RemedySpot.com

Re:Calming Our Troubled Hearts (and about Healing and Healers)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What beautiful sharings here! How I would love to send this message to EACH of you - I apologize for combining all my thoughts to you each precious souls in this one email. Spending majority of my days in song, in the forest, and not abundantly gifted in computer knowledge, sweet human-kind here, please forgive and accept my only "weekly" posts as I attempt to carefully, prayerfully read and catch up with all of you dear angels here on Humanity Healing, while still honing and owning my own "medicine" for this time, these songs that have come to me in dreams which I am working to manifest into recordings for THIS time. Here is what is on my heart to share with you about

what I have been shown about Healing, Healers, and "Troubled Hearts" Troubled = out of balance and not in harmonyUn-troubled= in balance, in harmony Dis-ease = out of balance and not in harmonyEase = in balance, in harmony Un-whole = out of balance, not complete, not in harmonyWhole = in balance, in harmony - thus in peace Healer = a reminderHealing = coming back into the place to understanding, appreciating and living in

the natural balance, harmony and state of peace and unique and beautiful wholeness for and in which we were created. The circle is round, the earth is round, thus wherever we are upon it,we are on the "top" of the world. This is where we are at all times! Sometimes we forget, which makes us feel we our troubled, diseased, un-whole (as many of us may have been told our whole lives). We knew we were whole and

good and perfect from our first breath, but many of us from an early age were taught otherwise, and as we distanced ourselves from our knowing of our perfection, dis-ease and trouble became our way of life. But if dis-ease were based on truth,why does our body and life force, and everything in nature, always seek, and constantly work towards balance, wholeness, health whenever the balancing is tipped away from the center? The truth is thatEverything IN us stands for ease, wholeness, health and love, and we each are IN the center and AT the top of the circle of life! That is the best kept secret, the truth which we all know, but have denied in order to "fit" within the lies and contemporary belief systems now in place in this "troubled" world. Thus the very feeling of un-ease, or dis-ease stems from our inner knowing that we have been lied to about our own perfection, beauty, balance, and lovableness. So, healing, happens as we are standing in the circle (the figure 8, symbol of inifinity, the NOW) and remembering we are at all times on "top" and in the center of the circle of life. We each are a beautiful part of the whole, the circle, and the circle always comes around again, to beauty, balance, harmony. This is what I call the 8th ceremony. It is time for the 8th ceremony, to recognize our wholeness in the circle of life. BE the ceremony. As we each recognize we stand on top and in the center of our own special and uniquepart of the circle, the fog clears from our eyes and we see in actuality that the circle is whole and round. Now is the time for "healing" for knowing and owning and living this truth (what has been true and whole all along). Make the circle

round. (this is the theme of several of my news songs - not "yet" recorded). For More about the 8th ceremony, (ultimately - "healing") please visit www.bunnysingswolf.com and go to the "White Haired Lyrics" page, click on 8th Ceremony. NOW is the time for the 8th ceremony in each of our lives! I am honored and thrilled to share this information that came in a dream several years ago. Perhaps NOW, here at Humanity Healing, I have found like minded ones, so beautifully, enlightened who may now understand and value and BE-come this "ceremony" for our

time! It is a pure joy to have found you, and I am humbly happy to be a part of your wholeness. Mitakuye Oyasin, (Lakota - all my relations- we are all related) Peaceable White Buffalo www.bunnysingswolf.com

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Greetings and Love to you, Peaceable White Buffalo!It is so beautiful to read your words and your sharing of your sage and insightful heartfelt offerings with us all. You are truly such a rare and special gem of a Soul. *warm familial hug* Thank you!!Much Love to you!!! ~Ali~PeaceableWhiteBuffalo <peaceablewhitebuffalo@...> wrote: What beautiful sharings here! How I would love to send this message to EACH of you - I apologize for combining all my thoughts to you each precious souls in this one email. Spending majority of my days in song, in the forest, and not abundantly gifted in computer knowledge, sweet human-kind here, please forgive and accept my only "weekly" posts as I attempt to carefully, prayerfully read and catch up with all of you dear angels here on Humanity Healing, while still honing and owning my own "medicine" for this time, these songs that have come to me in dreams which I am working to manifest into recordings for THIS time. Here is what is on my heart to

share with you about what I have been shown about Healing, Healers, and "Troubled Hearts" Troubled = out of balance and not in harmonyUn-troubled= in balance, in harmony Dis-ease = out of balance and not in harmonyEase = in balance, in harmony Un-whole = out of balance, not complete, not in harmonyWhole = in balance, in harmony - thus in peace Healer = a reminderHealing = coming back into the place to understanding, appreciating and living in the natural balance, harmony and state of peace and unique and beautiful wholeness for and in which we were created. The circle is round, the earth is round, thus wherever we are upon it,we are on the "top" of the world. This is where we are at all times! Sometimes we forget, which makes us feel we our troubled, diseased, un-whole (as many of us may have been told our whole

