RemedySpot.com

Re: high-prices for REAL MILK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

those who think REAL MILK is too expensive, please walk through the aisles of a health food store = such as Whole Foods /the high-end food stores = taking a gander at what other products command.

a comparable product would be ... a quart of pasteurized Concord grape juice, that's whole juice not reconstituted, grown in the Okanagan valley (200 miles away) and packed in a glass jar by a local manucturer, is 8.30 Canadian$.

that's the range our REAL MILK would be if it were to be sold retail. meanwhile our herdshare members pay $5 per quart by the time they get it at a depot

a few miles away whole fresh raw cow's milk is around $6.50 per gallon in Washington state, sold perfectly legally. Visit < www.jackiesjerseymilk.com >

the clincher is to visit the farm and see what farmers do to feed you.

as usual, my solution to food prices which seem too high is

a] get out there and create wealth for yourself so you have something to trade with your neighbours,

b] Buy "Made in America" : force the imports to compete fairly, instead of having Americans standing idly by, hands bound by perverse regulations, while foreigners undercut us with inferior products

>> I wonder what Mr. Weeks thinks is reasonable for milk of any kind. > > Bill Dunlap>

do you mean at 8.30/gallon or 8.30/quart one would lose a bundle? the grape

juice is

8.30/quart so this would be 33.20/gallon.

> >

> > I wonder what Mr. Weeks thinks is reasonable for milk of any kind. >

> > Bill Dunlap

> >

>