RemedySpot.com

Self intro of -- Milwaukee, WI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HiI am Manzi and I reside in both Wisconsin and Illinois. I subscribed with pedsnp2007@.... I am working up in Milwaukee, WI in the children's hospital here. However, I visit frequently my family in Cook County in Illinois. I am a wanna-be raw milk consumer. I know that Wisconsin does not allow raw milk sales and I know that in Illinois farm sales (using own container) are permitted. However, there are not many Chicago-land areas near my family (near O'Hare airport). Besides working as a nurse practitioner, I am a mom of a 1 yo who receives donor breastmilk and uses almond milk. I knit and am in an online group of knitters from across the country. One of my knitting friends is in WA and has talked to me in depth about raw milk. I am not a fan of pasteurization (esp in breast milk for my daughter, losing those immunoglobulins isn't good) . I have a chronic lung disease and

would benefit from raw milk. I find that using commercialized milk has caused me to produce more mucous and be more congested. Is there any good way to get in contact with any raw milk? Also, once my donor BM supply runs out, has anyone used raw milk for their toddlers instead of almond milk products?Thanks,