lives). We knew we were whole and good and perfect from our first breath, but many of us from an early age were taught otherwise, and as we distanced ourselves from our knowing of our perfection, dis-ease and trouble became our way of life. But if dis-ease were based on truth,why does our body and life force, and everything in nature, always seek, and constantly work towards balance, wholeness, health whenever the balancing is tipped away from the center? The truth is thatEverything IN us stands for ease, wholeness, health and love, and we each are IN the center and AT the top of the circle of life! That is the best kept secret, the truth which we all know, but have denied in order to "fit" within the lies and contemporary belief systems now in place in this "troubled" world. Thus the very feeling of un-ease, or dis-ease stems from our inner knowing that

we have been lied to about our own perfection, beauty, balance, and lovableness. So, healing, happens as we are standing in the circle (the figure 8, symbol of inifinity, the NOW) and remembering we are at all times on "top" and in the center of the circle of life. We each are a beautiful part of the whole, the circle, and the circle always comes

around again, to beauty, balance, harmony. This is what I call the 8th ceremony. It is time for the 8th ceremony, to recognize our wholeness in the circle of life. BE the ceremony. As we each recognize we stand on top and in the center of our own special and uniquepart of the circle, the fog clears from our eyes and we see in actuality that the circle is whole and round. Now is the time for "healing"

for knowing and owning and living this truth (what has been true and whole all along). Make the circle round. (this is the theme of several of my news songs - not "yet" recorded). For More about the 8th ceremony, (ultimately - "healing") please visit www.bunnysingswolf.com and go to the "White Haired Lyrics" page, click on 8th Ceremony. NOW is the time for the 8th ceremony in each of our lives! I am honored and thrilled to share this information that came in a dream several years ago. Perhaps NOW, here at Humanity Healing, I have found like minded ones, so beautifully, enlightened who may now understand and value and BE-come this "ceremony" for our time! It is a pure joy to have found you, and I am humbly happy to be a part of your wholeness. Mitakuye Oyasin, (Lakota - all my relations- we are all related) Peaceable White Buffalo www.bunnysingswolf.com oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Dear Bunny Sings Wolf,

No apology needed for me, dear..We all lead busy lives and it

is not as easy for us to get to the computer when we would like

to..Please do not fret, dear, I understand. ;) I loved the way you

explained the healer/healing and am very interested in finding more

out about the 8th ceremony! YAY! I guess the secret is not so

secret anymore, hehe... Thank you for such a wonderful message and I

hope you have a wonderful week!! Blessings Sister, LUNA

>

> What beautiful sharings here!

> How I would love to send this message to EACH of you - I

apologize for combining all my thoughts to you each precious souls in

this one email.

>

> Spending majority of my days in song, in the forest, and not

abundantly gifted in computer knowledge, sweet human-kind here,

please forgive and accept my only " weekly " posts as I attempt to

carefully, prayerfully read and catch up with all of you dear angels

here on Humanity Healing, while still honing and owning my

own " medicine " for this time, these songs that have come to me in

dreams which I am working to manifest into recordings for THIS time.

>

> Here is what is on my heart to share with you about what I have

been shown about

> Healing, Healers, and " Troubled Hearts "

>

> Troubled = out of balance and not in harmony

> Un-troubled= in balance, in harmony

>

> Dis-ease = out of balance and not in harmony

> Ease = in balance, in harmony

>

> Un-whole = out of balance, not complete, not in harmony

> Whole = in balance, in harmony - thus in peace

>

> Healer = a reminder

> Healing = coming back into the place to understanding,

> appreciating and living in the natural balance,

> harmony and state of peace and

> unique and beautiful wholeness for and in which we were created.

>

> The circle is round, the earth is round,

> thus wherever we are upon it,we are on the " top " of the world.

> This is where we are at all times!

> Sometimes we forget,

> which makes us feel we our troubled, diseased, un-whole

> (as many of us may have been told our whole lives).

> We knew we were whole and good and perfect from our first breath,

> but many of us from an early age were taught otherwise,

> and as we distanced ourselves from our knowing of our perfection,

> dis-ease and trouble became our way of life.

>

> But if dis-ease were based on truth,

> why does our body and life force, and everything in nature,

> always seek, and constantly work towards balance, wholeness,

health whenever the balancing is tipped away from the center?

>

> The truth is that

> Everything IN us stands for ease,

> wholeness,

> health and love,

>

> and we each are

> IN the center and AT the top of the circle of life!

>

> That is the best kept secret, the truth which we all know,

> but have denied in order

> to " fit " within the lies and contemporary belief systems

> now in place in this " troubled " world.

> Thus the very feeling of un-ease, or dis-ease stems from our

inner knowing that

> we have been lied to about our own

> perfection, beauty, balance, and lovableness.

> So, healing, happens as we are standing in the circle

> (the figure 8, symbol of inifinity, the NOW)

> and remembering

> we are at all times on " top "

> and in the center of the circle of life.

