RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hi everyone just checking in and saying thank u.love u all -LIANE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank u so much ,Liane. So worn out and i dont know why,Cant get up in the A.M.Just dont want to wake up.To much thinking I guess.Ill call u later to talk to u.Im all alone today. Love ya honey and thank u again, LAURIElianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Laurie, Please keep us posted.. I am still looking for the visualisations and meditations I

promised you... Meanwhile, Please stay well , you know you are in my paryers and thoughts, love Liane >> Sorry I havnt been aound much ,Been really preocupied with trying to> raise money to find a place and then find a place,> as for my health, go to see a new nerologist Tuesday at UCLA. my reg.> nerologist feels this guy can help me find out whats going on,> Wanted to thank everyone for all the love, prayers and support, this> has been my hardest challege yet, and Ive had many,> love to u all> and bless u,> From the bottom of my heart>

Laurie> To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Boy, I know that "rather sleep" syndrome! I slept 12 hours the other day, was up three. Didn't feel I could go on. Sat on the side of the bed, leaned over and was out six more hours. THEN -- and only then -- did I feel rested and revitalized. Been having nightmares and upsetting dreams -- some scarey about my relatives and worse about my son.

I found out, talking to my sister who's been the center of a big family reunion 800 miles away that at least one of the hard nights, it was telepathy -- the feelings -- the action centered around a dark railroad track in my dreams and women at war with each other.

My sister described the next day her hurt and anger at being left out when family took guests to a dark railroad track (known to be haunted) and excluded the older gals, who'd been there before -- but so what -- the young people had been before, too. I have to keep aware that a lot of the strong emotion I feel is not my personal burden -- I used to get my father's pain and once I'd be told he was indeed having a flare up, my pain would go away. I just had to tell my brain it was an empathic signal, and I should shut it off as soon as it clicks in my system!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 11:41 AM

Subject: Re: [] Re: Hi everyone just checking in and saying thank u.love u all -LIANE

Thank u so much ,Liane. So worn out and i dont know why,Cant get up in the A.M.Just dont want to wake up.To much thinking I guess.Ill call u later to talk to u.Im all alone today.

Love ya honey and thank u again,

LAURIElianeqrz_legey <butterflygrisgmail> wrote:

Laurie,

Please keep us posted.. I am still looking for the visualisations and meditations I promised you...

Meanwhile, Please stay well , you know you are in my paryers and thoughts,

love

Liane

>> Sorry I havnt been aound much ,Been really preocupied with trying to> raise money to find a place and then find a place,> as for my health, go to see a new nerologist Tuesday at UCLA. my reg.> nerologist feels this guy can help me find out whats going on,> Wanted to thank everyone for all the love, prayers and support, this> has been my hardest challege yet, and Ive had many,> love to u all> and bless u,> From the bottom of my heart> Laurie>

To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !