RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: melamine in formula--what's a mother to do?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sharry is a famous name. She does sound therapy.

My husband had an infection in his tooth and it had to be pulled

or root work but with sound therapy, it is sound . Alice

To: RawDairy Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 6:42:42 AMSubject: Re: melamine in formula--what's a mother to do?

My great nephew couldn't drink formula at all. He tossed it everytime. He's been on a homemade formula made with milk from my goats since he was four weeks old. I have been pasteurizing that milk simply because I'd rather err on the side of caution when it comes to babies that young. Just my choice. His mother has been adding a little bit of raw milk kefir to his milk all this time. He just turned a year old and since he's been slowly building immunities he's going on raw milk full time. He's healthy as a horse. My great-neice, who I babysit regularly, was on formula as an infant. As soon as she could suck through a straw at 8 months of age she was given 'smoothies' made with kefir and my homemade yogurt. She's been drinking raw milk at my house for the past 1 1/2 years and in her whole life she's had one ear infection. That was when she was a year old and the reason I decided it was

time she go on raw milk. She hasn't been sick since. She thinks it's particularly funny when I squirt milk from the teat into her mouth.

Sherry

n NC