RemedySpot.com

Re: Living Principal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, I keep watching these terrible posts and the persecution of

raw milk producers and there obviously is no protection under the

administrative laws of USA.

Does the Health Department (s) enter Seventh Day Adventists ( and

other) churches to see how their community eats.

Seems to me the best protection is under religious freedom.

The Church of the Living Principal (just made that up) could have as

members all raw milk and naturally raised heirloom foods and have

some ethical canon also. Producers would sell only to Church members.

Has this been thought about before?

Trivia andra

I like your train of thought... that may become the only recourse, since Constitutions and all other ordinary "Rights" are being; trampled, ignored,or withdrawn -- and Sharia laws now advance into prominence, trumping all other previous norms -- Religion normally the last refuge of scoundrels has become the pre-eminent domain fostering omnipotent superiority over all others. Your comments: "Does the Health Department (s) enter Seventh Day Adventists ( and other) churches to see how their community eats. Seems to me the best protection is under religious freedom. The Church of the Living Principal (just made that up) could have as members all raw milk and naturally raised heirloom foods and have some ethical canon also. Producers would sell only to Church members. Has this been thought about before? Trivia andra While I will be in Court December 9th 2008 with Gordon, challenging [ actually to receive instruction on how to proceed in challenging a "Cease-and-Desist" ] an order imposed upon our Cow-Share program, here in B.C.There seem to me to be many approaches available to exert our determined rights to lawfully follow our chosen course of action.To presumptively dismiss any of the possible arguments, or bundle each inclusively into a single challenge, would be a mistake of monumental proportions.The opposition to our views are principled by raw greed, while we share the same principles of conviction that allowed all of the world religions to survive millennium. Of very determined attacks to eradicate from history any semblance of religious thought or individual freedom. Sincerely, Rick Adam

There are currently many ongoing battles for each individual to claim their basic human rights.   It exhausts the individual over time and depletes assets.  And for many, it's a daily struggle to fill their needs for the quality of life they have chosen.  That's why churches are formed, so collectively  there is a stand taken,  and the church member can enjoy the proclaimed thought, protected by the Church.  And historically, food and medicine have in a small or large part, been a part of a church's dogma. Trivia andraI like your train of thought... that may become the only recourse, since Constitutions and all other ordinary "Rights" are being; trampled, ignored,or withdrawn -- and Sharia laws now advance into prominence, trumping all other previous norms -- Religion normally the last refuge of scoundrels has become the pre-eminent domain fostering omnipotent superiority over all others.     Your comments:  "Does the Health Department (s) enter Seventh Day Adventists ( and other) churches to see how their community eats. Seems to me the best protection is under religious freedom. The Church of the Living Principal (just made that up) could have as  members all raw milk and naturally raised heirloom foods and have  some ethical canon also.   Producers would sell only to Church members. Has this been thought about before? Trivia andraWhile I will be in Court December 9th 2008 with Gordon, challenging [ actually to receive instruction on how to proceed in challenging a "Cease-and-Desist" ] an order imposed upon our Cow-Share program, here in B.C.There seem to me to be many approaches available to exert our determined rights to lawfully follow our chosen course of action.To presumptively dismiss any of the possible arguments, or bundle each inclusively into a single challenge, would be a mistake of monumental proportions.The opposition to our views are principled by raw greed, while we share the same principles of conviction that allowed all of the world religions to survive millennium. Of very determined attacks to eradicate from history any semblance of religious thought or individual freedom.                                                                                                                                   Sincerely, Rick Adam  

Most, if not all, religions have teachings on what to eat or not to eat.

So defenses based on religion are entirely appropriate. Unfortunately,

in our 'justice' system truth really doesn't matter and so who knows how

any one approach will fair.

Pete

siski@... wrote:

>

>

> Hi all, I keep watching these terrible posts and the persecution of

> raw milk producers and there obviously is no protection under the

> administrative laws of USA.

>

> Does the Health Department (s) enter Seventh Day Adventists ( and

> other) churches to see how their community eats.

>

> Seems to me the best protection is under religious freedom.

>

> The Church of the Living Principal (just made that up) could have as

> members all raw milk and naturally raised heirloom foods and have

> some ethical canon also. Producers would sell only to Church members.

>

> Has this been thought about before?

>

> Trivia andra

>

>

TA--your correct , Start a non-profit group for milk drinkers and

producers which we could enlist the ACLU to help - they have deeper

pockets than small Dairy Farmsteaders-Great Idea- AJ

>

>

> Hi all, I keep watching these terrible posts and the persecution of

> raw milk producers and there obviously is no protection under the

> administrative laws of USA.

>

> Does the Health Department (s) enter Seventh Day Adventists ( and

> other) churches to see how their community eats.

>

> Seems to me the best protection is under religious freedom.

>

> The Church of the Living Principal (just made that up) could have as

> members all raw milk and naturally raised heirloom foods and have

> some ethical canon also. Producers would sell only to Church members.

>

> Has this been thought about before?

>

> Trivia andra

>