RemedySpot.com

CHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

re: repost-Deep/thought provoking

Body:

I extend my spoon toangelA holy man was havingA conversation with the Lord one day and said,Lord, I would like to know what HeavenAnd Hell are like."The Lord led the holyMan to two doors. He opened one of the doorsAnd the holy man looked in. In theMiddle of the room was a large roundTable.In the middle of the table was a largePot of stew which smelledDelicious and made the holy man's mouthWater.The people sitting aroundThe table were thin and sickly. TheyAppeared to be famished. They wereHolding spoons with very long handlesThat were strapped to their arms andEach found it possible to reachInto the pot of stew and take a spoonful,But because the handle wasLonger than their arms, they couldNot get the spoons back into theirMouths.The holy man shudderedAt the sight of their misery and suffering.The Lord said, "YouHave seen Hell."They went to the nextRoom and opened the door. It was exactly theSame as the first one. ThereWas the large round table with the largePot of stew which made the holy man'sMouth water. The people wereEquipped with the same long-handledSpoons, but here the people wereWell nourished and plump, laughingAnd talking.The holy man said, "IDon't understand." It is simple" saidThe Lord, "it requires but one skill. You see,They have learned to feed each other,While the greedy think only ofThemselves."