RemedySpot.com

Re: a century of controversy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If I ever had milk filters looking anything like any of those above including the so called clean ones the milk would be dumped and I would be taking a VERY LONG and HARD look at what was wrong.Toronto's 100-year battle over "pure milk" has its roots in the evolving priorities of urban centresA little more than a hundred years ago, Mayor ph Oliver was sworn into office at Toronto's Old City Hall, vowing to clean up this burg.A picture and a thousand wordsCITY OF TORONTO ARCHIVES, SERIES 372 S0372_SS0032_IT06344The picture on this page appears to show filters through which milk has been poured, capturing the dirt found in one pint.These samples are from the City of Toronto Archives' Public Health Series, a collection of photos documenting the gains made in controlling disease through vaccinations, cleaner water, better sewage treatment and, of course, pure milk

My filters are still white after straining all the

milk through it..

Re: a century of controversy

If I ever had milk filters looking anything like any of those above including the so called clean ones the milk would be dumped and I would be taking a VERY LONG and HARD look at what was wrong.

Toronto's 100-year battle over "pure milk" has its roots in the evolving priorities of urban centres

A little more than a hundred years ago, Mayor ph Oliver was sworn into office at Toronto's Old City Hall, vowing to clean up this burg.

A picture and a thousand words

CITY OF TORONTO ARCHIVES, SERIES 372 S0372_SS0032_IT06344

The picture on this page appears to show filters through which milk has been poured, capturing the dirt found in one pint.

These samples are from the City of Toronto Archives' Public Health Series, a collection of photos documenting the gains made in controlling disease through vaccinations, cleaner water, better sewage treatment and, of course, pure milk