RemedySpot.com

Self-intro of in Phoenix, AZ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, I'm a consumer of raw milk here in Arizona where, fortunately, raw milk

sales are legal. I grew up on a farm in Kansas where my dad raised grass fed

beef and conventionally grown wheat. We didn't have a family milk cow, nor

chickens, and there were no traditionally prepared foods in our household beyond

truly good meat. I don't remember just how or when I was reintroduced to raw

milk online, but I subsequently bought my copy of Nourishing Traditions in

September 2010, and I believe that I started buying raw milk around that time.

(Can I hope that if I keep drinking raw milk and Kefir that I will stop having

all this forgetfulness? :{ I wish!) Well anyway, my first glass of milk here

in Phoenix was my first in over 20 years because pasteurized caused me too many

problems, and real milk hadn't been available to me for many years before that.

I was somewhat afraid of that first glass of milk (and the fermented veggies

that I made from the whey from some of of it), but it certainly tasted good, my

husband liked it too. I've been enjoying Kefir for a year or more (can't

remember that either . . .), and my husband just recently joined me in that.

:) I had a problem with reactive hypoglycemia before I started drinking milk,

but apparently having milk several times throughout the day took care of it,

because I haven't had a " dive " for quite some time. In the short time my

husband has been drinking Kefir, his GERD has improved a great deal. We really

appreciate being able to have real milk, and I wish that everyone everywhere

could get it as readily as we can get the dead stuff.

Well, that's it for now.

bcmorrowatgmaildotcom

Guest guest

Welcome, ! So glad you're drinking the "good stuff". To: RawDairy Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 12:48 AM Subject: Self-intro of

in Phoenix, AZ

Hi, I'm a consumer of raw milk here in Arizona where, fortunately, raw milk sales are legal. I grew up on a farm in Kansas where my dad raised grass fed beef and conventionally grown wheat. We didn't have a family milk cow, nor chickens, and there were no traditionally prepared foods in our household beyond truly good meat. I don't remember just how or when I was reintroduced to raw milk online, but I subsequently bought my copy of Nourishing Traditions in September 2010, and I believe that I started buying raw milk around that time. (Can I hope that if I keep drinking raw milk and Kefir that I will stop having all this forgetfulness? :{ I wish!) Well anyway, my first glass of milk here in Phoenix was my first in over 20 years because pasteurized caused me too many problems, and real milk hadn't been available to me for many years before that. I was somewhat afraid of that first glass of milk (and the fermented veggies that I made from

the whey from some of of it), but it certainly tasted good, my husband liked it too. I've been enjoying Kefir for a year or more (can't remember that either . . .), and my husband just recently joined me in that. :) I had a problem with reactive hypoglycemia before I started drinking milk, but apparently having milk several times throughout the day took care of it, because I haven't had a "dive" for quite some time. In the short time my husband has been drinking Kefir, his GERD has improved a great deal. We really appreciate being able to have real milk, and I wish that everyone everywhere could get it as readily as we can get the dead stuff.

Well, that's it for now.

bcmorrowatgmaildotcom

Guest guest

Hi !

Welcome to the group. I, also, am a newbie here and eager to

get to know everyone.

Have Fun!

Leona Rechsteiner

WAPF of Circleville, OH Chapter Leader

To: RawDairy From: bcmorrow@...Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 05:48:59 +0000Subject: Self-intro of in Phoenix, AZ

Hi, I'm a consumer of raw milk here in Arizona where, fortunately, raw milk sales are legal. I grew up on a farm in Kansas where my dad raised grass fed beef and conventionally grown wheat. We didn't have a family milk cow, nor chickens, and there were no traditionally prepared foods in our household beyond truly good meat. I don't remember just how or when I was reintroduced to raw milk online, but I subsequently bought my copy of Nourishing Traditions in September 2010, and I believe that I started buying raw milk around that time. (Can I hope that if I keep drinking raw milk and Kefir that I will stop having all this forgetfulness? :{ I wish!) Well anyway, my first glass of milk here in Phoenix was my first in over 20 years because pasteurized caused me too many problems, and real milk hadn't been available to me for many years before that. I was somewhat afraid of that first glass of milk (and the fermented veggies that I made from the whey from some of of it), but it certainly tasted good, my husband liked it too. I've been enjoying Kefir for a year or more (can't remember that either . . .), and my husband just recently joined me in that. :) I had a problem with reactive hypoglycemia before I started drinking milk, but apparently having milk several times throughout the day took care of it, because I haven't had a "dive" for quite some time. In the short time my husband has been drinking Kefir, his GERD has improved a great deal. We really appreciate being able to have real milk, and I wish that everyone everywhere could get it as readily as we can get the dead stuff.Well, that's it for now.bcmorrowatgmaildotcom