RemedySpot.com

Fwd: CAROL SCHMITMEYER. Appellant,. vs. CASE NO. 06-CV-63277. JONATHAN P. HEIN, Judge . DECISION AND. JUDGMENT ENTRY. OHIO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just in case you were unaware of the case in Ohio "CAROL SCHMITMEYER. Appellant,. vs. CASE NO. 06-CV-63277. JONATHAN P. HEIN, Judge . DECISION AND. JUDGMENT ENTRY. OHIO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.", may prove helpful, so I am forwarding it in that hope.http://www.farmanddairy.com/news/farmer-can-supply-raw-milk/428.html was the article that caught my eye leading me to the affidavit etc... I would appreciate any comments, on whether this sort of feedback is helpful to those actually waging the war. A battle waged by others on; their and my own, behalf and that of many others, since my role is mainly only supportive to this point, yet hopfuly as a witness to the facts at issue, as to the reasons  for our insistance on being granted, the full and unfettered right to follow our choises to make informed decisions; about what we eat, as well as the freedom to abandon the commercial large scale food processing establishment, currently and increasingly being offered as the only option.  A sentiment held by the "Big Business" - Champions of New World Order, - and allied forces, determined to bring the rebel unwashed masses to heal, as "rightfuly subserviant slaves", and "usless eaters".Sorry if it sounds of bombastic rhetoric, but after so many years of constantly observing the kinds of utterly insane decisions in all diverse areas, that have led us to where we are today; none but a fool can remain deluded, that any free thinking, sane individual has by now, if not before present to admit to where, why and how these matters came about. Sincerely, RickP.S. please feel free to share and to pass this message along! -- Wise men ask questions, fools remain forever condemned, afraid of knowledge.The eyes see only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.