love and respect,

> >

> >

> > Liane

> >

>

Greetings from my Abyss, It is because of you that I chose to join this HH and meet these beautiful people here and although I don't always say that right things trust that my heart is in the right place.. I believe that together enough of us like minded indivuals has the faith to move mountains!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the peace and love within your ARK my beautiful RAK and everyone else here!! Blessed Be Anastasialianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Dear friends, I just posted this bulletin out on Myspace, I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the curtains, I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of the "unhappy Crowd" will finally see what this group of people is all about.I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in prayers in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all building together, one day at a time.Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.How can I serve today? "God has no other hands than ours."-- Dorothee Solle Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for a movie here: "Even Almighty", I went to see it and I knew instantly that the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US. Even being a comedy , in the same style of "Bruce Almighty" with Jim Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know, the story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the new Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere to be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it is a great option for those that would like to have some laughs. Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as well be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again Freeman) why he was the

one to be chosen, and God says : "Because you said you wanted to change the World". Seen Even confused, God replies: " Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of Random kindness, one act can go a long way. I could not help but think, Is Humanity Healing an Ark for RAK? I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had a vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time. Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one goal,: To Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not chosen ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has been just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the talk. We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual family formed on the group. There is no ego

position there, just ask any of our active members. It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and our Destinies . To leave the "realm of enlightenment " just re-posting bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we need now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands from our reality has to be faced through the Spiritual perspective. The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because we need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to connect. This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a matter of commitment, soul commitment I made my choices , I follow my soul , and I just can only wish to people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the sword and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally inviting everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones.

We are all here to help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source has to act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability, not necessarily capability. Again, I apologize if I keep re-affirming over and over the same ideas. But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept. You consider yourself a Lightworker ?, so now it is time to work for the LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all being Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded, we are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have any doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors , friends and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If you prefer , you may e-mail me privately at gmail .We humbly as the Humanity healing

family offer you our hands in Spirit of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity. I make my words the words of Humanity healing Family. "Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person."**~ C. Neil Strait** In much love and respect,Liane Anastasia

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Liane my love, thank you so much for posting this. I agree with everything everyone has responded with so far. There's a couple things I would like to add however. Ego is the monster that runs the machine for most people. I've learned that even seemingly good people, with seemingly good intentions and those that say all the right things are still not immune to the monster Ego. If we start putting names and tittles to people, then they will usually interpret that as a "position". Or "power". But Ali wrote so gracefully that to have a "tittle" is nothing more than having more paper work to do! *giggles* This group I believe, is full of people who truly want to make a difference. Those who would put others in front of themselves no matter what, and couldn't care in the least whether or not they got recognition for it. As long as what we're doing to create good for others, (then finding ourselves at peace knowing that we did our best) is the best reward we could ever receive. The second thing I would like to add is that I'm grateful that these issues have come up. It gives the chance to address them, understand them, and grow. The dark times make communities stronger, and that's exactly what is happening here. I'm so incredibly proud of this group. You ALL are considered family in my heart. We are in a way, a family of hope for people who are lost and need support. We're stepping into an unknown of progress in Humanity, and I couldn't have asked for a greater group of people to be connected with. There's a reason while each and every one of us is here. And I would bet that you were "called" here. I think we should listen to that calling. My deepest love and respect to you all, *bows*Stefanie>> Dear friends, I just posted this bulletin out on Myspace,> I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the curtains,> I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of the "unhappy > Crowd" will finally see what this group of people is all about.> I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in prayers> in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all building> together, one day at a time.> > > Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.> > How can I serve today?> "God has no other hands than ours."> > -- Dorothee Solle> > > Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for a> movie here: "Even Almighty", I went to see it and I knew instantly that> the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US.> > Even being a comedy , in the same style of "Bruce Almighty" with Jim> Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know, the> story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the new > Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere to> be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it is a> great option for those that would like to have some laughs.> > Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as well> be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again > Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : "Because you > said you wanted to change the World". Seen Even confused, God replies: "> Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of Random> kindness, one act can go a long way.> > I could not help but think, Is Humanity Healing an Ark for RAK?> > I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had a> vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same> goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time.> > Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one goal,: To> Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not chosen> ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has been> just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the talk.> We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual family> formed on the group. There is no ego position there,> just ask any of our active members.> > It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and our> Destinies . To leave the "realm of enlightenment " just re-posting> bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we need> now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands from> our reality has to be faced through the Spiritual perspective.> > The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because we> need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to connect.> This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a matter of> commitment, soul commitment> > I made my choices , I follow my soul , and I just can only wish to> people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the sword> and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally inviting> everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here to> help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source has to> act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability, not > necessarily capability.> > Again, I apologize if I keep re-affirming over and over the same ideas.> But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept. You> consider yourself a Lightworker ?, so now it is time to work for the> LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all being > Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded, we> are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have any> doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors , friends> and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If you> prefer , you may e-mail me privately at> <mailto: .> > We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in Spirit> of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity.> I make my words the words of Humanity healing Family.> > "Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look,> a touch.> It is anything that lifts another person."> **~ C. Neil Strait**> > In much love and respect,> > > Liane>

Such a wonderful message. Extending our hands out even futher..

