Re: &

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so glad that s experience in SLC was a success and that you and

your family can breathe easy this holiday season. Please enjoy! No

worrying allowed for 2 solid weeks.

Love,

HRH

> I would just like to say a special thank-you to and ISOP.

> Simply put, , you are the reason that we can happily celebrate

> Christmas this year. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

> - , mom to , age 2

>

>

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Yes, I can see where doing Firm workouts, one after the other, could be too much of the same after awhile. Their workouts kind of blend in together for me for the most part, but I sure like them to switch things up once in awhile!The pushups with Michele Dozois sound wonderfully challenging, and I loved hearing how can be humbling. Indeed she can. I look at it as we are always a work in progress and never a finished product. We can learn something from everyone and there is always room for improvement and reminders.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I think that's exactly it, they were blending together and I was starting to dread some things (leg presses for example).

I love your last line, it is so true!

Thanks for your comments!

Re: &

Yes, I can see where doing Firm workouts, one after the other, could be too much of the same after awhile. Their workouts kind of blend in together for me for the most part, but I sure like them to switch things up once in awhile!The pushups with Michele Dozois sound wonderfully challenging, and I loved hearing how can be humbling. Indeed she can. I look at it as we are always a work in progress and never a finished product. We can learn something from everyone and there is always room for improvement and reminders.