> We each are a beautiful part of the whole, the circle,

> and the circle always comes around again,

> to beauty, balance, harmony.

> This is what I call the 8th ceremony.

> It is time for the 8th ceremony, to recognize our wholeness in

the circle of life.

> BE the ceremony.

> As we each recognize we stand on top

> and in the center of our own special and unique

> part of the circle,

> the fog clears from our eyes

> and we see in actuality that

> the circle is whole and round.

> Now is the time for " healing "

> for knowing and owning and living this truth

> (what has been true and whole all along).

> Make the circle round. (this is the theme of several of my news

songs - not " yet " recorded). For More about the 8th ceremony,

(ultimately - " healing " ) please visit www.bunnysingswolf.com and

go to the " White Haired Lyrics " page, click on 8th Ceremony. NOW

is the time for the 8th ceremony in each of our lives! I am

honored and thrilled to share this information that came in a dream

several years ago. Perhaps NOW, here at Humanity Healing, I have

found like minded ones, so beautifully, enlightened who may now

understand and value and BE-come this " ceremony " for our time! It is

a pure joy to have found you, and I am humbly happy to be a part of

your wholeness. Mitakuye Oyasin, (Lakota - all my relations- we

are all related) Peaceable White Buffalo

www.bunnysingswolf.com

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not

web links.

>

Beautiful words of wisdom my dear friend. Never ending blessings to youStefanie>> What beautiful sharings here! > How I would love to send this message to EACH of you - I apologize for combining all my thoughts to you each precious souls in this one email.> > Spending majority of my days in song, in the forest, and not abundantly gifted in computer knowledge, sweet human-kind here, please forgive and accept my only "weekly" posts as I attempt to carefully, prayerfully read and catch up with all of you dear angels here on Humanity Healing, while still honing and owning my own "medicine" for this time, these songs that have come to me in dreams which I am working to manifest into recordings for THIS time.> > Here is what is on my heart to share with you about what I have been shown about > Healing, Healers, and "Troubled Hearts"> > Troubled = out of balance and not in harmony> Un-troubled= in balance, in harmony> > Dis-ease = out of balance and not in harmony> Ease = in balance, in harmony> > Un-whole = out of balance, not complete, not in harmony> Whole = in balance, in harmony - thus in peace> > Healer = a reminder> Healing = coming back into the place to understanding, > appreciating and living in the natural balance, > harmony and state of peace and > unique and beautiful wholeness for and in which we were created.> > The circle is round, the earth is round, > thus wherever we are upon it,we are on the "top" of the world. > This is where we are at all times!> Sometimes we forget, > which makes us feel we our troubled, diseased, un-whole > (as many of us may have been told our whole lives). > We knew we were whole and good and perfect from our first breath, > but many of us from an early age were taught otherwise, > and as we distanced ourselves from our knowing of our perfection,> dis-ease and trouble became our way of life.> > But if dis-ease were based on truth,> why does our body and life force, and everything in nature,> always seek, and constantly work towards balance, wholeness, health whenever the balancing is tipped away from the center?> > The truth is that> Everything IN us stands for ease, > wholeness, > health and love,> > and we each are > IN the center and AT the top of the circle of life!> > That is the best kept secret, the truth which we all know,> but have denied in order > to "fit" within the lies and contemporary belief systems > now in place in this "troubled" world.> Thus the very feeling of un-ease, or dis-ease stems from our inner knowing that > we have been lied to about our own > perfection, beauty, balance, and lovableness.> So, healing, happens as we are standing in the circle > (the figure 8, symbol of inifinity, the NOW)> and remembering > we are at all times on "top" > and in the center of the circle of life.> We each are a beautiful part of the whole, the circle,> and the circle always comes around again, > to beauty, balance, harmony.> This is what I call the 8th ceremony.> It is time for the 8th ceremony, to recognize our wholeness in the circle of life.> BE the ceremony. > As we each recognize we stand on top > and in the center of our own special and unique> part of the circle,> the fog clears from our eyes> and we see in actuality that> the circle is whole and round.> Now is the time for "healing" > for knowing and owning and living this truth> (what has been true and whole all along).> Make the circle round. (this is the theme of several of my news songs - not "yet" recorded). For More about the 8th ceremony, (ultimately - "healing") please visit www.bunnysingswolf.com and go to the "White Haired Lyrics" page, click on 8th Ceremony. NOW is the time for the 8th ceremony in each of our lives! I am honored and thrilled to share this information that came in a dream several years ago. Perhaps NOW, here at Humanity Healing, I have found like minded ones, so beautifully, enlightened who may now understand and value and BE-come this "ceremony" for our time! It is a pure joy to have found you, and I am humbly happy to be a part of your wholeness. Mitakuye Oyasin, (Lakota - all my relations- we are all related) Peaceable White Buffalo www.bunnysingswolf.com > > > > > ---------------------------------> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.>