Beautiful my friend and mirrored soul!]

But you know I have a word to say about the below statement you made..

LOL!

" I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had a

vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same

goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time. "

OH YES YOU WERE ELECTED!! YES YOU WERE!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU!

KAREN~KARMA

>

> I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the curtains,

> I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of the " unhappy

> I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in prayers

> in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all building

>

>

>

> How can I serve today?

>

> -- Dorothee Solle

>

>

> Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for a

> movie here: " Even Almighty " , I went to see it and I knew instantly that

>

> Even being a comedy , in the same style of " Bruce Almighty " with Jim

> Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know, the

> story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the new

> Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere to

> be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it is a

>

> Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as well

> Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : " Because you

> said you wanted to change the World " . Seen Even confused, God replies: "

> Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of Random

>

>

> vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same

> goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time.

>

> Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one goal,: To

> Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not chosen

> ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has been

> just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the talk.

> We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual family

> formed on the group. There is no ego position there,

>

> It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and our

> bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we need

> now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands from

>

> The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because we

>

> people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the sword

> everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here to

> help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source has to

> act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability, not

>

ideas.

> But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept. You

> Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded, we

> are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have any

> doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors , friends

> and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If you

>

> We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in Spirit

>

> " Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look,

> a touch.

> **~ C. Neil Strait**

>

>

>

> Liane

>

Hello Thank you dear,You know how much I love you and how much you are important to me personally,but I cannot help, but say: What the heck!" Pull your self together, woman!"Don't get on my case..LOL> >> > Dear friends, I just posted this bulletin out on Myspace,> > I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the curtains,> > I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of the "unhappy > > Crowd" will finally see what this group of people is all about.> > I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in prayers> > in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all building> > together, one day at a time.> > > > > > Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.> > > > How can I serve today?> > "God has no other hands than ours."> > > > -- Dorothee Solle> > > > > > Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for a> > movie here: "Even Almighty", I went to see it and I knew instantly that> > the Movie was meant to be seen by all of US.> > > > Even being a comedy , in the same style of "Bruce Almighty" with Jim> > Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know, the> > story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the new > > Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere to> > be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it is a> > great option for those that would like to have some laughs.> > > > Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as well> > be directed to Us here. Even (Steve Carrell) asks God (again > > Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : "Because you > > said you wanted to change the World". Seen Even confused, God replies: "> > Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of Random> > kindness, one act can go a long way.> > > > I could not help but think, Is Humanity Healing an Ark for RAK?> > > > I am not saying that I was elected by God, but certainly I had a> > vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same> > goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time.> > > > Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one goal,: To> > Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not chosen> > ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has been> > just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the talk.> > We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual family> > formed on the group. There is no ego position there,> > just ask any of our active members.> > > > It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and our> > Destinies . To leave the "realm of enlightenment " just re-posting> > bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we need> > now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands from> > our reality has to be faced through the Spiritual perspective.> > > > The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because we> > need a solid structure to be a base for those actions to connect.> > This is not a question of power or popularity. This is a matter of> > commitment, soul commitment> > > > I made my choices , I follow my soul , and I just can only wish to> > people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the sword> > and join Us on our family over forum, I am formally inviting> > everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here to> > help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source has to> > act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability, not > > necessarily capability.> > > > Again, I apologize if I keep re-affirming over and over the same> ideas.> > But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept. You> > consider yourself a Lightworker ?, so now it is time to work for the> > LIGHT . The ascension process is out there, we are all being > > Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded, we> > are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have any> > doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors , friends> > and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If you> > prefer , you may e-mail me privately at> > @ <mailto:@ .> > > > We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in Spirit> > of friendship, respect , honor , Integrity and Unity.> > I make my words the words of Humanity healing Family.> > > > "Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look,> > a touch.> > It is anything that lifts another person."> > **~ C. Neil Strait**> > > > In much love and respect,> > > > > > Liane> >>

Thank you , thank you for these awesome reminders all. Liane , no need to apologize for repeating, these are reminders to keep uppermost in our hearts, and as children, we need these reasurrances time and again until we actually KNOW it for certain, when we can hold these energies without doubt or question, or any trace of fear. This is why this community is needed. If I may speak from my own heart for what I feel other good hearts may have experienced (?), perhaps there was a time we may have imagined we may be the "only one" who saw that love was a power greater than fear. But we kept applying love anyway, not knowing "for sure" if it was making any difference in those around us (people living in fear tend to never say "thank you" - have you noticed?!?)

