RemedySpot.com

Re: Uriel's Message--Receiving What You Need from Others (LIANE)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

VERY,VERY NICE, THANK U AGAIN, THIS HITS HOME, ESPECIALLY NOW. LIANE, THIS MORNING A MAN CALLED AND SAID HE WAS SAD AND DIALED MY NUMBER RANDOMLY, I WONDER IF POSTING MY PHONE # WITH MY PICTURE ON CRAIG'S LIST WAS SUCH A HOT IDEA,I 4 THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW IS TO HELP ME FIND A LOCATION TO LIVE IN THAT WILL EXCEPT ANIMALS THEIR PICS R THERE TOO.. I HAD ONE REALLY WEIRD RESPONSE LAST NIGHT ILL POST IT IF ANYONES INTERESTED 4 INPUT,,THEN THIS....I WILL LOOK AT THIS AS HUMOROUS,HOPE IT DOESN'T GET OUT OF CONTROL THIS IS MY LATEST FINDING A HOME UPDATE, WITH LOVE LIGHT AND NEW FOUND HUMOR,UNLESS THEY GET WEIRDER, LAURIE THIS TOO IS A LESION THAT I WILL LEARN., LOVE YA LAURIEEVELYN BELL <beleve2005@...> wrote: I recognize this as truth. Can you tell us more about Uriel? ----- Original Message ----- From: lianeqrz_legey Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 12:32 AM Subject: [] Uriel's Message--Receiving What You Need from Others Uriel's Message--Receiving What You Need from Others In every interaction with others each person receives exactly what they need from the other. Whether these interactions are loving or full of fear,

make you feel good or bad, you each receive what you need from someone else. And they receive what they need from you. As everything in your life is part of your lesson here, every person in your life has something to teach you and you to teach them, no matter how brief the encounter. If you believe that only the situations that have a positive, loving outcome are valuable and worthy of your time, you may be missing some of your most important learning experiences. It is not the easy experiences that provide you with the most learning, but the most difficult. These are the ones where you must look for the lessons, to see past your own fears and indeed, to understand how this person can awaken such fear in you. These lessons provide you with a mirror of the darkest aspects of your human

experience, of your need for healing. You can be grateful to those who provide you with these experiences for they are giving you a wonderful gift. Those who you feel have the most to learn can often show you where your lessons are too. There are no accidents, nothing that occurs without a healing purpose. You can find the lessons in every situation when you remember that the purpose of your journey is healing and reconnection, nothing more. Each of you is a mirror for everyone, just as they are a mirror for you. When you do not like what you see, remember that you are looking in a mirror. Once you acknowledge that you have received what you need from someone, the

dynamics of the relationship can change or it can end. There is no need to allow difficult relationships to continue and they do because neither person can learn what they need and allow the dynamics to change. Conflict on all levels of human experience can end when each person can receive what they need from someone and then let them go. This week, consider a difficult relationship that you are experiencing. What do you need from that person and what do they need from you? Is it understanding, forgiveness, acknowledgement of fear, unconditional love, changing beliefs? Once you acknowledge what you need from that situation and accept it, you can let it go and each move forward on your path. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !