RemedySpot.com

Before I became Me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Before I Became Me Where falling stars and angels live, deep within the realms of blue, a life was made so carefully; and the world was given you. It started with a simple birth, then slowly, your aura it grew making you become all you are. Blosseming, and then you were you. I recall as if yesterday, when our eyes met how I knew at that point I had become me, and had to be a part of you. When we kissed I inhaled your soul. (one and one were no longer two), as we embraced so tenderly. You became me. I became you. How could we let fate betray us? My love of loves, I had no clue. Then once again I became me, and alas, you

returned to you. Still to this day I curse at fate; which took my life which could not be, and I search for all that I lost, before again, I became me. Randy

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Beautiful, profoundly poignant and achingly clear. Thank you, Randy. *big warm hug* With Love, Honor & Gratitude for you and all you share....AliRandy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: Before I Became Me Where falling stars and angels live, deep within the realms of blue, a life was made so carefully; and the world was given you. It started with a

simple birth, then slowly, your aura it grew making you become all you are. Blosseming, and then you were you. I recall as if yesterday, when our eyes met how I knew at that point I had become me, and had to be a part of you. When we kissed I inhaled your soul. (one and one were no longer two), as we embraced so tenderly. You became me. I became you. How could we let fate betray us? My love of loves, I had no clue. Then once again I became me, and alas, you returned to you. Still to this day I curse at fate; which took my life which could not be, and I search for all that I lost, before again, I became me. Randy Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L Thank you for sharing Blessed BeRandy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: Before I Became Me Where falling stars and angels live, deep within the realms of blue, a life was made so carefully; and the world was given you. It started with a simple birth, then slowly, your aura it grew making you become all you are. Blosseming, and then you were you. I recall as if yesterday, when our eyes met how I knew at that point I had become me, and had to be a part of you. When we kissed I inhaled your soul. (one and one were no longer two), as we embraced so tenderly. You became me. I became you. How could we let fate betray us? My love of loves, I had no clue. Then once again I became me, and alas, you returned to you. Still to this day I curse at fate; which took my life which could not be, and I search for all that I lost, before again, I became me. Randy Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Anastasia

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Randy, This was trully beautiful. Thank you Namaste, Debbie

> Before I Became Me

>

>

> Where falling stars and angels live,

> deep within the realms of blue,

> a life was made so carefully;

> and the world was given you.

>

> It started with a simple birth,

> then slowly, your aura it grew

> making you become all you are.