RemedySpot.com

Self Intro, Vicki Vernig

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My name is Vicki Vernig and I live in Waterloo WI, and will be moving to Black Earth, WI shortly.I intend to buy a cow (or goat) share, but it seems as though it's not possible where I am at right now. I am hoping the when we get to Black Earth, one will be easier to find, or I will simply be able to get my own critter. I was raised on a farm and on raw Jersey milk and haven't drunk any milk since I moved away at 18, I'm now 55. The flavor of the dead milk available makes me shudder, and the after math once it's in my gut makes me shudder even more.I'm a huge advocate of water kefir which is constantly brewing in my kitchen, and want desperately to begin making dairy kefir as well, but won't until I get real milk.I am thrilled that slow food and raw food is finally coming into discussion and the truth about all this dead food is surfacing, hopefully people will wake up and "smell the coffee"!Sorry it took so long to introduce myself, we're trying to get this house ready to sell!Vicki Vernig

Guest guest

Welcome Vicki. I'm fairly new here too. I hope you have a wonderful moo-ving

experience, and that you'll be able to get real milk in your new location!!

in Phoenix, AZ

" My name is Vicki Vernig and I live in Waterloo WI, and will be moving to Black

Earth, WI shortly.

I intend to buy a cow (or goat) share, but it seems as though it's not possible

where I am at right now.  I am hoping the when we get to Black Earth, one will

be easier to find, or I will simply be able to get my own critter. "