Yet in spite of those things, we became random acts of kindness, and just stuck with it!?!? Sometimes I have felt very foolish, very fragile in this, like a 5 year old child in an adult body, wishing I could just hug everyone WELL - even as the people around me sluffed off the love I sent them, trying out of their great fear of "too much love" to impose their ways of lack, greed, fear, manipulation, insisting those ways were much more intellignet, effective and powerful than random acts of kindness... Humm, But doggedly, I kept loving, as I sense you here have also, and now we are joining our hands and hearts in loving and positive and light vibrations, and, as one of my songs has said, teaching me this hidden but powerful truth, over and over again each time I sing

it "Love is a POWER greater than fear, Love IS a power, greater than tears, Love is a power, learn of it's ways, to power a new world and an new day, and a new day..." So sweet Liane, I would say your words are not a repeat, but a confirmation of the source from where this precious seed took sprout - a place of the HEART, and each of us followed our hearts and found this group to now raise the vibrations, the resonance to it's most lovingly powerful place, to a new world of peace and harmony, respect and beauty. . As I read the reaffirmations, loving sharings of this group , Tears of appreciation flow from my heart. Thank you, thank you. Carry on in this spirit, and yes, the world of

humanity is already changing, back to wholeness, the center, one precious living soul at a time... for resonance goes deep and vibrates in unseen ways just as the ripple in the pond, we all are in this web of life together. It is now time to breathe deeply, stand firmly in the precious vibrations of love, acceptance, beauty, wholeness, harmony, peace. Love and tender family hugs I send to one and all meeting here for this purpose, and again many thanks for RAK and all those who are practicing, courageiously BE-ing Random Acts of Kindness now, and the circle is round! Carry and hold secure ly this strikingly beautiful multicolored and multidimentional rainbow courage - (for each "worker" is beautifully unique in gifts, experience, talents, culture, etc.) manifesting peace and love and positive vibrations even when few seem to under-STAND the powerful ways of love and light- and in doing so we BE-come powerful loving nurturing "warriors" of and for the precious gift of LiFE! Mitakuye Oyasin, Peaceable

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your words of love, wisdon, and encourgement. My heart sings. I am filled with love for all.

Nameste and Mitakuye Oyasin

T

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:55 PM

Subject: [] Re: Random Thoughts about Rak's ARK.

Thank you , thank you for these awesome reminders all.

Liane , no need to apologize for repeating, these are reminders to keep uppermost in our hearts,

and as children, we need these reasurrances time and again until we

actually KNOW it for certain, when we can hold these energies

without doubt or question, or any trace of fear.

This is why this community is needed.

If I may speak from my own heart

for what I feel other good hearts may have experienced (?),

perhaps there was a time we may have imagined we may be the "only one"

who saw that love was a power greater than fear. But we kept

applying love anyway, not knowing "for sure" if it was making any

difference in those around us (people living in fear tend to never say

"thank you" - have you noticed?!?)

Yet in spite of those things, we became random acts of kindness,

and just stuck with it!?!? Sometimes I have felt very foolish,

very fragile in this, like a 5 year old child in an adult body,

wishing I could just hug everyone WELL - even as

the people around me sluffed off the love I sent them, trying out of

their great fear of "too much love" to impose their ways

of lack, greed, fear, manipulation, insisting those ways were much more

intellignet, effective and powerful than random acts of kindness...

Humm, But doggedly, I kept loving, as I sense you here have also, and now

we are joining our hands and hearts in loving and positive and

light vibrations, and, as one of my songs has said,

teaching me this hidden but powerful truth, over and over again each time I

sing it

"Love is

a POWER greater than fear,

Love IS a power, greater than tears,

Love is a power, learn of it's ways,

to power a new world and an new day, and a new day..."

So sweet Liane, I would say your words are not a repeat, but

a confirmation of the source from where this precious seed took sprout -

a place of the HEART, and each of us followed our hearts

and found this group

to now raise the vibrations,

the resonance to it's most lovingly powerful place,

to a new world of peace and harmony, respect and beauty.

