RemedySpot.com

Nipple discharge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 4 years later...

Patty, Ok, thanks. It hasn't leaked anymore-just those couple of drops last night. But nipple discharge is a sign of leakege, right? I've tried to google it, but keep coming up with breast cancer sites, rather than breast implant problems. :(Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: That bad odor is not a good sign. I was going to mention earlier that if it had a bad odor, that would probably mean an infection rather than spontaneous lactation. But you'll just have to get it checked out. Hopefully, if they are smart enough about it at your appointment, they might want to try to send a culture to the lab to see what it is. Better for you to know that much about it, so you can be more focused on your treatment. PattyLeyna <leyna1964 > wrote: Tricia,Thanks for putting my mind a little bit at rest. Itjust freaked me out because I've NEVER had a nippledischarge, even though my nipples have been "cracked"looking for as long as I can remember. The discharge was just a couple of drops-white, butnot milky-more thick than runny. It had a slightlybad odor too, which really freaked me out.I can't wait to get rid of these things! I wish myinsurance company would get off it's you know what andtell me

something soon!--- Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401 > wrote:> Leyna,> What was the consistency of the white discharge? > > It could be pus if there was an infection, or it> could be milk through spontaneous lactation> (remember our discussion of that last week?) or it> could be something entirely different and I would> have no clue. > > Best to get it checked out. If it is pus, they> need to get you in and get that cleaned out. If it> is milk, then you have nothing to worry about (but> explant is still needed as soon as it can be> feasibly scheduled.)> > Any other possibility will have to be thoroughly> checked out. Just a note on the pus idea....one> lady I met with here in Vegas had gone to Dr. Huang> for explant. She dragged her feet for a whole year>

before she got explanted. (Really didn't want to> get rid of them.) Then she went downhill pretty> fast and decided explant would be a good idea after> all. When Dr. Huang finally opened her up, she told> this woman after the surgery that she found her> implants sitting in a sea of green ooze. Nice> picture, huh? I guess my point was that you don't> have to panic. If you have an infection, you will> know it, but you won't die.> > So, don't panic! We've been able to survive> nearly everything that has been thrown our way with> implants and you've got support here, so just keep> calling your doctors to request the appointments you> need to get this handled. They really shouldn't be> dragging their feet at this point. > > Hold on for your appointment....it will be here> soon.> Patty> > leyna1964 <leyna1964 > wrote:> I just got undressed and noticed my left> nipple has a white > discharge! > > It was just a few drops, but I could squeeze it out> of my nipple!! > This is scaring me bad! I've never had this before!> > Is that another sign of leakage/rupture or breast> cancer?> > I've been calling my PCD all week. They were> supposed to let me know > on Monday if my surgery would be covered by my> insurance. But they > keep giving me the run-around, saying that they have> not heard > anything yet, and that I needed to call my insurance> company > (TennCare) myself.> > So I called them today, and they said they did not> have a claim on > me at all-no one had submitted anything to them, and> that they > always have an answer within 2

days!> > So I called the PCD back and threw a fit, and they> said they have > faxed the request for my surgery to them twice now.> > Now my doctors office is not returning my calls,> leaving me hanging > on the phone for VERY long amounts of time, or just> hanging up on me!> > They still have not heard anything, and will be out> of the office > until Tuesday. My appointment with my surgeon is on> Thursday...so > I've GOT to know something by then. > > I'm freaking on this nipple discharge and have got> to get these > things out SOON! I'm really scared now!> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check> it out. __________________________________________________Do You

?Tired of spam? has the best spam protection around http://mail. Do you ?Get on board. You're invited to try the new . __________________________________________________

Leyna,

Phone your state's Insurance Commission and report your insurance company to

them for failing to respond to the PCD's request for surgery -- twice. Tell

the Insurance Commission that you are very ill and need the surgery ASAP.

Most insurance companies hop to it when they are reported! I reported my

insurance company once and they have been wonderful to work with since!

They don't like the pressure the IC places on them and they will know that

you are serious and won't tolerate their crap.

Good luck!

Kenda

> I just got undressed and noticed my left nipple has a white

> discharge!

>

> It was just a few drops, but I could squeeze it out of my nipple!!

> This is scaring me bad! I've never had this before!

>

> Is that another sign of leakage/rupture or breast cancer?

>

> I've been calling my PCD all week. They were supposed to let me know

> on Monday if my surgery would be covered by my insurance. But they

> keep giving me the run-around, saying that they have not heard

> anything yet, and that I needed to call my insurance company

> (TennCare) myself.

>

> So I called them today, and they said they did not have a claim on

> me at all-no one had submitted anything to them, and that they

> always have an answer within 2 days!

>

> So I called the PCD back and threw a fit, and they said they have

> faxed the request for my surgery to them twice now.

>

> Now my doctors office is not returning my calls, leaving me hanging

> on the phone for VERY long amounts of time, or just hanging up on me!

>

> They still have not heard anything, and will be out of the office

> until Tuesday. My appointment with my surgeon is on Thursday...so

> I've GOT to know something by then.

>

> I'm freaking on this nipple discharge and have got to get these

> things out SOON! I'm really scared now!

>

>

>