RemedySpot.com

self intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

my name is valerie groszmann and i live in kalamazoo, michigan. i finally bought a cow share at the beginning of this year after several years of good intentions. i wouldn't be at the library on the computer right now, but when i went to pick up my weekly share, nobody was there. here i found that the drop site had to be cancelled and combined with a distant site, and i bike, so i do not know if i will be able to continue to get this great milk. i had stopped drinking milk for decades, but remembered how i used to love it. i think the taste of industrial milk made me stop. i shudder to think what i was feeding my child. now she is an adult and drinks raw goat milk. i used to also in the 70s when i had friends with goats. then i married and moved far away. i never thought about it

being raw; being goat milk was the big deal then.i'm just loving how real food of all kinds is moving back into mainstream culture, and a conversation about all the awful stuff that has been going on for so long and is considered normal (!) has finally started.i tend to be a list lurker. peacevalerie

Guest guest

Welcome, . I'm fairly new here, too. I certainly hope that you're able

to get your milk situation remedied to your benefit real soon!!

in Phoenix, AZ

" my name is valerie groszmann and i live in kalamazoo, michigan. i finally

bought a cow share at the beginning of this year after several years of good

intentions. . . . when i went to pick up my weekly share, nobody was there. here

i found that the drop site had to be cancelled and combined with a distant site,

and i bike, so i do not know if i will be able to continue to get this great

milk. "