RemedySpot.com

Options for Those Who Are Feeling Overwhelmed by Too Much Email...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Beloved Family!Just a quick reminder that you can opt to receive all that has been placed upon our Family site here in a Digest version or even opt to merely log in to view messages and receive no email at all. This can help you to hang with us and not feel besieged by messages and postings. We'd hate to lose you just because of a thing such as bulk email!! Just a thought. Love you all, always!~Ali~

Hi !Sounds great...I will happily change your settings for you to Digest email. I am not sure what everyone sees when they enter the group as a member because I have different access, but under the Members section if you find yourself, there are two (maybe only one if you're not a moderator??) drop-down boxes to set preferences and one specifically asks which ways you would like to be. (e.g. Individual Emails, Digest Version, etc...) One would make their change/adjustment to the way they receive the way they receive responses and then hit "Save Changes". If you don't see this same thing, please advise and we'll ask others with Member status to let you know how to set the options. At any rate, I shall happily go in and change your receipt process to "Digest" on your behalf.

Peace & Love to you,~Ali~ <karentaylor51@...> wrote: Hi Ali, I would like to know more about how to get a digest version of all the great information that is posted. I feel that I miss some because I will scroll thru some messages and see some that I did'd get. Namaste,

T ----- Original Message ----- From: alisonkain Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 10:44 AM Subject: [] Options for Those Who Are Feeling Overwhelmed by Too Much Email... Hello Beloved Family!Just a quick reminder that you can opt to receive all that has been placed upon our Family site here in a Digest version or even opt to merely log in to view messages and receive no email at all. This can help you to hang

with us and not feel besieged by messages and postings. We'd hate to lose you just because of a thing such as bulk email!! Just a thought. Love you all, always!~Ali~

Hi Ali,

I would like to know more about how to get a digest version of all the great information that is posted. I feel that I miss some because I will scroll thru some messages and see some that I did'd get.

Namaste,

T

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 10:44 AM

Subject: [] Options for Those Who Are Feeling Overwhelmed by Too Much Email...

Hello Beloved Family!Just a quick reminder that you can opt to receive all that has been placed upon our Family site here in a Digest version or even opt to merely log in to view messages and receive no email at all. This can help you to hang with us and not feel besieged by messages and postings. We'd hate to lose you just because of a thing such as bulk email!! Just a thought. Love you all, always!~Ali~

Dearest Ali,

I so much love this family and want to read each and

everyone's posts and message all in my own unique way.. To be honest

tho, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed for I so want to relate to all on

a personal level and I am hoping you could please tell me about the

Family's Digest version? Much gratitude to you, my sister!! Love

and light, LUNA

--- In , " alisonkain " <alisonkain@...>

wrote:

>

> Hello Beloved Family!

>

> Just a quick reminder that you can opt to receive all that has been

> placed upon our Family site here in a Digest version or even opt to

> merely log in to view messages and receive no email at all. This

can

> help you to hang with us and not feel besieged by messages and

postings.

> [:)]

>

> We'd hate to lose you just because of a thing such as bulk email!!

>

> Just a thought. [;)]

>

> Love you all, always!

> ~Ali~

>

Beloved Luna...all is addressed and from now on you shall be receiving the Digest Version of HH's Family postings. Big hug & much love to you beautiful one! ~Ali~ladymoonwhispers <ladymoonwhispers@...> wrote: Dearest Ali, I so much love this family and want to read each and everyone's posts and message all in my own unique way.. To

be honest tho, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed for I so want to relate to all on a personal level and I am hoping you could please tell me about the Family's Digest version? Much gratitude to you, my sister!! Love and light, LUNA > > Hello Beloved Family! > > Just a quick reminder that you can opt to receive all that has been > placed upon our Family site here in a Digest version or even opt to > merely log in to view messages and receive no email at all. This can > help you to hang with us and not feel besieged by messages and postings. > [:)] > > We'd hate to lose you just because of a thing such as bulk email!! > > Just a thought. [;)] > > Love you all, always! >

~Ali~ >