RemedySpot.com

Re: What Comes To Us.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yikes!!!!! Please know that all these souls are now officially entered into our Family's Healing & Prayer Grids as well as my personal ones. Thank you for passing on such sad news. May each and all who are afflicted with this and any illness or dis-ease know comfort, healing, blessing, and peace with unconditional love and support for all. Amen. Om. Hum. Namaste. Metta.~Ali~ <knightsintention@...> wrote: ....comes to be blessed and healed... ok, passing this on here, once again for reasons that are unclear to me at the present.......D~ Jerry

Date: Aug 19, 2007 9:40 AM Subject: please repost Body: ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------From: VivianDate: Aug 19, 2007 9:07 AM Love and thanks to CrallaCrallaDate: Aug 19, 2007 9:39 AM----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------From: GuenterDate: Aug 19, 2007 2:08 AM From: N@J@ ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------From: Reiki ~ CherylDate: 19 Aug 2007, 09:23 ~Thank you ~SonyaJuneHi

Friends,Will you repost this today for me please. If everyone on my list reposted this hundreds of people would be made aware of the disease that is killing me and other woman with LAM.I found this video onlineIt lets you in on a persons life with LAM in a much better way then words alonewhat we all go through and feel daily.Take the time to watch it.The June Lembo LAM Foundation is not affiliated with the foundation sponsoring the video. Hello Everyone,My name is June.I'm 35 years old and live in Rhode Island.I first signed up for Myspace last year for the same reason as most of you. Until last September I was diagnosed with a progressive, very rare, and fatal lung disease.The disease is called LAMSince my diagnosis of Lam and of no hope. I have turned to myspace to raise awareness for this disease that hardly anyone has ever heard of.I can't begin to tell you how

devastated I am.All I'm asking is for your help.Please read my blogs there are many ways you can help. Its listed under "How You Can Help"Please dont leave without reading the blogs on LAM.I could be you or someone that you love.I'm just one person trying to find a cure.Please dont get mad when you receive my bulletins I'm here trying to save my life.Thanks For your helpHow many people are diagnosed with Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, or Emphysema?Alot!It's estimated over 250,000 woman worldwide have been MISDIAGNOSED or are going UNDIAGNOSED with common lung diseases.Is it LAM? Lymphangioleiomyomatosis?LAM IS FATAL!Well, "If I had LAM wouldn't I look really sick?"Do I look "really sick to you?"Hi Everyone,My name is June. I'm 35 years old and I was recently diagnosed with a rare,progressive,fatal lung disease I had never ever heard of. In fact, not many people have.In September of 2006 After a catscan of my chest I was diagnosed with the beginning of Emphysema.It was misdiagnosed as it often is.I was also told prior I had Asthma, and Chronic Bronchitis. The disease I have is called Lymphangioleiomyomatosis. also known as "Lam" and as of yet there is no cure. Lymphangioleiomyomatosis is pronounced lim-fan-gee-o-ly-o-my-o-ma-to-sis. "Lymph" and "angio" refer to the lymph and blood vessels, "Leiomy" means smooth muscle, and "oma" is a tumor. The last part "tosis" refers to a disease condition. I have 25-30 cysts in my lungs. At times I get very tired.I cough alot and am short of breath

most of the time.My recent catscan is now much worse. Along with all the cysts I have multiple "nodules" in both lungs.The disease has progressed. LAM is a metastatic disease affecting the lungs, the kidneys, the lymphatic system, and at times, the brain.LAM is fatal in the lungs as thin-walled cysts progressively destroy healthy lung tissue. There is no effective treatment and no cure. It kills women from all races, class backgrounds and countries by suffocating them to death. The Life expectancy for someone with Lam is 7-10 years from onset of the disease. As of yet, the only hope for a cure is a lung transplant.This is FALSE Hope and it only buys someone time

as LAM has been seen in transplanted lungs!Time is running out for me and other woman with Lam. I need YOUR help.I've turned to myspace to raise awareness and to educate the community so nobody else goes undiagnosed or is misdiagnosed.Doctors say LAM affects 1 in 3 million people.I don't believe this.For more information on how you can help please see my blog titled "How you can help" Please add my banner to your page and help me raise awareness.Thank You so muchJuneWhat is LAM? Lymphangioleiomyomatosis CLICK HERE to learn about a disease that could be affecting you or someone that you love. ..Hi,You have been invited to subscribe to The June Lembo LAM Foundations's blog on Myspace. Click the pic or name if you'd like to view the profile first, or you can choose to subscribe immediately by clicking the link below: [subscribe] To Help raise awareness PLEASE REPOST ENTIRE BULLETIN!Hit REPLY then COPY and PASTE entire message in a New Bulletin.Thank You All For Your Help.