As I read the reaffirmations, loving sharings of this group ,

Tears of

appreciation flow from my heart.

Thank you, thank you.

Carry on in this spirit,

and yes,

the world of humanity is already

changing, back to wholeness, the center,

one precious living soul at a time...

for resonance

goes deep and vibrates in unseen ways

just as the ripple in the pond,

we all are in this web of life together.

It is now time to breathe deeply,

stand firmly in the precious vibrations

of love, acceptance, beauty, wholeness, harmony,

peace.

Love and tender family hugs I send to one and all meeting here

for this purpose,

and again many thanks for RAK

and all those who are practicing, courageiously

BE-ing

Random Acts of Kindness now, and the circle is round!

Carry and hold secure ly this strikingly beautiful multicolored

and multidimentional rainbow courage - (for each "worker" is beautifully

unique in gifts, experience, talents, culture, etc.)

manifesting peace and love and positive vibrations

even when few seem to under-STAND the

powerful ways of love and light-

and in doing so we BE-come

powerful loving nurturing "warriors" of and

for the precious gift of LiFE!

Mitakuye Oyasin,

Peaceable

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

>

> I want you all to have access of what is going on behind the curtains,

> I made this public statement in hopes that the majority of the " unhappy

> I Humbly come to all of my friends here to please join me in prayers

> in the behalf of Humanity healing, this project that we are all building

>

>

>

> How can I serve today?

> Hi i am a simple person i came because you posted on my web page i

know deep in my heart we are all one.. All are one on this planet and

together we each one of us can make powerful changes, it is possible

now as a collective to wake up and help every person we know to wake

up also, i never voted for this government that has gone wrong and i

want to say i did vote ,i do sign any and all emails for peace, and i

write my congress, I unpluged my TV and i am working as hard as I can

to help all groups of souls of like mind to come to a common cause,

this is to save this planet, it takes each one of us and there is no

ego involved it has come to this point that as we the people must

stand in our light and work with all peace groups to put our different

groups aside and work together... We need to start the peace process

now no more time can we wait, it is not about any single group but all

of us to help each other and the way is to band together in this

process, so we all know how many people agree with us....We are here

in this group to alert others this is not going to work untill evry

group comes together to get this peace process rolling.. So here I am

willing hand for GOD how can I help you?? april gezunterman

> -- Dorothee Solle

>

>

> Going back to last week, when our friend posted a link for a

> movie here: " Even Almighty " , I went to see it and I knew instantly that

>

> Even being a comedy , in the same style of " Bruce Almighty " with Jim

> Carey, this one was quite different. For the ones that do not know, the

> story line goes more or less like this: God chose Even to be the new

> Noah and commend him to build an ARK , for a flood that was nowhere to

> be seen. The movie has wonderful photography in my opinion and it is a

>

> Nevertheless, it contains a message, a message that I think may as well

> Freeman) why he was the one to be chosen, and God says : " Because you

> said you wanted to change the World " . Seen Even confused, God replies: "

> Do you know, how you can change the world? Through ARK, Acts of Random

>

>

> vision, and the vision grew when I found others that shared the same

> goals, To make a difference in the world, even a little bit at the time.

>

> Humanity Healing is this, an ARK, and Umbrella to house one goal,: To

> Collectively change the world Under the same vision.There are not chosen

> ones here, no powerful people, Just US. Since the beginning has been

> just people that are willing to walk the walk, not only talk the talk.

> We are as of right now, 237 souls, together under the Spiritual family

> formed on the group. There is no ego position there,

>

> It is time to have that quantum leap of faith on each other and our

> bulletins,and keeping the Wisdom behind the close doors. What we need

> now is actions, sustainable and reasonable action, The new demands from

>

> The main fact that we are Organizing a Foundation, is just because we

>

> people to stop talking bad about this Organization, lay down the sword

> everyone. There is no elected, no enlighten ones. We are all here to

> help each other, because we are the only hands the Divine source has to

> act here on Earth. I believe that what God wants is availability, not

>

ideas.

> But apparently people are having problems grasping this concept. You

> Re-programmed to live in higher spheres, our DNA has been upgraded, we

> are feeling the shifts and changes on our daily lives.If you have any

> doubt about this Project, please ask. We have our Ambassadors , friends

> and members all over the Spiritual community here on Myspace. If you

>

> We humbly as the Humanity healing family offer you our hands in Spirit

>

> " Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look,

> a touch.

> **~ C. Neil Strait**

>

>

>

> Liane

>