RemedySpot.com

Self intro, Rick Adam - Delta B.C. Canada

Rate this topic

Guest guest

o My name: Rick Adam

o Email address you subscribed with: rickadam0@... o Where you live - State: British Columbia

County:Canada

o Are you a raw milk consumer: Yes and I would consume much more if I could afford it, somehow 1-1/2 gallons per week, is not quite nearly enough to get through the whole week.

In B.C. Raw milk is available only through cow shares, but the recent Cease and Desist order, against us is still before the courts, with a likely hearing of our appeal in mid 2009. So at this point continued availability will require a massive education campaign to win in the court of public opinion before we are again forced to step once more into a court room.

The many noted health benefits from raw milk that come to mind are from my personal experience and observations; which are considerable.[Also from comments by neighbors, friends and ex-coworkers]. Vastly improved health!

Five years ago this past July, I experienced sever abdominal distress from diverticular polyps, that required emergency surgery, after a week and a half, to get stabilized enough for surgery. The first of five major abdominal surgeries that followed, began in mid August of 2003.

The horrors that followed both before and after discharge are legion, left nearer dead than alive, and weakened to the point of being unable to sit up at the dinner table, also growing weaker by the day.To regain my health I determined to loosely follow the " Milk Diet " of the late 1800's, so I spent the day visiting Alice at Home on the Range Dairy, in Chilliwack B.C. to inspect the farm and decide whether this would be a suitable source for my milk.

Happily my choices were very beneficial, the proof of very real results are proven by my no longer needing the 12 pills a day for blood pressure and many other problems, also the reduction of my weekly injections of a very potent anti-cancer drug to roughly half the initial dosage, sometimes even skipping the injection for a few extra days, while still not crippled so acutely by arthritis, is testament to the value of consuming Raw milk. The reduction in my medication costs alone largely offsets the price the agister's fees for care and feeding of my share of a cow, with benefit of dividends returned in milk.

Initially my medications were over $2000.00 per month, to keep the cost that low and affordable required my stay in hospital for three months, since that was the only way I could receive the very expensive medications [to fight MRSA] from the hospital pharmacy via an intravenous drip three times daily.

So in total the costs of having consumed a healthy diet of balanced commercially produced meals came at a very high cost indeed.Added to those costs are the cost to me in lost wages from [perhaps as much as] 11 years on total disability.

I first began consuming raw milk products in 1956 while living in the rural community of Duncan B.C., on Vancouver Island, and despite the reality of polio and so many other diseases such as TB, with TB vans doing skin tests throughout the community, sickness death and disease were a common reality in everyday life. How I came to found out about it [Raw milk] again was from a presentation at a HANS [Health Action Network Society] meeting, given by Mark MacAfee.

The reason for reposting is to post with my current e-mail address instead of the old rmada2003@... address, that I first had on joining the group earlier. Sincerely, Rick Adam

-- Wise men ask questions, fools remain forever condemned, afraid of knowledge.The eyes see only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.